Major and sub Questing Idea

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (post your opinion)

Hello everyone. Im just going to cut straight to the point with this idea.

Something that requires a certain quest to be completed in order to progress. For example, obtaining a number of different materials from different quests/rps to complete it. Another example would be a quest that requires you to sub quest to different places in order to continue with it. An example for this example would be a quest that requires you to stop halfway due to missing a key of some sort and going out on another adventure to ultimately pass and continue. These types of quests and crafting would yield much larger/better loot/rewards. 

In a word it just too much for the average player. I like the thought behind it but, this would effect everyone.

Players don't need to do it, just as an option for those who want a challenge and more rewards. Not all quests have to be 'major' quests or major crafts. I think it would be appropriate for high tier gear. Currently im doing it just for an uncommon sword and to stack up some posts. No pain no gain. (which you'll be helping me with in one of the sub quests ;D )