[PP-F1] Huh? Who are you? [Kiru]

Ryuu opened one eye and looked at her. "Well, obviously I mean there are times like this. When there just so happens to be a player who attempts to understand, who listens first and strikes later, but those times are usually short lived. There has been one time before this. In fact it also involved a woman. I had taken a liking to her, and she had tried understanding my motives. Eventually though, she became scared of me and actually stabbed me in the back and ran. She didn't even have the dignity to finish the job. So basically, unless someone truly understands, I will be on my own until someone wins and we can get out of here." He saw her spinning her knife. This made him feel a little nervous, but at the same time, excited. If this was going to end with a brawl, it would be his first full on battle with another player. "Do you intend to use that? If so just don't aim for me, got it?" He smirked after this and closed his eye again. He was listening intently to the sound of her movements. At the first abnormality, he would open his eyes, most likely ready to fight, but he still hoped it wouldn't come to that. He seemed to have taken a liking to this one as well.

OOC: Poor Ryuu. Falling for the girl that might just end up killing you. Whatever are we going to do with you?

xX OOC- As you said, "She is the only one who can decide her fate XD Xx

I stopped spinning the knife and pointed it carelessly at myself. I may have to use it on you if keep suggesting I will. Honestly, what would be my reason behind "killing" you right now, especially if your intentions are somewhat pure? Only a coward would stab someone in the back and run away...and I'm not a coward. Who will say if I even kill someone in this game, only I will decide that...I said, resting the dagger down on the ground and looking back at Ryuu. And besides, if I was going to kill you, wouldn't I have done it already? I asked and sighed, falling back onto the grass again.

Ryuu let any tension in his body dissipate. He finally felt at ease. "True. I don't even have my eyes open. You could have easily stabbed me before I could have done anything. (Lying) I guess I should give you more credit. You don't kill without reason, unlike that crazy guild... what was their name? Oh! That's right. Laughing Coffin. Those people must have a few screws loose. At least if you do, you do a very good job at hiding it. Just joking. I can tell you aren't crazy." Ryuu laughed a little. He felt like, other than having to lie about the whole dying IRL, he could really be himself. For the first time since entering this game, he had met a person who understood him to an extent. Whether this would continue though, wasn't up to him.

OOC: True. Who knows, maybe Ryuu may have just met his other half. XD Also during that whole part with the sensei, was I the only one who thought of a man with a long ponytail yelling?

• 4 weeks later...

I felt a little bit of the tension go away after I leaned back on the grass, putting my weapon down might have also helped too. When I have something sharp in my hands it tends to make other players uncomfortable. That's right, I'm not crazy but that doesn't make me sane either! I laughed so hard at my own joke that my side started to ache. After a few minutes I held up a hand to tell him I was okay, not that it mattered. He was probably thinking I was crazy now, taking back his own words even. That thought made me laugh even harder. 

He opened one eye, watching her roll over laughing and chuckled as well, mostly at her reaction to her own joke. "Well, to be fair, I may not be completely sane either. I'm a monster." For some reason, he laughed saying this, even though it was one of the things that he was terrified about himself. When he really thought about it, he could even feel the monster at the edge of his conscience, like it was waiting for his defense to lessen for only a second. 'She is definitely something. I thought Argumail was the only one who joked about insanity, but nope.'

I returned to grinning as Ryuu started to laugh too at his own joke. That makes two of us then! I exclaimed, completely killing off any thoughts I had of him lying. I could tell he wasn't being completely honest about something but for now I just let it slide. If he showed a slight opening, anything out of character then I would become a little bit more suspicious. So...have you killed anyone yet? I asked, anxious for an answer. It was obvious that he didn't but I thought it would be interesting to hear his answer. Sorry, that was rude. Has anyone tried to kill you, thus forcing you to retaliate?

'Why is she asking? I guess I should be honest or else I might give her a reason to be suspicious.' He opened both his eyes looking up at her. "Well, I have actually. When I first joined, somebody from the real world recognized me and remembered what I was and what I have done in my past. He attacked me and I killed him. That same night, right after I killed him in fact, a group of criminal players attacked me, and I killed all three of them. It was almost too easy." He smirked as he realized he had wiped off a small amount of the world's scum from the face of the planet. His bit of an evil side was showing.

