[PP-F8] The Guild Announcement (KoB)

It was a beautiful day on the 8th floor, when Heathcliff sent all Knights of the Blood Oath members on a location to meet him for a guild meeting.

He was awaiting his members in the previous meeting room that was used for the boss raid meetings. There was coffee and food on the table and Heathcliff awaited his members while drinking his coffee.

I was the first one to arrive. Like usual i was always on time, and as i opened the door to se Heathcliff, our guild leader was already here which i had kinda guessed because he was the one who called the meeting.

Hello Guild master-senpai i greeted him as i shut the door quietly and walked towards the table in front of him.

I picked up and apple and swiped some coffee from the pot in front of me and i sat down in the chair directly to the left, just diagonally from Heathcliff.

So what is this about Guild Master? i asked trying to gain more knowledge of this situation

Cindelika walked in with Fluffy at her side. She didn't have any idea in the universe of what this was about, But Cindelika knew this must have been IMPORTANT..... Cindelika walked in and noticed that the room, must have been used for boss raid meetings.... maybe thats what it was? Cindelika slowly sat down, and Fluffy began to peck at the food and sip the coffee. Cindelika laughed as Fluffy did that, but then turned towards her commander. "So," she said, "Whats up?".... Then Fluffy made out a big "Squeak!"

Heathcliff looked around the room as he saw Rosalia and Cindelika walk in the room. Hello there players, welcome to the meeting. We are waiting for the others to show up. Please, help yourself to whatever is laid out on the table for you.

Rosalia asked him what this meeting was about as did Cindelika moments later, You will find out soon enough. I want to wait until everyone gets here. He then waited for the remaining members to show before he made the announcements.

I peeked my head inside the door, was this where I needed to be right now? My eyes trained on Heatchliff as I entered fully through the door now, this was indeed the right place. The clothes I wore today would surely make our guild leader think I was a little more serious; I wore a red and white attire. As I already had an idea of what the meeting was about I took the imitative to speak to Heathcliff. Heathcliff, if I may call you that, I just wanted to thank you for inviting me here. I nodded and took a seat directly in front of him, next to another girl with red hair. There was another girl in the room with a familiar, she looked a lot younger than the rest of us. I looked around the room, expecting to lay eyes on Ryu, I was surprised the see that he would be the last one to show up.

I walked down the road when suddenly i receive a pm from Heathcliff telling me to meet the rest of the guild in the meeting hall for the floor clearing room.

Alrighty then... i said as i walked back the way i came, since i had passed it about three blocks back. I got some astonished looks from me walking down in my new armor (http://www.sao-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=5030#p77263)

As i entered the room i noticed Rosalia and Cindelika already sitting there as well as Heathcliff.

Well...Hello everyone i said taking a cup of coffee and a donut shapped article of food.

Just moments later, Mayonaka showed up and sat next to Cindelika and expressed her gratitude on Heathcliff inviting her to the meeting. You're welcome May, and shall I say that I do like the choice of colors you wore today. He said as he looked over to the door to see the final member walk in. Ryu, glad you could make it, and nice armor by the way. I like the color scheme. He said as the last member took his seat.

Heathcliff scanned the room to see all eyes on him as he addressed the guild. Welcome everyone, glad to see you could make this meeting on such short notice. I have an announcement to make. He said as he looked the two top guild members right in the eyes. There has been a couple challenges for the Vice Commander spot recently. Ryujin and Mayonaka challenged me to fight for their right to claim the spot. Both battles were quite fierce and were enjoying to take part in. There were ups and downs to each battle but there was one who stood out and managed to hold his own for a good amount of time. He said as he prepped the guild for the news. Today, I would like to announce who will be the Vice Commander of the guild. Here is your Vice Commander... He said as he gazed around the room.

I am pleased to announce that the Vice Commander for the <<Knights of Blood>> is... Ryujin. Congrats on a well fought battle that showed you were worthy of this spot. Use it wisely and do the guild proud. He said as he sat back in his seat and let the news soak in.

I looked to Heathcliff as he announced to us the new Vice Commander of our guild. With the only foreseeable person i could have guessed was Ryu, but thats because i only knew of his skills, especially after the Repentance issue. When Heathcliff finally said his name and looked back at him, seeing his expression hadnt changed much, but after what he had been through, i wasnt expecting much from him.

Congratulations Ryu...Now Heathcliff...does him being the VC come with any kind of perks? i asked curious about the position itself

The expression of half the people in the room didn't change. Rosalia asked Heathcliff if Ryujin gets any special perks with his new title of Vice Commander. He looked toward Rosalia, Ryu actually gets some special perks. He is 2nd in command of the guild and can call the shots when I am not around. He said as he looked at Rosalia and Ryujin.

Heathcliff finished his coffee and stared at the others. Now unless you need to talk to me about something, you guys are dismissed. Thanks for coming. He said as he stood up from his chair.

I nodded at Heathcliff, who noticed my change in clothes since the last time I saw him, or battled him. My eyes watched as Ryu walked across the room in his new armor. There was a red cross on the chest plate, it indicated the guild colors. Heathcliff became a little more serious when he got to why he wanted us to gather here today, to announce the Vice Commander of the guild. Since Ryu and I both battle Heathcliff it was obvious that it would be Ryu or me. I sucked in my breath a little when he announced the winner, it was Ryu. A wide smile lit up my face as I got up to go over to him. Congratulations, Ryu.

I looked around the room to see beaming smiles and the hearing of congratulations or every guild member even the guild leader himself.

I stood up and slightly bowed as is who i am to be formal. Thank you everyone, and i vow that i will do whatever it takes to put this guild on the top of the charts. I will also dedicate my works and my life to this guild and will prove my worth however i can i grabbed another cup of coffee before standing by the door waiting for anything else to be announced.