[PP-F2] Breaking Which is Unbreakable (Crow & Prim)

A first look at floor 2, it was something that Crow wasn't expecting, not all this open terraine and such. He enters the town and looks around to see it's alittle steampunk like and not towards his taste. He sighs and then darts towards the location of the misson he was suppose to do, he in his normal attire, open collared white dress shirt, with a black tie, with a pair of black denim jeans, and a pair of black leather fashion boot. He loved this attire, made him feel comfortable, as he enters the field, he is hit with a gusted of wind, making his red ribbon fly out of his hair.

He frowns as he chases after it, "Come back mister ribbon I need you for my hair!!" He yells as he was running along the path he was attended to go, but had another objective now. As he draws out his Rapier, he then stabs his ribbon to get it, as he succeeds, he sees his ribbon burst into a million blue pixels, as he sighs. "Well buddy I just Pked your friend, sorry hair." Crow says with a saddened tone of voice, as now his waist long violet hair flutters in the wind, the stance he had was his normal one. He bent in waist alittle and set his right hands on his waist, the forehand being faced down and laying on his waist, as he was bored and not sure what to do. Being 6'3, he casted a large shadow in fornt of him, as from afar or behind, a person could mistake him for a tall woman.

He sheathes his Rapier and walked around abit, not sure what to do right now, as he remembered he had a boulder to break. He looked around and saw the giant boulder in the distance, as he smiles and runs towards it. Thinking along the way, "Hmm... so how to break this, I heard the info-broaker say this thing was nonbrakable with weapons." "So there must be another way to destroy this, I think maybe a skill or something, guess I'll see when I get there." As Crow finally arrives at his destination, he looks and then sits down, in the lotus position and srosses his arms, keeping his back turned away from the road as he thought some more.

I straighten my back and stretched my arms out into the sky as I yawned. With blurry eyes I looked around dazed, not even remembering that I had fallen asleep. My eyes widened at the embarrassing event as I scrambled to my feet in an instant. The color in my cheeks flushed red as I bent over to pick up my sword from the ground. My sword was special to me because Hikari had crafted it for me. Why does this always happen in the middle of something, I have something to do! I thought, frustrated at myself for bending to the will of sleep when I knew I had something far more important to get done, I had a rock kill; if I could even "kill" it.

As I walked to go and take a look at the rock I saw and interesting chain of events unfold in front of me. A tall player ran after a ribbon like it had contained life. Sadly, the player foolishly stabbed it, breaking it's codes and therefore destroying it from this world. I sighed with a small frown and started to follow the player as they ran up to the exact boulder I was going to kill. I stood right next to him and looked from his to the rock. I unsheathed my sword and stabbed it as hard as the system allowed me to. As I thought....

As Crow looked up and saw a young lady stab at the boulder he sighed, "Many players had tried that, none have succeeded, I think a skill is needed to break it, but Im not sure where to go, my rapier can't possibly break this rock either and I know I can't hit it with my... thats it, I figured it out!" He roared with excitement, as his Ice blue eyes switched to Diamond blue, as he turned to the young lady. "i think that theres a skill that allows a player to attack with there fists and such, thats te only other way I can think of."

He said as he looked at the young lady, "The names Crow, pleasure to meet you miss." "Shall we journey through floor 2 to find this skill I think an NPC may teach one of use, I guess thats the only way it will work." He proclaimed with much enthusiasm, as he looked around, «Allons-y alors, aventures nous attendent." He said in French as the translator above his head did its thing and turned his language to one that the young lady could understand.

<>

«Allons-y alors, aventures nous attendent."

<>

"Come on then, adventures await us."

I have known that, just wanted to test it. Wouldn't it be bad if I just ran around Aincrad looking for a way to break it when actually someone could break it with a blade? I said, lost in thought and not really paying attention to how rude I was being to this man. I brought one hand to my chin while my other hand was rested on my hip. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have someone to accompany me, Crow. My name is Primrose, The White Knight. I said, a little more pleased this time of how I spoke to the man who gave on an enlightening presence.

As Crow wandered with miss Primrose, as she called herself "The White Knight", a peculiar title she used, as Crow didn't bother to question someone who was soo inticed to join him, all he knew is he had a new copanion with him. "So miss Rose, may I call you Rose?" He gave her a questioned look as he didn't know what to say to her, "Or would you rather I called you Primrose?" He said again, giving off another question, as his Ice blue eyes changed to Diamond blue, he turned his head and gave her a smile.

"As another thing, your name, it intirgues me, isn't Primrose a pink, or sometimes a purple flower?" "They usually change during the seasons, as they to also have a wonderful scent?" He gave off a barage of questions as he knew this would get on her nerves, so he spoke once more. "Pardon my curioucity, but your quite an interesting character, and I like to know more about you." He said, as all this time, his french accent was coming out abit, as he tried to supress it, knowing that some words he said were unclear when his accent came out.

