[PP-F3] Joining the Knights (Shark)

I looked at Angel. Well, considering your recent fight, I will be the first to welcome you to the guild. Your first assignment is to find either Mayonaka or Zero and train under them for a while. When they think your good, you will be sent to me. I said as I welcomed him to the guild. He then asked me about our destination. In regards to our destination, I was planning on going to the cafe. I'm starving. I said as I started walking towards the cafe.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upon hearing Mayonaka's name, Angel smiled a little. "Oh really? Believe it or not, the swords-woman and I have crossed paths before. She seemed to tolerate me." he said with a slight chuckle. "But seeing how we'll be meeting on different circumstances, I'm sure she'll act differently next time." He followed Shark as they entered the safezone that was the Town of Beginnings. "Lunch sounds great. I'll pay for myself if you don't mind." Angel didn't want his future leader to remember him as the guy he had to pay the lunch bill for.

As I mentioned some names, Angel told me that he had crossed paths with one of them. Last time I checked in with a good friend of mine, he said that him and May were in the Knights of the Blood guild. Mayonaka has some good skills, so you could learn a thing or two from her, and I want to to also go to Zero since he has a good spirit that keeps others hopes up. I said as we arrived at the cafe and got a table. Learning from both can be very beneficial to you. I told Angel as we placed our order. I don't mind if you pay for yourself, hell, I won't even mind if you pay for me. I said as I looked over the menu and chuckled.

Angel frowned slightly, but then changed back into a smile. "Meeting someone new, ok. Sounds like a plan." He said as he sat down and began to look over the menu as he had done a hundred time before. When the waitress came by to take their orders, Angel only asked for a Lemon/Strawberry Smoothie. Then once Shark had ordered, they went back to talking. "So, my problem is in communication during a fight?" He asked, trying to understand why he needed help. "Not to be rude, but I'm not really a talking kind of guy. I let my actions speak for me." He said while they waited for their food to arrive.

Both of us had just placed our orders and returned to our conversation. Correct. Your problem is in communication. I said as I looked at him with an understanding face. I know that you are not a talking kind of a guy. That is because you were a solo player. You are now apart of a guild so you need to understand the importance of communication so your teammates know what is going on and you don't kill them on accident. I told him with the most serious face possible. Failure to communicate could get allies or yourself killed. I want to prevent that at all cost. I said as I tried to get Angel to understand that.

Angel began to frown a little. "I know how to get people back safely. I've been doing it for a long time; I've Tanked for groups before when they needed it." He said, defending himself. "Believe it or not, I do talk in battle but only when players are confused or if the situation changes. That fight was pretty straight forward." By this time their food had arrived. Angel looked between his drink and Shark, wondering how the player would react to his response.

I just stared at Angel for a good minute or two. I'm not saying you did a crappy job. I am just saying that it is the lack of proper communication that gets people killed. It's something I want to completely avoid. I dont like to see people letting their health get too low. I said as our food arrived. All I am saying is to be a bit more verbal before and when you launch attacks. I mentioned as I started eating my food.

Angel watched Shark carefully, before taking a sip of his smoothie. The cold drink zapped his nerves and made him calm down a little, as well as wake up. After the drink, he paused for a moment before returning his gaze to Shark. "Ok. I think I can work on that." He said, even though it pained him to admit that his style had a flaw. "So, you want me to train with Mayonaka on my communication skills? I'll see if I can find her." He said with a level head, the drink clearly working.

I was indulging in my meal as Angel told me he would go find May. Great. It's good to know that you are open to help to get you on the path to become a great swordsman and able to help save tons of lives. I said as I took a sip of my drink. I opened my menu and sent a PM to Mayonaka, giving her a heads up. Once you finish your meal, I would like you to head out at once. I said as I finished half my meal.

Angel nodded and took another drink of his smoothie. "I understand, sir." Angel said, his voice wavering a little. He wasn't used to talking to people of authority. He was always the master of his own world and it was one of the reasons he had survived so long. After taking some Col from his inventory and paying the bill, he got up and equipped a coat he usually wore on the 5th floor; his tan Duster. Then he exited the inn, shaking his head as he did so. "What have I gotten myself into?" He asked himself as he headed for the Teleport Pad.