Ummmmmmm.... yeah... How in the world can I determine my dice rolls now?! My posts no longer have Battle Dice, Crafting Dice, or Loot Dice... The only thing I can see as remotely close to it is a set of 5 dice whenever I am creating a post... all of which are unnamed and only 2 of the 5 are somewhat recognizable. (the 12 is crafting and the 20 is loot, I'm guessing) However, there is no D10...

There is also the issue as to how one would be able to actually SEE the dice you rolled... as far as I can tell, the dice only appear in Post Creation now and do not show up in the posts in the thread. This could lead to Dice Roll Abuse, meaning that a player can constantly state that their attacks are always successful. With no dice roll displayed in the posts, this RP has become heavily reliant on a trust factor, meaning that the other players have to pretty much trust that the other player is being truthful about their dice rolls upon post creation. 

Sad to say that if this issue, at least, isn't fixed, I can see this site going downhill rather quickly.

Of course, there might have been something I missed and would thus render this thread invalid, but I have been searching the site for a tutorial, method of displaying a post's dice rolls, etc. and have yet to see it... 

On the matter of the dice rolls - 

This site already leaves a lot up to the honor system. I think leaving the rolls up to it as well is a bit much. I've already discovered that if I don't like my roll, I can refresh the page and get a new one. Or, if we are posting them at the top of our posts, it wouldn't take any effort at all to change them.

It isn't that I'm not a trusting person, but it is so easy to take advantage of the new system. And boss fights and the like will not be fun when everyone is landing a hit.

I'm just curious what the likelihood of us moving back to the old die system is. I know this site is brand new, so I understand that we will need time to work out the bugs. But I'd like to know if fixing the system (beyond just adding the d10, which we've done) is on your to-do list.

Thanks.

As a note, I do like the site's new look. Some of the new features are a lot of fun. I see us putting the calendar to good use, what with new events and the like. The dice bit is my biggest concern for now. Everything else, I think, was worth waiting for.

Yo, First off, the site looks cool. However, I can definitely see some bugs in this. I'm not even talking about the confusion of the dice stuff. When I checked my friend list, where Setsuko should have been now has Natalia there. I definitely don't remember ever talking to her. On another RP thread, for some reason, the person I was Rping with, Cindelika got replaced by some guy named Alex.

To address some of the concerns that you have all brought up, 

Most of the accounts that were linked like the alt accounts, were merged and the main account is what was left standing. 

with the dice, I will have an temporary solution that is to be decided by the community. *Stay tuned for more info*

Remember, this is a community site, not just a site where staff tells you strictly how every nit and gritty thing will work. Erron is working on fixing the account issue as well as some other minor issues. I will post some information on how we will work the site without the old dice system.

*Info coming soon*