[OP- Day One: Anew]

I wonder if he knows I can still hear him and sense him? Steel thought to himself as he looked around. He was originally going to look for something to fight later anyway, might as well start now. After some time searching, he saw two wolves. "Well, if you were looking for something to fight, there's some wolves right there coming at us." He said pointed to the monsters.

OOC: Sorry about that

Argumail laughed to himself. Perhaps, if let the wolves just attack and they defeat them then they won't suspect anyone. Steel was real start to grow on him, but he was so noisy. How does he get anything done?Argumail thought. He checked his plethora of options but, was unsatisfied. His best two option were to hide it out or help them by shadow tactics . He also wonder how did Steel sense him, because he was COMPLETELY undetectable, his parents must have hard at Christmas and Surprise birthday parties. So, as dual punishment he decided to sit this one out. If things got out of control then, maybe he would intervene but, at this time... no.

OOC- It is alright but, be careful some "Rp"ers aren't as tolerent as I am. So just tread lightly.

She only nodded once- not taking in account just how... resilient these people are. Always seeming to keep at it despite how much she told them to leave her be. She looked over and to her pleasure two three wolves seemed to sniff about in the distance and she readied her spear, there were three of them though so she'd have to be very careful in dealing with them. She looked back at the male who talked too much. A bit of a sigh. "Hmm- ..."

Wolf 1: 11.5/11.5

Wolf 2: 11.5/11.5

Looks like he couldn't resist going into the battle. Steel thought to himself as he readied himself. One of the wolves charged at him. Steel charged as well. At the last moment, he sidestepped and swung his sword, forcing the wolf to jump back in Hana's direction, its back completely open to her. That's my role as the shadow. Hana needs to get experience but shouldn't be just left stranded.

Argumail 17/17

Hana 5/5

Steel 17/17

OOC: Oy Argumail, I have 17 health just like you. we're the same level.

I wonder what's with that look on his face? Steel thought to himself as he saw Argumail seem to say something while have some look on his face. Ah well, I better just concentrate on the battle. "Hey Hana, he's all yours!" Steel shouted as he kept the wolf's attention

Argumail 17/17

Hana 5/5

Steel 15/15

Wolf 9.2/11.5

Wolf 2 11.5/11.5

OCC: Hey Argu, emphasizing on it just makes it sound like only you think that. That's probably why I kept wanting to do the opposite. Try not to do that. actually, suing the word 'completely' is what set it off I guess