[PP-F4] A Duel Between Light And Shadow

Zero held his blades hilt tightly and swung it without a second thought. He wasn't going to loose so easily specially not to Siren. "Neither will I sister!" He looked at her with widened eyes as his blade missed her and left him wide open. 'Oh not again!'

8/10 HP

Zero looked at Siren as she waited for him and sighed. "Why can't I beat her..." He thought out loud and looked at his feet. "I can't loose... I have to beat her..." His hand slightly trembled and he quickly tightened his grip on the hilt of his sword. Zero charged at Siren and swung his sword too early tripping causing him to fall. He quickly stood up and stumbled back.

7/10 HP

Siren remained as she watched Zero and sighed. "You're not used to running or even walking so don't stress yourself out Zero..." She dashed toward the boy slashing his side quickly and efficiently. She quietly stood behind Zero giving him her back and whispered. "You can't win..."

9/10 HP

Siren jumped forward as Zero slashed her back and smiled turning to face Zero. "Maybe you haven't lost yourself entirely..." She closed her and ran toward Zero thrusting her sword at him. She missed a step and slipped by the boy. "Damn it I missed..."

8/10 HP

Siren ignored Zero and turned around. She crouched and dashed into Zero holding her sword in front of her. "You lose little brother..." She thrusted her sword through his stomach and pulled out stepping back as snow began to fall a bit heavily. "You can't beat me Zero accept it I win." Siren watched as a notice appeared stating she had own and sighed.

7/10 HP

Zero fell to his knees and dropped his sword. He looked at Siren and sighed . "Guess even here I'm a weakling, huh big sister? Even here I need you to watch over me..." He picked up his sword sheathing it and closed his eyes as the snow continued to fall. "But it's alright I guess, not like I hate you or anything..." He blushed slightly and opened his eyes looking at Siren again.

Siren looked down at Zero and sighed. She walked up to him and kneeled down hugging him. "You're an idiot you know that? You think too little of yourself and close up too easily, try to be a bit more open. Sometimes letting others in helps one become stronger, just like how fear tells you what your weakness is." She looked at Aoife and smiled. "Thank you for supporting me Aoife, hope this isn't too awkward for you." She giggled and moved Zero's head into her neck letting him rest.

"Never mind that little brother." Siren flicked Zero's forehead and stood up carrying him. "Thanks for watching our fight Aoife, hope to see you in the future." She smiled and turned around with a giggle. "Now we better start planning the wedding ceremony and everything , right little brother?" She teased the boy as they began to disappear in the snow.

Watching them walk away, I blinked, confused by the two.

Well, that was an adventure.

Yeah. Why don't we just call it a day?

That's fine with me!

I gave up on figuring out the siblings and turned on my heel, heading back down the street whilst Cleo padded beside me.

Whistling a tune, I listened as the empty streets echoed the song back to me and faded into the heavily falling snow.