(SP-F5) Blade of Dreams

The day was young and Argumail sat down at Sai's Blacksmith. He smiled at his lunch/breakfast.,also known as brunch. Of course it was goat. A short girl with red hair came walking by. She snarled at him and she asked why he sitting there. Argumail humbly explained that he was interested in a blade. She turned chipper and invited him inside. "Tell me what are you interested inlin?" ,", she asked politely

"Yes, I would like a Jian." He smiled evilly waited for a response. Sai looked at him and smiled," Well do you have any monies." Argumail was puzzled at this and answered truthfully, yes he did have monies. Sai looked unpleased with this information. Then she smile wickedly," Alright I will be 4 materials, one drakon bone; Black leather for cows and, of course, Ionian stellar steel for Mountain Trembus."

"But thats only three." Argumail said, she paused and counted on her fingers, and blushed at her mistake

After he got the details of his quest. Argumail walked up the hill and realized that he had never been this way. I walked up the side of hill, and saw the first place were the item was likely to be kept. He smiled and enter a pass. The Pass of Trembus, was between to mountain and was a common place for trolls to hid. He walked into the tiger's den... more appropiately Troll abode.

Argumail walked into an area called Javeron's Pastures. He saw a whole lot of cows and bulls. He smiled and then he hoped the fence and realized that he was wearing red. He laughed and tried to escape but, he ran into a wall. He rubbed his head, he walked over to a cow and slaughted and took it's leather. Then he hard a bull....RUN!

He walked into the Cave known as Thematia, He looked upon the Drakon. He smiled at the acid burns in rock and turned back at the red eyes. He entered the cave and unsheathed his Jian. He lifted his sword but, he was swung into the wall. He coughed his crimson blood. He smiled at the Drakon. "Feisty one aren't you!" Argumail said.

"Son a...." Argumail shouted. He turned around and and smashed his sword in the neck and it bucked him into the roof. He gasped. He said," What is with all this Monkey Fightining Snake..." as his body it the ground. He stood up but was kind of dazed. He walked around the beast and sat behind a rock.

Argumail 15/19

Cedar 17/17

Drakon 30/34