[PP-F2] Fist of Steel that Break the Stone (Moartea & Lessa) (Completed)

Upon entering the second floor of Aincrad, Moartea looked around as he saw the very unsual architectural design of the very steampunk like building, this was a very surprising sight. "Never thought I would see this, well I guess all games have abit of unexpected places." He said as he wandered on the floor that he was unfamiliar with, as he finally found the gate to exit to the field, he took a glance behind him and smiled as he walked through the series of chambers and found the open field. A wide terraine is what he was left with, "Fanastic, this simply is superbe." He said as he crossed his arms together and chuckled slightly, his voice booming out, as he began his trek down the road, he had a misson to take and he was expected to finish it. "Okay now, this says I must destroy a boulder blocking the dungeon enterance, okay well shouldn't be too hard to do." 

Moartea said as he walked the open field and found the giant boulder minutes after he left the town, only to find that it was not as simple as he claimed it to be. As he looked over the rock, that was the size of a small house, he sighed and he turnedaround and leaned against it, his Slate grey eyes looking up as he gazed at the sun. "Hmm... what to do now, this is quite troublesome." He said as he closed his eyes and stood there as the wind picked up slightly.

The wind whipped at her blonde hair, tossing it into a frenzied mess. Both hands went to collect the hair, and in a matter of seconds, her mane was corralled expertly with a piece of string. It may not have been as efficient or pretty as an elastic hair-tie, but she had not encountered one of those within the confines of SAO. Now able to see clearly, the woman strolled along with no destination in mind. It had been quite a while since she had visited the outer bounds of the second floor. True, her shop was within the city walls, but visiting the sprawling meadows was a real treat. I need to make more time for this, she thought to herself. It really did help to clear the mind.

Lessa let her mind wander as she walked, and she did not stop until she saw the other player. It startled her, as she was nearly on top of him before she saw him. That will teach me to be so absent minded, she scolded herself. A hand instinctively went to her sword. She had spent enough time in the game to know that it was better to be safe than sorry. But when she saw that his eyes were closed, she faltered. Finally, she spoke.

"Hi, are you alright?"

Moartea eyes snapped open as he saw a young woman standing before him, as she seemed rather nervous or at least very cautious, his Slate grey eyes gazed at her and his long black hair held behind his head. As he stayed in his relaxed and comfortable stance he gave her a cool and calm response, "Aye, I am, I'm just pondering on a soloution to destroy this mass of earth." He said as he then turned his head towards the sky, as he was still thinking about how to destroy the boulder, his thoughts clouded as he stood there. As he then also remembered that she greeted her self and he was rude in not saying his hello, "Ah I forgot my manners, tis a pleasure, and a fare greeting to you as well miss." He stated as he then turned his body around and placed his hand to the boulder, as he then closed his eyes and slammed his head against the rock. As he then backed away acting like nothing happened and looked up, "Well so much for using my head, in a quite literal sence." "Hmm now to use it in a intellegent sence, miss would you by chance know how to achieve victory for this quest?" He asked as he was quite stumped himself on the matter now.

The blonde tilted her head a bit, and she regarded the stranger with a mixture of confusion and intrigue. What a strange man, she thought to herself, as he struck his head against the rock. "I imagine you're attempting to destroy the bolder without use of a weapon?" She asked, motioning to the rock in question. "I have heard of this quest. However, I have not completed it myself, nor have I watched anyone do it successfully. I will not be of much use, I'm afraid."

Another player may have bid the man farewell and moved along. Her work there was done anyhow, and she did not have the answers he sought. Of course, Lessa was unusual in the sense that she still felt her business was unfinished. She could not simply leave him there without doing more for him.

"But," she continued, holding up her hands and giving a small shrug, "if you have any ideas, I would be happy to do what I can." She gave him a small, crooked smile. "Short of using my head, that is."

Moartea gave her a sny smile as her jest was something that made him chuckle, something that was hard for most people to do, as he looked around and back at this blonde haired maiden he placed his hand on his chin and rubbed it. "Well... if this is a skill that requires not using ones weapon then most likely it requires the use of other means, such as fists." "For chance there may be a NPC that teaches such skill, and if that may be the case then all we must do is fine him or her." He said as he looked up and around as he looked for any sign for this mysterious NPC if they existed, then looking down at the lovely woman, "The names Moartea, a pleasure to meet you miss." Moartea revealing his name to her, not saying the whole one, as it would confuse her and make her hesitate slightly. Gazing at her his his Slate grey eyes as they held a cool and calm tone of vision, his long shoulder length black hair fluttering slightly in the breeze of floor 2.