You may call me anything you please, Crow. As for the flower part indeed the plant can be multicolored but that's not the reason why I chose this avatar name. I said, continuing on even though Crow din't ask what my name had meant nor where it came from. You see, M-my sister used to call me that whenever I was included into her little stories..I looked in the opposite direction in case it would bring up any unpleasant memories of the "accident" that happen with my family. Instead of breaking down inside and crying I managed to keep it all concealed with a slightly fake smile. This game really has changed me..I've gotten stronger. I thought, not really sure if it was a good or bad thing to be. It doesn't surprise me really, your quite interesting yourself, are you French by any chance? I ask, adjusting my white cloak.

Crow smiled abit as Rose asked him if he has French, "Oui, I am French, but Im also Japanese as well, my mother is French and my father is Japanese." He said as he saw a pained look on Rose's face and he stopped his questions about personal affairs, and comtniued to walk on, as he looked around and tried to find a sutable foe to vanquish. "Rose, by chance, would you know where to look, I mean, as far as I can see, theres nothing but open fields." "Mountains in the distance, a array of smoke in that direc... wait smoke?"

Crow said as he stopped and looked up, as he saw a trail of black smoke coming up from atop the cliff, as his eyes lit up. "Là-bas." "Come with me." He said as he pointed and then began to walk to way he saw the smoke, coming around a treeline, he sees a giant Wasp, as he shudders at it, and backs away. "Gah, nasty vile beast, your death shall be swift, On Guard!!" He says as he draws out his Rapier and makes a mad dash at it.

Edit:

As Crows blade missed it's target he jumped back, as now the Wasp looked at Crow and locked onto him, he got a cold chill running down his spine as he turned around and bolted away as the wasp chased him about. "Oh non, non, s'il vous plaît pas me piquer!!" He yelled as he ran to Prim, "Run away, I am allergic to them!!" He yelled in a goofy tone, as he jumped up a tree and saw the wasp follow him up there. "Buzz off you pesky wasp, leave me alone." He said as he slide down the tree and hide behind the trunk as the wasp went around the tree, as Crow did the same, keeping the Wasp from stinging him. "Rose HELP!!!" He beckoned to her, as he wanted her assistance as of now.

Party

Crow: 7/7

[Rolled a 5: Miss]

[Plus one from skill level (OHR)]

[Total Damage: 0; Towards Giant Wasp]

Primsore: 17/17

Enemy

Gaint Wasp: 4/4

I see...I said, thinking about how his family must have been like back in the real world. I was just about to ask about that when he started to mention a trail of smoke ahead, an odd thing. I picked my head up from watching my stark white boots and looked to see what in Aincrad he was talking about. What the..smoke? I muttered to myself and squinted up at it to get a better look. Unfortunately, I couldn't see much because of the sudden monster appearance, an over-sized wasp to be exact.

I watched the events unfold as Crow missed his attack and was now running around shouting in French, it reminded me of someone I knew, but I couldn't remember who. I stood there for a moment to watch it's movement patterns, anyone watching me would most likely think that I was watching him run away in peril, but indeed I wasn't. Hold on Crow! Quickly, I pulled my sword from my sheath and bent my knees forward. With a sudden rush I flew forward at lightning speed and cut through the wasp's middle. It looked at me with blazing eyes and charged after me. Knowing it would target me, I unhooked my cloak and did a sidestep to the left.

[OOC- Equipped Already: Sword of the White Knight +1 Damage]

Crow 7/7

Primrose: 17/17

Giant Wasp: 1/4

As Crow came out forom behind the tree, he unsheathed his Rapier and dashed at the wasp, "Hacha!!" "It's distracted!!" He yelled as he jumped and came close to the Wasp, he wanted to kill it, and not get stung by it, as he was deathly allergic to wasps and bee stings. he thrusts his blade at the flying annoyance, and hoped that his blade would make contact with its ectoskeleton.

Edit:

As Crows Rapier made contact, he stabbed many times at the wasp, killing it and making it burst into blue pixels, as he landed and stood up. "Good, that dreadful menace is dead, god forbid what would happen if I got stung." He said as he had a bit of sweat dripping from his brow, and he sheathed his Rapier. And looked around and saw the trail, as he walked along it once again.

