[PP-F1] Earning a Fan! (Earning a Living Quest with Kiluia!)

My teal eyes shone bright with an excited flare as I half skipped around the Town of Beginnings. Today I had made the bold move to become what I was back home, a singer of course. I was in a band that had gone on tour once, nothing big because we were merely a school band. Our band was well known in Japan and even bits of people from the states listened to our music, which was exciting but the experiences lingered in my mind as I yearned to sing for a crowd again. It would make me less stressed about the game if I were to relax and let lose singing for a bit.

The people around the town in floor one seemed pretty bored with themselves, they were just like me after all. I didn't have much or a back story with weapons, nor did I want to so I stayed in this town as long as it allowed me to. I was ashamed of being a coward for not fighting but that was not what was on my mind right now, pleasing the people of floor one was! I was more determined than ever to do it as my long hair bounced along my back with it's color identical to my eyes.

He was flicking stones across the little stream on the first floor. People were busy today and he was bored out of his mind. His crimson eyes simply stared at the water reflection. It was odd looking at himself with red eyes and see it was the same person. His silver hair blew in the wind as he stared quietly. He was actually happy. It was a quiet day after all. He had met and realized Haine and him went to the same school.

He yawned a bit and checked his messages. Nothing. It was a tad bit strange for him to have nothing to do really since he was always proactive. A light hum would be heard as he threw another stone at the stream.

I skipped around the town while my flouncing teal hair made me catch a couple strange glances my way. I smiled knowing that they probably had nothing better to do and kept on advancing forward until I passed a couple buildings. In between each structure was an alley way. I passed alley after alley until I saw something strange in the corner of my eyes, a flash of white. Curious, I turned down the dark path as it led me out into the open. From there I saw a young man throwing stones across the small stream. A wide smile spread across my face as I threw a stone, not able to have enough self control to just watch. It skipped perfectly four times before sinking back into the water.

He turned his head to the left and noticed the peculiar girl. He blinked several times at the distance at she threw. Quite incredible. He would offer her a slight wave and a smile. His frame would scoot over for her to sit down. If she liked tossing stones, then she couldn't be too bad. "Nice throw there girl." He would grin a bit and stretch a bit. He was interested to know how she was able to do that from that distance. Today would prove to be a good day for him. Meeting new people was always a plus for Kiluia. He wanted to reattach himself to the world of SAO and wish to live. "Wanna chit chat?"

The first step after show-casing your talents was to bow, or in my case I did a curtsy to the young man with the vibrant white hair. And thank you to you kind sir. With a jokingly smile and a casual wave back I took a seat on the inviting piece of ground next to him. I'm sure that would be a nice thing to do right now. I'm learning to get into the habit of people-pleasing again! I stated like it was a fact, which basically it was.

Listening to her speak about pleasing people made him perk a brow. He would glance at her with his crimson eyes and speak gently." Are you a performer? " He would guess rather quickly. It seemed like the only job that would please anyone. She seemed like a good type to be a singer.. and a pretty face as well. It wasn't too uncommon for her to choose such a profession." We should skip rocks sometime then... "He would offer a warm smile and extend his hand." Kiluia.. " He awaited for her to introduce herself to him.

I gave an inward sigh while still smiling and corrected the man that called himself Kiluia. Not yet. I'm working on becoming one today actually. As a matter of fact before I came here and threw a rock I was on my way to the center of town..I was going to hopefully gain a few fans while I sang.. I said with a glowing red tinted my cheeks. My name is Hatsune Miku by the way...I'm not the real her of course. My teal eyes gazed up the stream and looked at how calm one part of the water was, and how rapid the other part was. It was truly amazing how in this game everyone was different yet still had the same goal, to get out of Sword Art Online alive.

He would look at her over and spoke a bit." Then shall I give a listen to see what you can bring, Hatsune?" He would turn to her fully and sit there. White hair fell to the side and crimson orbs stared at her. A slight smile would peek on his face as he gave her one hundred percent of his undivided attention . He had various performers sing in real life. He had been a fan of mainstream and wondered what this girl could offer in the industry.

The area had quieted down enough for her to sing. Only crickets and a few other nameless bugs would chirp once and awhile. If she got things going, maybe he would be a fan.

Certainly Kiluia. I stood up from the ground and look down at him. The world around me seemed to become deadly silent, almost as if everyone in Aincrad was listening. I cleared my throat, smiled, and began to sing one of my favorite's by the real Hatsune. My voice filled the open area loud and clearly as I sang out to my hearts content for Kiluia.

[OOC- This is just part of the song]

(What I sang... Sekai de ichi-ban OHIME-SAMA

Sou iu atsukai KOKORO-ete

Yo ne?)

A slow smile would be seen as he would clap for her." Very good." He would say and hop off the cobble stone ledge." Well..shall we get going then and make some fans for you?" He would tilt his head looking at her. He placed both hands behind his back and gazed at Hatsune with a smile on his face. " Or do you wanna keep practicing here for now?"

He hadn't heard anyone sing like that for a while. It was refreshing to say the least. It was like being at a backstage concert one would say. Crimson eyes would look in the area to see if anyone had been around but it was just the two of them. He extended his right hand to her." Either is fine with me. I get to hear a beautiful voice."

As I finished the last note of the short riff I smiled when Kiluia started clapping for me. I would love to stay and practice all day but I'm afraid I won't earn a living unless I sing for the crowd, who knows, maybe I'll get some col out of the experience? I said to Kiluia with a confident look on my face. After the reaction I had just got from Kiluia I knew that I still had it in me...a performer indeed. I took Kiluia's hand and started walking towards the center of town.

He let go of her hand and started walking with her through the town of beginnings. Both hands were stuffed in his black slack pockets and he spoke to her." Seems like this isn't your first rodeo singing. I'm impressed with your skills so far. Just don't forget the little people." He would flash her a smile and walk side by side. If this went well, they should team up and gather singing type skills and help her on her way.

Hands pulled back out and were placed behind his head. He glanced at a few people around. He turned and looked at her with his crimson eyes." Should we start here or would you like to go and see if there is a bigger crowd?" He would flash a grin. He would leave his opinion to himself.

As we walked through the Town of Beginnings I let my eyes wander on the types of people that were trapped in this game. Some looked wide eyed and innocent, menacing, and some ever were showing public affection. It surprised me to see that there wasn't just brave and bold or scared and cowardly, there was diversity. I looked back at Kiluia when he spoke. I won't forget...

Right here would be wonderful, thank you Kiluia. We can travel to bigger sections later. I said and walked over the fountain and stood on the edge of it. Once on top of it a few glances came my way but still no one was paying attention yet. With a deep breath I hit the first note to the song and broke out into the chorus a few seconds later. By now there were people gathering.

He would simply watch her quietly as she started singing and a smile drifted across his face. His right index finger started to tap along with the music like he was playing the beat and then he was starting to use his other index finger to twirl his tie a bit. His head bobbed slightly to her music as she sang and he just watched the others listening and watching her. Even with those menacing eyes that he had caught previously seemed subdued to her music. Of course, he would jump in the way and knock them silly if they tried to touch her in any way shape or form. Kiluia simply just kept up with her music and awaited for the crowd would say to her.