[Duel-OP-F1] This Night's not Gonna Ever End

??? Waited for the arrival of his competitor in the forest. He had PMed another few players for a free-for-all duel, and was waiting for the four to come. While he was waiting, he would add anyone else to the duel. Before he became a random dude that went around, saving and killing people, he had to level and train. And that was only possible through other people. There was also a host coming, and any audience may come.

Daeron arrived in the forest. Though he wasn't personally invited, he had heard about the event. When he arrived he saw a lower leveled player. "Excuse me kid, but do you know where a guy is that's looking for duels. I'm assuming you've seen them pass through the area?" he asked the player, not knowing that the person he was looking for was right before him at this point. Daeron looked around confused once more until he checked his map to see if there were, by chance, any other players that were nearby.

Draterion was one of the ones PMed for the free-for-all duel type thing. He did not understand how it would work though; The duel system was only 1 0n 1 as far as he believed. Draterion glared at the two players laying around, understanding one was a player killer from the orange marker above his head.

Maybe, Draterion thought to himself, The player plans on trusting everyone, including the PKer to just get the enemy to half HP without killing him. Was that possible? That PKer looks pretty strong, and the player and myself were both level 1, probably could die in one hit. Draterion looked at his two-handed blade and slowly unsheathed it, waiting for a moment for a good scare.

Draterion seriously did wonder how they would do it, was it possible to do without the duel system? Or possibly he could find a way to disable skills in the battle and disable stat bonuses on weapons....

Is this possible????????Sword Art Online couldn't be that advanced, so.................................Did the inventor, the one I call Game Master, make it possible?

(OOC:Daeron, GM, is it possible?)

Ryuu saw these people about to have a three-way duel. 'Huh? That's odd. I always thought that it was a one on one thing, but if Kayaba is smart enough to make this world, then he must be smart enough to make a group dueling system. He then noticed that two out of three of the players were only level 1. That most definitely was not fair, but that is an VRMMORPG for you. Ryuu ran up to them. "So this is how a Pker duels? I guess I'll join then, if you don't mind. I've always wanted to try my hand at PvP combat."