[PP-F?] Meeting someone new (Steel and Swift)

Steel was walking around the town having wanted to explore and hunt in an area he hasn't been to yet. Not really paying attention to his surroundings, he accidentally bumped into a girl about 5 inches shorter than her. "Sorry about that, you okay?" He asked seeing that he accidentally knocked her to the ground as he offered his hand to help her up.

Swift looked at the player that had bumped into her. His name above his head read, <>. Not sure why someone would name their child Steel, she ignored that detail and then responded to the situation. She then looked around and looked at the player again. "Oh, it's quite alright. I'm sorry. I shouldn't really have been in the way like that. I have a bad tendency to be in someone's way, the main reason why I don't have a boyfriend."

Wait! What?! Why did she say that? She had no clue as to how that came out, but she hoped that she didn't look like a girl who plays other people. She then began blushing slightly, and rubbed her hand through her long hair.

"Ahaha, that's certainly an interesting way to introduce yourself." Steel said with a kind smile to the blue haired girl as he took her hand and helped her up like a gentleman. "Sorry about that, hopefully you won't take that as offensive. Anyway, I'm Steel. What's your name?" He said this keeping a friendly facial expression.

She stood up and brushed off some slight dust that gotten onto her. "It was my fault. I should have payed attention." she said as she thanked him for helping her up. After she was completely dusted off, she looked around, unsure of what to say. "So... what brings you here on Floor 5?" she asked, trying to spark a conversation.

"Hey, I also wasn't really paying attention so I'm just as much at fault as you are." Steel said with a smile. "Anyway, to answer your question, I just wanted to explore a floor I haven't been on. I thought it'd be interesting." Steel said in response. "Also, I felt like doing a quest here if I can find a good one. What about you?"