[PP FL1 When we first met.. [Mayonaka Ryu]

Kiluia had a lot of memories resurfacing. It was a lot to remember since well.. things started to fall apart really. He remembered meeting Kana.. who disappeared..his best friend gone. That itself was a tragic memory. There were plenty of other things as well like Ruri and Haine and of course the ever so erratic Raidou. But if he dug deeper, he could remember Caen and Mayonaka as well. He remembered that stupid cafe when he was new..All he did was sit there and listen to them talk.

A slight smile crossed his face as he happened to cross the bridge where he could see and imagine Caen sleeping and Mayonaka hanging from a branch. Another memory of Primrose and him fighting to a match. Memories that had been long buried." Wonder what everyone is doing.."

There was no longer a smile on my face, I don't even think I could force one anymore. As my boots shuffled along the cobble stone path of floor one thoughts of my life here flood through me. Although I met many people in Aincrad I still remember exactly where I had met them and how, it just pained me now to think of them. As of right now I felt useless to this world, rather I didn't matter much. For reasons I didn't really know myself I found myself in a very hard place, realizing who was my friends, who I could trust, and who no longer cared weather I died or not.

Without even realizing that I was crying I swiped at the tears that I knew weren't for anyone in particular and sniffed. I lifted up my head and stared at the clouds in the sky, they were so pure, which made me feel a littler better. It doesn't matter anymore...I thought and eyed the ledge of Aincrad skeptically. Could I really do it...? I thought the horrible thought of ending my life here in Aincrad.

He heard a sniffle and blinked a bit. Azure eyes looked around and he saw someone who he hadn't seen in awhile. He turned and waved at the familiar face." Hey Mayon..." He didn't finish his sentence noticing she had been crying. A light frown formed on his face as he stood there on the bridge. Slender form leaned on the bridge frame that allowed passage over the small stream. A curious thought passed in his mind.. what could of happened recently that would make her cry.

As he waited, more thoughts had occurred such as he remembered how she was.. always sleeping in a tree or hanging up side down. Or even how she was on the field of battle. He simply was trying to piece it together but only she could glue it.

I looked away from the ledge with wide eyes at the player that was speaking to me. For once since I had logged on in this game I actually didn't feel like talking to anyone; but at the same time I felt like pouring out everything. Hey Kiluia. I..um, I just. I started but couldn't put together a proper sentence. The tears that were on my face were no longer visible as I tried to put on a smile and be positive, it wasn't Kiluia's fault after all. Instead, it looked nothing like a smile, more like my mouth twitching. I hated for anyone to see me like this.

"...." He didn't say much as he walked up to her. A brief wave was given to her and he spoke."Breath. Calm down...and tell me." He spoke in a soft and calm tone. He frowned not knowing what else to say to her. Well he did but it was a bit rude to ask right away. He had never seen her like this before as he motioned for her to sit on the cobblestone wall." What's got you rattled?" He blinked looking at her.

I weakly lifted my hand and waved at Kiluia and sniffed again, covering it with a cough though. O-Okay...I said, taking his advice for me to calm down seriously. Following him, I leaned my back against the wall and slid down slowly. Now sitting on the ground my eyes met his, no longer showing excitement and life in them. My eyes looked as thought I died, which I did..I died on the inside. Nothing is wrong seriously...I lied through my teeth and avoided eye contact with him. Of course he knows somethings up, he saw you cry! There's no point in denying it now. I thought angerly at myself for lying to one of my friends, he knew it too I was sure.

"..." He leaned over and bore his eyes into hers behind his silver frames. He furrowed his eye brows and then..just flicked her nose." I'm not an idiot. So stop lying already."He slid down beside her and sat down by her. A slight sigh was given as he poked her side." I can see something is bothering you. I'm not going to force you but you can cry here and I'll stay and make sure that you have someone to cry with." He frowned a bit. He was trying his best to make sure she was okay and not do anything stupid. At this rate , he would have to follow her or something. He would but talking it out may help he thought.

I felt my stomach tense when he leaned over the top of me. I felt myself flinch when Kiluia struck my nose with a flick. An expression of confusing appeared on my face, then it softened as I knew why he did that; I deserved for lying to him like that. Kiluia then sat down next to me and poked me with a sigh.I'm sorry Kiluia...I don't even know where to start even. It's just been a rough day so far. I said, not getting too much into detail, I wasn't ready to spill everything just yet. As I looked at the alley I couldn't help but noticing how this was the perfect place to cry.

He shook his head and spoke to her. " Don't force yourself into doing things that you don't want to. It just makes things harder on yourself and the things that are happening. You can tell me whatever details you'd like to say to me. I'm just concerned that you'll do something over the top.." He couldn't convey much more than that to her. She had the ability to tell him or not and he could of persuaded into telling him but no friend would or should do that unless it was life threatening. " Or we can sit here til the cows come home." He chuckled trying to get something.. an emotion or a laugh.

N-no, I think the best way to do it is to get it all out. I said, taking in a deep breath. I don't know know how it happened but I guess you could say it happened a couple days ago. Ryu sent me a message, a weird one too. I tried to reply but he didn't answer. I got scared Kiluia...I don't know what I did wrong but he hasn't replied to me, I think he killed himself! I-I don't want to live...I said to Kiluia, trying to do my best to explain the events that happened before. By now I was sobbing on his shoulder with a shuddering body. Does Kiluia even know who Ryu is?! I thought, horrified that I might have been talking about someone that he didn't know.

