[SP-F2] Breaking the unbreakable

Zauis was in the middle of town and he was eating his favorite bread and cream enjoying the scenery of the crystal blue sky as he knew that was his favorite thing to do. Spreading the cream over the bread taking a bite he noticed a few people with bandages wrapped around their hand and heard them talking.

Guy: Dude what the heck! That rock is way to freaking hard to break! It's blocking the main dungeon on floor 2 and it's just freaking ridiculous. No one will ever break that.

Zauis raised his eyebrow at the man and whispered to himself "I'll be the judge of that...." he said with a smirk on his face.

Upon saying that as I sat on the bench my eyes widened a bit as I saw more people walk by talking about the rock but from the looks of it their hands were bleeding, but every person who walked by has had a sword or rapier. I had to ask why they were using their hands, though I'm orange they might think different of me. Calling the man over he actually responded to me and walked my way as his friends watched me closely as if they didn't trust me in an safe zone which was weird.

Man: What do you need young man!?

Hearing the man be do polite was weird, I'm sure he knew I was considering the way his friends looked at me. Either way he responded and I was thrilled about it. Waving at the man I spoke in a respectable manner "Excuse me sir but what's this thing about a rock blocking the main dungeon of floor 2?"

Man: So your interested in it to? It's some sort of quest to see if you can crack the huge rock and if you do you get the martial arts, an extra skill. If you wish to go good luck man. It's painful.

The man turned away since his friends were calling him he waved by to me as I just remembered what he wanted to ask "Hey wait!?! Can you at least tell me why you used your hands to do it? Isn't that painful?" he said confused.

Man: Oh yeah, sorry I didn't mention this but it cannot be broken by a weapon. It's pointless to waste your time or shatter your sword. It deflects them. You have to use your bare fist. We've manage to see everyone put a few cracks in it but it's still impossible. Don't waste your time kid. Bye kiddo.

Zauis shrugged "Thanks for your time. Later man!

Zauis smirked a bit as he went through his inventory equipping his fingerless gloves as he looked down at his fist clenching them. "Looks like this be one hell of a challenge. But I mean I can manage it. An extra skill huh? This will be great. Just wait till I show of that skill when I fight my big brother soon. The results will change dramatically." he said while clenching his teeth he stood up and grabbed the box of bread and cream as he continued walking to his new destination while eating his favorite snack.

Leaving from the bench heading to the dungeon on floor 2 I had continued eating my bread and cream, until I flipped open the box noticing it was just one left I teared up a bit. "No, this can't be happening. I should've bought more. Oh well. " he said dramatically while laughing afterwards he thought to himself as he walked, so I can't use my Cliducster to break this rock huh? This might be a challenge even though I've previously fought many monsters with my fist I've never shattered a damn rock. Well I guess I better stop doubting myself, it's better to be cocky when you look like me. Heheh. Zauis bragged on himself even though he still had doubts about the size of rock and if he could even put a strath on it.

Zauis looked at the beautiful sky as he tossed the last bread and cream in the air while moving his body falling it he catches it in his mouth while chewing he felt so delighted as he walked to the nearest trash can throwing it away as he continued walking toward the dungeon he started humbling a song that his bestfriend Katharine song sometimes "Put all your faults to bed, you can be King again. he song it passionately while feeling as if he's changed a bit. More light hearted inside instead of being dark and evil. This changed was caused by all of them, Leader, big brother, little sister, Rage, Katharine and most of all my soon to be wife Archer. Zauis smiled and turned slightly red.

Finishing the song I was humbling I finally cut across the forest meeting up with good ole beautiful green trees and nice looking grass and flowers, but some ugly boars. Those boars charged at me one by one as I quickly unsheathed my Cliducster guarding his attack as I start pressing forward pushing him backwards I over power him knocking him on balance as I run at him slicing him while the next boar jumped toward me I ducked in time as he's flying over me I stick my Cliducster through his chest making him shatter on my blade. "Im quite disappointed. I wanted more fun before I smash that stupid rock. Wait...what?" Turning to the left of me I see done talk monster with a bladed arm as I shrug wondering what he's got. We charged at each other with full speed.

Dashing at each other we clash blades as it feels I'm over powering him I wasn't quite sure since something about his blade felt unsure so I let him over power me knocking me back as he slashed at me I ducked while sliding on one foot under his blade while he left himself burner able I slash him followed by a kick sending the monster flying as he catches himself sliding back he rushes me again and we sling our blades back to back clashing, I could see the sparks fly and feel the determination in both of our bodies. He swung once more at my head as I counter it knocking him off balance I thrust forward slicing through him I sheathed my blade right as he shattered. Panting a bit I began walking once more "That monster wasn't too shabby. Heheh..." he said with a smile.