I opened my eyes, not realizing that I closed them in the first place and sat up. He didn't seem like he was lying but I still sensed some uneasiness. I couldn't describe it but knowing that he was capable of doing such a thing made me suspicious about him again. The look on my face remained the same as it was before but my thoughts now diverted directly to the reasons. I know you said people referred to you as a demon but why were they attacking you? I didn't think you would have the guts to kill anyone. I smirked at my remark and crossed my arms.

xX OOC- Lol, anything Ryuu does is suspicious XD Xx

He laughed, a dark laugh that implied he wasn't completely good. "Well to answer your question, they attacked because they thought that this would would be some kind of great equalizer and that they could actually kill me here and I would stay dead, which is all not true. My condition still affects the system here too. That night the guy just really pissed me off, so I killed him. Then when the other players attacked, they had not witnessed what I had just done before and thought I would be easy prey since I was only level 1. They learned that the hard way." His eyes seemed to slowly fade to red. "About your second comment, they simply pissed me off. They caught me on the day the girl I liked died. The first player insulted me and thought he could 'slay the monster,' so I put his delusional mind at ease and showed him a fraction of my power. The other players just were trying to steal my stuff, which was not going to happen. Since they attacked first, why not kill them? The system wouldn't hold it against me." 

((Ryuu really is a monster. If you read the flashbacks of his in 'The Last Of Their Kind' topic, you will realize why he is the way he is. It's a little long, but it's not like it is boring. You should read it if you ever get bored.))

• 2 weeks later...

Well that was dumb, they didn't even think to consider how you might have wanted to "die" in this game. I snickered and continued, still not entirely believing him. There wasn't really any way to prove that he was a "demon" unless he transformed or whatever. Even if I did anger him there would be no point to it, I didn't really feel like fighting right now. That's exactly my thoughts. The system doesn't reject anyone from "killing" so why not right? I mean sure some people think of it as evil but... some don't so. 

"Very true. I don't see it as wrong. They needed to be taught a lesson, and since they wouldn't learn the normal way, I taught them in a more unpleasant manner." He smiled again. "It was fun though, watching the fearful expressions on their face. They really though they would die. They seemed to e thinking, 'S**t! There is still so much I haven't done.' Ha! Pathetic! If they really thought they would die, then they shouldn't have challenged someone with the eyes of a demon." His eyes started to glow slightly, like a burning ember was behind them. "Also, what should I care if they really were to die. They aren't dead, but I wish they were. This place would be better without scum like them, but nah. This is only a game after all."

• 2 weeks later...

I nodded, agreeing to his words. Those are my thoughts exactly. I didn't think you'd be so morbid though, you seem to be enjoying yourself telling the tales of their "death." If I do say so myself, you seem almost to comfortable right now, why is that? Am I not frightening anymore, have you gotten used to my beauty? I asked while a grin tugged at the corners of my lips. But I refused to let in and smile right now. Either he would get scared and run or he would handle this calmly and raise my suspicion. 

"Did I think of you as frightening to begin with. I don't think so. I just didn't feel like dealing with another person swinging a blade at me. As for your beauty, I don't know," he laughed as he finished. "I have never really thought myself as morbid, but meh." He shrugged. "I don't think it really matters." He closed his eyes and kicked his legs out while pulling both arms behind his head, becoming the epitome of relaxation.

• 2 weeks later...

He definitely raised my suspicion but he also bored me somehow. We were practically repeating the same things over again. Oh, I think you did find me rather scary in the beginning. As for the swinging sword part, I don't use swords. I doubt I could even hold one in my hand without it falling. Ah oh well... I said and stood up from the grass. 

Ryuu, It's been nice but I'm afraid that if I stay any longer you'll get scared and start crying. I pivoted and started to walk away from the self proclaimed demon. Pfft, he's not a demon. 

• 2 weeks later...