He felt the tears being absorbed in his shirt and tried to piece together what broken thoughts that she managed to say to him. At first, his eyes were widened about the crying but then he regained a bit of composure and patted and rubbed her back. He had only known Ryu as her fiance and a frown crossed his face." Calm down...." He started with that." Listen, if you don't know then why kill yourself..? Maybe he's questing or he's caught up but going to suicide is too much... " He muttered a bit. He often thought of it and spoke softly." I know what your going through ." He admitted." I was there twice." A pained sensation becoming familiar that he dug so hard to bury. But Mayonaka was in trouble...and he had to throw that wall away.

" My best friend Kana disappeared..and I loved a girl named Natalia..Both are gone..but I'm still here." He whispered as he petted her back."I searched and searched and that's what you need to do. Go look for the guy who didn't answer you back." He seriously was trying not to call Ryu any names since she was in love with the guy." So don't give up."

Unburying my face from his shirt I started to sob even more. Because I do know! He has only done this once, he said things that confused me but now he isn't responding to my messages Kiluia! I can't imagine a world without him...I d-don't want to... I said but instantly regretted it. He has suffered more than you have been so how could you be so heartless? I thought and felt a pang of guilt for putting my problems before his. Kiluia..I'm so sorry for your losses...I just..I don't see how I could survive like I have been for another day, year...who knows how much time we have here anyways so why would it make a difference? I said, standing up and wiping my eyes dry with my black jacket. No longer was I wearing white nor red. I-I'm sorry Kiluia... I said and started to walk away, feeling terrible for doing so; walking towards the ledge. From behind I heard quick footsteps and a frantic voice. As I turned around I felt a body attach itself to me.

I kept asking around. There has got to be someone i know that saw her, or just someone in general. I sent her the wrong message, she was never supposed to see that. I continued to run around the first floor city looking like an idiot until i received a message from a friend who had been helping me look for her. He mentioned her going into an alley and someone following her inside. It was near a tavern and when i was close i could see it. I took off in a dead sprint until i couldnt even run faster. When i saw the alley i turned the corner and saw May talking to someone else whom i had never met.

MAY! i exclaimed running to her and almost tackling her in a hug holding her close May thank Aincrad you are okay

I looked to the man and smiled at him.

Thank you for finding her and keeping her company....My names Ryu....and ill explain everything i said to him hoping he would believe me.

After sitting her down and a lengthy story about fighting out in the wilderness and thinking i found a cave with a field boss inside. I mentioned trying to message to a friend.

When i went into my contacts, and accidently selected them all by mistake and where some people understood it May happened to be one who didnt. The message itself was never finished but most of my friend understood what i was saying. When they came out to meet me, we went in search of the cave again. When May sent me her message, we were in the middle of a huge fight. We accidently set off a trap and the room closed on us. Out of the seven of us...only 4 of us made it out alive...and when i realized the time, i rushed back here as fast as possible after reading Mays message and time stamp.... i explained my end of the story and hoped that i wouldnt be hated for all of it.

He went to go reach for her hand but then a voice made his head turn. The young man had shouted out to May and he knew that had to be Ryu. If only he could of showed up earlier, he wouldn't of had to unravel barriers he had worked hard to put up. A slightly worn sigh was given as he looked at Ryu. At least this was a good ending for the most part. A slight wave was given as he spoke to the two." All is well." He simply offered a fake smile to the two and spoke to May." Don't worry about it. You just gotta go look in your heart . And believe. " Ironically, having these two reunite brought a slight anger in him.. not them personally but he himself couldn't find happiness.

His back turned and he would leave the two alone." Ja." He would walk away with pressing his glasses up on his face. Off he went to where he came down memory lane which now were filled with nightmares.

I wrenched myself free from the player's grasp and pushed myself away from him. When I looked directly at him I realized right away that it was Ryu who was hugging me. A quiet shriek escaped me as I slowly brought my hand to my mouth in shock. I sank to my knees and tried to think of how this was possible, and listen to Ryu's story all at the same time. It was very confsuing though because I didn't hear most of it, I was too busy crying. This was hopefully the last time I would cry like this again. D-don't thank Aincrad...I hate it. I sputtered out with a cough quietly.

I found Kiluia's expression change to be extremely wierd, most likely he was trying not to think about what he had just said to me. I was probably the first person he told that to. The confession he made to me was far more bad than what I had so worked up about for the past few days. To make matters worse his story about the two girls was coming true to me, only I had a better ending. Kiluia, I will make it up to you someday. You didn't want to but you told me something that you kept guarded just because I was crying... I thought as I watched him walk away from the both of with a fake smile plastered on his face.

Ryu...Please don't be messing with me..a-are you really here?

I looked at her. Straight in the eye as tears began to run down my face. I smiled at her brighter than usual.

Yes May....i really am here...im am really still alive i said crouching down next to her and pulling her into an embrace like no other.

we can go now...we can buy that house, we can get married....im sorry this every happened....i...i love you May... i said hugging her tighter.

I looked up and started to cry all over again at the sight of Ryu crying too; I have never seen him weep. I was embarrassed to be such a wimp in a public place but none of that mattered right now besides getting to the bottom of things and staying with Ryu. R-ryu...you scared me to death! I said, relieved that he was okay. That would be nice... I said and buried my face into his cloak with a weak smile.