{OP-F2} Move, Darn it!

Garou eyed what had just happened like he just saw a ghost of a chicken with its head cut off running around then breaking into a moonwalk. His eye twitched, utterly confused. "Erm... good... job... Aoife?" He walked over to the schism in the boulder and waved his entire arm between the gap.

As I was joking with Garou, I heard Aoife's pent up voice from behind me, completely giving a nice dent into the rock, I looked at Aoife astonished then started laughing "Who knew you could do that hahaha" he said has he started laughing between his words

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I looked at Aoife as she was so surprised of how she broke the rock, I then started to say "Eh.. sorry but i'm not joining you guys in your adventure.. I'll be going back to town, bye guys!" he said while waving back to them and put on his The Mist Murderer cloak back on, he walked towards the town and disappeared with the wind.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I was so taken aback by the insult, that I almost ran after him to start a fight, but I restrained myself and turned back to town with a huff. Sprinting back to my so called 'friends', I couldn't wait to tell them that the dungeon was clear now. I wonder what Black Shroud is doing....