[PP-F4] Blind Man Walking...

I stumbled around, lost, but never found. What a way to live a life...a permanent status effect known as blindness. I dont know where i am going, but i think ill know when i get there. Eventually i ran into a brick wall...but it was a slightly...um...squishy brick wall.

Well if it isnt the man ive been looking for...good to see you again Ryu a VERY familiar voice said to me

See.....not something i can do...but i recognize your voice....id recognize it anywhere....KunagiI said addressing my twin brother Kunagi.

What do you mean...cant see? he asked me directly

I began to explained the whole story to him, with every excruciating detail. I never thought that blindness would ever help, but clearly (not that i can see like that) it has...i developed a new skill because i was tired of almost falling off the rooftops, so i trained myself to see...by using every other sense to pin point and strike, with deadly accuracy

Kunagi and I walked around for a few hours testing my new skill. It works like a charm but something seemed off towards the end.

Maybe we should take a break Kunagi said blocking yet another one of my attacks. You've been at this for several hours, you need to rest sometime

I'll rest when im dead i exclaimed at him before striking at him once more. HE easily blocked my sword and shoved me into the grass.

No use putting up a fight if you are to....um he started then cut himself off

What were you going to say Kunagi? i asked

To...um....blind to see you cant win....i tried ti refrain fro- he started to say until i cut him off

Its fine....i understand... i said laying back in the grass feeling the warmth of the sun and the cooling of the breeze. What was i doing with my life...i had no idea.