Finishing off that not too shabby monster I continued headed on my way until some huge monster tried swooping down at me but I jump into above him dropping down on him I stab my sword in his back as he flew around the area it felt as if I could control him leading me toward the dungeon I smirk as I see the huge rock in sight "Here we go!!!!!" the monster dove down to the rock.

The monster landing on the ground as the people are backing away slowly and some ran off I jump off the monster slapping him on the tail letting him leave as I walk towards the line of people hitting the rock as I tighten my fingerless gloves. "This is quite entertaining. You people better give it your all cause once it's my turn their won't be another turn. Sorry to say." he smirked.

People starting talking about Zauis but it didn't matter to him. He knew he was one if the most hated played in the game, some how he enjoyed it. Played the hero with a villain face is what he thought it was.

Woman: Whose that guy? He seems a pretty bit too over confident, don't ya say? He does know he can't use his weapon right? she said with a confused look.

Man:That young man right there is The Black Knight. Usually found in all black but he seems to be wearing (the pic of my character in the sig) some different attire. Either way let's say what he got. he said with a smile.

Zauis turning to the women "Well answer this. Would you rather be over confident or not believe in yourself? Either way I know I can smash this rock. Maybe not on the first hits I do but trust me." he gave the lady a smile while looking at the man "Correct, but why do you know my nickname? Am I really that hated that people go around chatting about me?" he asked while looking at a guy about to attempt to break the rock.

The guy started skipping his feet while throwing a couple if punches to the air he turned to the huge rock and chuced before throwing a fast punch into. Hearing a popping sound the guy's eye twitched as he continued punching it. Pretty cool that he kept it up though he couldn't break it. Throwing his finally punch his hand gushes out blood as his health started to drop some girl threw him a potion. "Thanks lil girl. This here rock is just impossible to break!!!" he said in an annoyed tone.

Zauis chuckled to himself at the man getting mad. Zauis was the next one in line after the next guy. I was pumped and knew I could do it. I mean just imagine having that extra skill. My hands started tingling. "Heheh..."

Watching the people leave as they failed to break the rock I sigh. Whispering to myself "Why do people give up so easy? Is it really that hard to keep trying at something you want so bad? It's a waste to time to give up in my opinion. That's something I won't do." he said with confidence.

Clenching my fist I throw a few jabs to the air with good speed but nice power. It was as if I could feel the wind forming around my hand. That was a good feeling. Continuing to do the jabs I looked at the last person hitting the rock as he was about six foot and huge he gave it a few jabs and his hand began to bleed. I thought to myself, why so soon? The man gave up and left with a sad facial expression as I was the only one around. I knew it was my turn. I felt as if I was a kid on Christmas. Happy and giddy like.

Zauis unsheathed his Cliducster while looking at the rock as he knew people said it wouldn't work he had to try it anyway. Swinging his Cliducster into the rock slashing at it several if times he shrugs as it repelled the swords attack. Sheathing my sword I began jumping up doing a few jumping jacks loosening my body up "Looks like the rumors are true after all."

Finishing his jumping jacks he throw some mild looking jabs at the air while yawning a bit he whispered to himself "Nows the time to show these people I've got the skill to break this rock. It looks rather tough but I'll hit were I see dents and marks at already. It'll be easier that way." he said while he through a couple of light jabs at the rock trying to get a feel of the rock.

Seeing that it was pretty hard I stood in a firm stance while looking at the rock as if it wasn't an enemy trying to harm me as I dash it giving it swift and hard jabs that are seeming to do nothing but I continue without stopping "Faster.....Faster....Stronger....Stronger he said continuesly as he swung his fist into the rock giving it jabs as it began to break a bit Zauis's hands started bleeding but he continued. A few people walked up with their eyes widen at me smashing the rock.

Zauis notice a huge crack he put in the rock while smirks he thought to himself, I've come this far because I have vovfidence in myself. I'll be the one to smash this and I'll be the one to beat the game and I'll be known as that ONE! He pulled his arm back further than usual as a weird colored aura went around his hand he swung his fist toward the rock punching it with all his force the rock shattered and unblocked the path to the main dungeon. Hearing claps and seeing smiles "D-Did I do it....?" he said tiredly.