[PP-F1] Lazy Day (Kiru & Dylan)

"Its definitely one of these days again" I groaned as I sat against a bench. The day was slow, and the sun seemed to stand still in the middle of the sky. "I hate these kind of days! Nothing is happening!" Out of frustration, I stabbed my rapier at the ground. "I would kill to go to the higher levels." This wasn't possible for me, as I was still at Level 1 for some reason. "Dammit, I envy these people. I wish I could just walk around like that."

I walked with my hands folded perfectly behind my back as I passed an interesting young man. He caught my attention when he said the word "kill." That was the only part I picked up from his sentence, the rest didn't matter as much to me for right now. A grin grew on my face as I stood in front of the boy, obviously taller than him. I stared down at him with an intimidating ice to my blue eyes as I spoke. Hello there.

Hello and if you're looking for charity, I'm not the guy to come to." I mumbled as the girl stood in front of me. I noted her peculiar hair and how coldly she looked at me. This was obviously a trick to either scare me or make me fear her from her demeanor and height. "Seriously, what do you want? " I looked back her, nonchalantly, not caring really about anything. The only really odd thing that struck me was that creepy grin.

Charity? Now that's a new one.. I muttered loud enough for him to hear me. My height didn't seem to scare him, nor did my stare. Determined, I shifted from one foot to another and put a finger to my chin. I want a lot of things really. I want to kill a few people, I'm sure everyone would like to be wealthy in some way... Oh and I'm sure you wouldn't want me to list all of my wishes would you? That would probably take up at least an hour of your precious time here...I replied in an overly sarcastic tone and flipped my hair over my shoulder.

"Aren't you the full package, huh? You're spouting about precious time, when obviously I'm bored here and not doing anything so it doesn't seem like I'm using my time, am I?" This girl was very erratic, but seing how this was also interesting, I played along for the sake of my sanity. "No, no.. All of the time we spend talking is another moment not living life how its supposed to be lived. In the present." I added, may I put, sarcastically. "Also, don't try to outsnark me, it doesn't fit you, and you're bad at it."

Indeed, if you want I come with guaranteed death, yours to be exact if you keep trying that on me. I hate people that tell me I'm not good at something, I know my flaws. Besides, it's not polite for a gentleman to speak in such a manner to a lady. I narrowed my eyes as I spoke and placed my hands on my hips. Who's outsnarking who? Is that challenge I'm hearing? My icy eyes grew colder as I kept glaring at him. What's his problem?

"Oh. Of course, why didn't I see it before! You are the type of girl who uses her "beauty" to manipulate others. Also try to scare them, judging from what you're saying.. I'm not a gentleman, nor will I fall for your tricks, got it? Although, it is hilarious to see that you are trying to do this to me." At the moment, I was snickering, but I shouldn't have let things go this far. I was being very rude, but nobody could blame me. I was bored and this was actually very amusing.

Heh, I don't use my beauty to manipulate others, they bring it upon themselves and are ultimately in control of their own actions. Of course I don't mind when they are more than happy to do something for me. I see from your mistake that you not only very ungentlemanly but your a complete idiot. Thanks for trying but I'm not interested in anyone inferior to me. I shot back without even thinking. Acting on impulse, I frowned slightly and tightened up a bit..I was not about to lose my cool here.

"Watch out!" Dylan yelled, as Dexter, his dog tackled Kiru, knocking her into Cody."This dog is the absolute bane of my existence! Why does he do this to me?" Dylan sprinted over and pulled Dexter off of the two. "I am so very sorry, I um.. didn't mean to um.. knock you two together. Did I interrupt something?" He asked, not wanting to bother the two.

"AHH!" I quickly pushed the girl off of me, my face flushing with red by the fact that she had just been pushed onto me. My red was not just of embarrassment, but of resentment for the kid who has caused it to happened. "Watch your dog, or I'll do it for you. " At the moment, when this particular kid in question said "Did I interrupt something?" my face was a bright crimson and in response, I said "Shut up! Nobody told you to speak, you nincompoop!"

