[PP FL 2] Mirror Reflections [Aiofe]

The wind rushed through the plains of the second floor and slightly ravaged the area. The lake was beautiful and not a soul was in the actual water. Kiluia was actually hanging upside down from a tree branch and dangling over the water staring out at the reflection. It almost seemed like a different and surreal place every time the wind ripped by causing the ripples to take shape of something else. His crimson eyes just stared content lyrics at the water wishing he had something to do. The skies were as blue as his eyes used to be and no sign or any clouds.

Mayonaka used to hang upside down on trees. Somehow , he remembered that from a while ago but never understood why. Until now that is. The landscape was still beautiful and captivating only upside down. He just assumed that's what she did anyway. In hindsight, it was just his own opinion. He yawned a slight bit before continuing to watch the world go on upside down.

From the higher branches of an oak tree, I gazed down at an odd sight. A player was hanging upside down from a lower branch of a nearby tree that stretched out over the water of a clear blue lake. I glanced back and forth between the player to his reflection in the lake. Other than for some odd form of relaxation, there seemed to be no reason that I could think of that the boy would want to hang upside down for. Of course, this bugged me. "Go on now," Cleo's voice said in my head. Clearly, she'd already figured out that I intended to question the boy about his actions.

With a nod of my head, I dropped down from my current perch to the next sturdy branch a couple feet down. As I fell by the limb, I grabbed onto the rough bark and swung towards a lower branch in the next tree over. Landing on my feet, I raised my arms out as if I were on a tightrope and walked slowly towards the tree trunk. From there, I stepped onto the next limb over before leaping off and free falling down to the maple that the boy dangled from. I latched onto a higher branch to keep from having a bad landing and dropped down lightly onto the branch that the boy was on. Cleo alighted on the limb just above and I glanced up, easily spotting her pale coat. Sitting down, I lurched backwards and hung upside down next to the boy while grinning. "Aoife! Personal space," Cleo exclaimed harshly. "Oops," I thought, though I didn't make a move to get away. Ignoring Cleo's protests, I looked at the player and exclaimed, "'Ello Gov'na!"

The peaceful setting was mildly interrupted by the young girl beside him. His crimson orbs slowly shifted to the newcomer. Oddly, he had never met her before and his eyes honed in on her name by her health bar. Aoife, he thought to himself. He offered a light smile to her and spoke." Hello, young miss." He grinned a bit at her now and swung his body to sit normally on the branch. He hadn't been startled by her appearance suddenly but his curiosity did peak a bit. He hadn't noticed the players presence until now. That's what slightly bothered him. He hesitated, at first, to give out his name for reasons to himself. But he spoke in a clear voice." I didn't think anyone else was out here really. I'm Kiluia. Nice to meet you." He said speaking politely." You from around here?" He asked as his crimson orbs scanned for any other unexpected visitors.

Kiluia thought perhaps this girl snuck up on him whole he had been relaxing. She posed no threat though at the moment as she seemed quite relaxed around him and their personal space had been violated. Not that he cared really. She seemed outgoing and happy which he evaluated as his first impression. He sat there with a smile awaiting an answer from this girl.

Swinging back and forth from the branch, I looked up at the boy who introduced himself as Kiluia. "Hello there, Kiluia! Aoife Shadows. It's a pleasure," I exclaimed with the same childish grin plastered on my face. "Oh, goodness gracious, girl." "Oh hush, Cleo. We're the only one's here, if that's what you're looking for," I stated. "To answer your question, no. We aren't from around here. We don't really have specific home grounds." Cleo narrowed her eyes at me. "You can't get up again, can you?" "Nope!" "Ugh...." Looking back to Kiluia, I stretched out my hand towards him and asked, "Would you mind helping me back up?"

Hand would clasp onto hers and he would give a slight tug to the girls frame. Eyes wandered upward at the familiar of sorts. It carried no definite shape to him but he simply dismissed it as a non threat. " I usually go on floor four and hang out in the snow. But today, I wanted to visit the lake. " He would simply smile back and kick his feet a bit. So its by luck we meet here Aoife Shadows. Last name is Seiko." He would watched the young girl and looked back to the lake." If I could swim to the deepest parts, I would. I wanna go to places no one has ever been to." He offered a slight smile.

He had been blissful for the past couple days and he would expect this day to prove no different. Arms crossed as he went back to the flaming haired girl. His eyes seemed to absorb her all trying to categorize her as part.of his life now.