[OP-F1] Where to start?

Todinashi rubbed his eyes again, only stop halfway through. He took in a deep breath as he wandered the Town of Beginnings, glancing left and right at the shops and buildings. As he walked, he tried to completely process the events that had unfolded before him earlier that afternoon. He knew that he was stuck inside Aincrad, and that if he were to die in the game, he would be killed in the real world. Todinashi unconsciously frowned as he continued to think, actually taking a pause from walking to grasp his chin. Suddenly he plopped himself down onto his butt, blowing upwards and closing his eyes for a brief moment. Opening his eyes once again, the exasperated gamer swiped his hand upwards to access his character menu and looked it over repeatedly, vividly noticing the missing "log out" button.

Todinashi looked up from his character menu after hearing the question, raising both of his eyebrows. "Er, yea.. Although I'm not exactly sure where to start..." he replied after a brief pause, while continuing to observe his character menu. "I think I understand the basics of this game, but I still don't know how to actually /do/ anything yet."

Looking where Steel was pointing, Todinashi nodded slowly. "Alright then, if you think that's a good place to start, then I'll have to take your word for it." Todinashi opened his menu and equipped his one handed dagger. It appeared in his hand and he turned it, observing it carefully before sheathing it. Todinashi then looked towards Steel, waiting for his lead.

The sky blurred and the clouds crackled in the west. Argumail sat on the edge of a ridge enjoying some delicious goat meat. He smiled at cloud that greeted the clear skies, they smashed against them like waves against the rocks. For some unknown reason this amused him. He chuckled at the sight and stood up. He finished his goat and now he was hungry. Hungry for war, Hungry for misery, Hungry for blood!