Party

Crow: 7/7

[Rolled a 8: Hit: One base damage]

[Plus one from skill level (OHR)]

[Total Damage: 2; Towards Giant Wasp]

Primsore: 17/17

Enemy

Gaint Wasp: -1/4 Dead; Overkilled

Can you even get stung in this game? And if so what are the consequences? I thought with a puzzled look and put away my sword at my hip. I swept up my cloak from the ground and followed directly behind Crow. Have you had any training yet? Not guild training but have you fought any monsters before? The question popped out of my head and came out of my mouth before I could even filter it. I'm sorry, I meant to ask if you have been practicing any techniques.

Crow turned his head as he looked at Rose, "Of course, I have done alittle solo playing, and I fought a few monsters, as for my techinque, no need to worry about that, I knew how fight with a Rapier, I trained IRL with my mother." "I thank her for all her time she spent training me in the style of her family." Crow said as he smiled abit, lookeing around as he went down the trail and found a fork in the road, as he looked up and saw the smoke lined up to the center of the split.

"Hmm... I guessing right." He said as he turned and went down the pathway, upon coming around the corner, he saw an resting area, as he looked back at Prim, and smiled. "Why do we sit for abit, I wish to learn more about you miss Rose." He says as he reaches the trunk and sits down in it, and looks up at her, his violet color hair now touching the base of the trunk, and his eyes were Diamond blue this time.

Uh-huh. I said and continued to walk behind Crow down the path. When it split into two separate paths I didn't object to his decision to turn right. Soon after that he suggested we take a break, I was quite surprised to find out that he wanted to learn more about me. After Crow sat down on the trunk I took my place and sat down, crossing my legs as a habit of mine. So...is there anything in particular you would like to know about..me? I asked, staring at the stark white boots that Rolland had bought me. I wonder how the guild is holding up while I'm on this mission of mine...

Crow then smiled as he looked up, "For starters, you spoke of guild training, I suspect you are in one." "I would like to know more about that please." He said as he leaned forward, and looked at her, his Diamond blue eyes glittered as his violet color hair fell into his face, and he moved it to the side. His curioucity was now peaked abit as he wanted to know more about it, "Don't get me wrong im not asking to join, I just want to know who is my allies and who are my foes." He said as he looked at Rose and smiled.

A light smile tugged on the corners of my mouth as I spoke of my guild. I did, didn't I? Yes, I'm in a guild called the Knights of Abyss. If you want to call me by my proper title I am The White Knight, second in command of the guild, and I protect the others with my life. I was given the position completely by surprise actually, I didn't expect it. It was just another day, then the next thing I knew I was part of a guild...I said with a flicker of excitement at the mentioning of the guild.Certainly we wouldn't be your foes unless you did something to anger any of us. Even with that I wouldn't necessarily refer to you as a foe, you seem like you have enough common sense not to get on the bad side of a guild.

"Oui, I see, and your guild leader, what of him or her?" Crow said with alittle curioucity in his voice, as he tilted his head slightly to the side and smiled more. "Sure this mighty warrior would be one that I could see with a great stance and or posture, as from you smile." "I can tell you hold something dear in your memory." He said yet again as he looked at her, his Diamond blue eyes brighter than ever, as he stratched his head and pulled more hair out of his face.

My guild leader, Artorias, is indeed strong. He is someone I look up to, he was the first person I actually met in Aincrad after all. Artorias..he is the kind of person that knows when you need help even if you don't hint it. I said, trying to not take five hours to gush about the members in the guild I was in. Memory... You mean back home..In real life? I ask, confused by his question.

"Non, I mean you hold your guild dear to you, as there is something else that makes you fight on, may I ask what is it?" Crow said as he looked at her, and crossed his hands together, as he looked at her, "What I mean is, there is something or one that makes you fight on, what is it?" He asked her again, as he was now much clearer this time about what he was saying.

Oh, dear me! I said with my face flushing of embarrassment. I cleared my throat and returned my gaze to Crow's eyes. Actually..There is someone that does make this world better. I grinned and closed my eyes at the thought of Rolland's smiling face. What makes me fight on is my desire for everyone I know to live, if I die then I won't be there to protect them when they need me. I confessed without even trying to lie about it, there was no point in it.

"I see then, I guess whoever he is, he's happy, but I must confess, who is he, I wuold like a name." Crow said with a cuirous look, as he looked down at the ground, and then back up, "But I guess I can meet him sometime, now what is it you wish to know about me miss Rose?" He says as he looks at her, and smiles slightly, knowing that she would have a few questiond for him as well.

I giggle slightly when he wanted a name. Persistent I see. His name is Rolland and I would be delighted to introduce you two to each other if you like. Actually after we buy a house I'm personally inviting you as our first guest. I say with a smile, knowing that somehow Rolland and Crow would get along just fine. Crow? Why did you choose the name Crow? Also, why are you attempting to gain this skill? I asked, knowing that my questions were a little more tough to answer, there could be many ways to take these questions into consideration.