Before I could continue on with my "speech" I was suddenly pushed into the idiot in front on me. I fell forward but I had enough balance to not fall on the ground, that certainly wouldn't be good for me in time like this. Furious, I turned around and expected to see pranksters or something. Instead I saw a boy trying to hold his anxious dog back as he apologized for his dog. Control that thing! I sputtered out with a red face that contrasted my cold glare that remained in my eyes. Interrupting?! You may have interrupted me, but not him. I said, about ready to kill him right then, it didn't take much for me to become infuriated with someone.

"I'msorryIlethimgoandhejustranoffandI'msorry!" Dylan just wanted to shrink at this moment, as that shear anger showed by the two just made even more timid. "S-sorry, I truly am!" He stepped backwards, but it seemed to be a bad day, as he slipped and hit his head hard on the floor. "Oww.."

"Karma's a prick, but that's just doing justice by your part. Now scram, you worthless pile of manure." I scoffed as I kicked his fragile body while it lay down. Of course, this was unnecessary and obviously cruel to the already shy boy. I couldn't fathom what he felt at the point, however. What I did see was the girl's face, and how it mirrored me.

Pathetic... I muttered and rolled my eyes, trying to avoid eye contact with the boy that had just fallen. Being inconsiderate as usual I scoffed at his attempt of an apology. My face looked like the other boy's face, both disgusted at the disgraceful fall. I glanced down at the boy...then saw his dog. It cocked it's head to the side and gave the cutest face I had seen in awhile. I got down on my knees and started to scratch behind the ears of the dog. Awhh....Who's a cutie? Come here you, It's okay I'm not mad at you. Just at the idiot over there! I gushed at the dog with a softened expression on my face, one that looked like it suited me.

"Well that's a first. Seems that you're a dognapper, aren't you? Ugh.. I'd better go get him and return the dog." I whistled at the dog, but for some reason it ignored me. "Canine! Come over here, you mistake of an animal! HEY! I am talking." I look back at me then and that girl was right. I was being stupid.

I didn't even look up when the boy ran away, I just kept petting the dog. I didn't care about the boy, he was acting cowardly right now. I would have shown him a little more respect if he hadn't been frightened by me, but then again who wasn't afraid of me other than the idiot? Your being too hostile to him, if you were compassionate like me you would be able to call to him without a problem. I laughed at my own joke and stood up, not taking my eyes from the dog. And he's the one who left the dog, so that makes it mine doesn't it? I said with a perked eyebrow towards him.

"I guess, but do you even know its name? Oh wait, it says on his own little HP bar. Dexter... Wierd name." The boy had just ran off, and I was starting to think something was wrong with me. Seriously, who does that? Sighing, I sat back down and stared at the fields when I realized it was getting dark.

[OOC]

xXOOC- No, he ran away, leaving me with the dog. Plus he is offline for a couple days so that makes me the owner of it until he gets back I guess..Xx

Oh your so cute Dexter! Wanna stay with me huh? Yeah? I asked the dog, not in the mood I was about five minutes ago. Right now I actually seemed normal for once. I looked up and the boy and sighed, I saw now that the sky was beginning to darken. It's getting late so if you don't want to get killed by anyone I suggest you find yourself an Inn. After all, you wouldn't want to die you would you? I lingered on the last few words to make emphasis, I didn't believe that you could actually die.

"No, I wouldn't like to die. Who doesn't? Honestly, I don't completely buy the whole "die IRL" situation, but in honest words, who doesn't want to die, whether it'd be in-game or irl? Although, its funny seeing people react like that. What I believe is that he's trapped us in the game, but we don't die, we're still on life support though. " At the moment, I felt this girl, who I still don't know the name of, and me were bickering like old married couple. Honestly, I was embarrassed and I honestly think that she noticed. I facepalmed and although, to this day, I still don't know if she knows why.