Lessa nodded thoughtfully, crossing her arms tightly against her chest. "Seems like a good idea," she replied. "Truthfully, I can't think of anything better. Its at least a place to start." She gave him a small smile. "Its a pleasure to meet you, Moartea. That is a very interesting name. I like it." As the wind picked up, she closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of the breeze on her face. It toyed with the stray locks of hair that fell free of her binding.

"My name is Lessa," she told him finally, opening her blue eyes to meet his slate ones.

"Tis a pleasure to meet a fine leady now a days, and i thank thee for my name, yours is rather intriquging." "So shall we head oof then?" He said as he turned and began to scan the area, still thinking about Lessa's gorgeous blue eyes, they seems to be mesmorizing to him, but that was all for another day. He had a job and that was to complete this misson, as he turned he saw Lessa behind him and he decided while hw searched a conversation was in order. "So miss Lessa, mind if I pick you brain on a few things?" "For starters you seem rather cautious around me when we first met." "Did I give off some sort of idstrustment?" He said as he kept his gaze fixed on anything that may have given him a clue to finding the NPC if it was real.

Her smile grew. He was certainly a gentleman. His manners were refreshing, and it had been a while since she had interacted with someone of such sophistication. "Thank you," she replied. "It was a nickname given to me by my older brothers." At that, her mind wandered a bit. It returned to thoughts of home, and her family. It had been a long time since she had entered Sword Art Online, but she still found herself growing homesick every now and then.

"Hm?" She asked, her mind returning to the present at his question. "Oh, right." She shook her head. "No, please do not take it personally." Her voice faltered a bit, then she continued. "It is just the nature of the game. I'm a trusting person, but not everyone can be trusted here. I have to be careful. We all do."

Moartea nodded as he heard everything she said, "Tis true, humans are creatures that sometimes can't be trusted, not do we give up our trust to others as well." "I for one never had to worry about that, were I come from I amd loved by all the people in Castle Kasier, I trust them all and they all trust me." "Talking about this makes me miss Romania very much." He said as he was lost in his thoughts, speaking through his mouth instead of his head, as he gave away some personal information, as all this was going on his Romanian accent popped out. As he looked up and remembered the sky like this back home and he gave off a sigh of happiness.

"Romania, huh?" She asked him as they walked. Lessa gave him a smile, then added, "I've never been myself. It is on my list though." She rolled her shoulders a bit, readjusting her heavy claymore on her back. "I love traveling. Seeing new places, and experiencing new things." Her smile grew a bit darker, and her blue eyes clouded over. "I suppose, in that sense, SAO is perfect for me. Many new worlds to explore."

She sighed heavily, and ran a hand through her hair. "Your town sounds a lot like mine," she said, finally. "I miss knowing everyone. I couldn't possibly know everyone here. Which means I'll never win the trust of everyone." The girl frowned. "It is an unsettling thought."

Moartea smiled as he turned to Lessa, "You know, if I ever got out of this world, I could take you to Romania, Transylvania is the city or rather town I grew up in all my life." "Castle Kaiser is the building I was born in, as my father was the Duke of Transylvania." "You would love it there, for starters, there are no Vampires or Werewolves." "Or even Frankensteins monster." He said with a smile and stops, as he turns to her, and does a salute, "I, say by my family name of Kaiser, you are by all means welcome as a guest to Kaiser Castle." He said, as Kaiser Castle was technically his home, even the current Duke, could not take that away from him.

Her hand covered her mouth as she giggled. This player was very sweet, and his little salute made her smile. "That's very interesting," she told him, finally removing her hand from her face. "It sound like you have quite the family tree. I can't claim to be from such a long line of intriguing people. My ancestors all came from Germany, but I don't believe that they owned any castles. I do find history like this fascinating though."

Then, she put her hands on her hips, and tilted her head slightly. "I'll happily accept your invitation." She tossed him a wink. "I expect you to follow though, you know. I'll pack my bags as soon as we're free from SAO."

Moartea frowned when she said ancestors, as he didn't remembered anything about his families past, but he let a smile creep forth as she accepted his invitation to come to Romania. "Well im estatic to hear that, you will love the Castle and all of Transylvania, it's a wonderful place." "Maybe abit chilly at tiems, but we have many rooms, and all of the maids ann residents should enjoy a guest in the Castle." We don't usually gte many, as for some god oddly reason my family is feared to a degree, I don't know why as i lost my memory 5 years ago." He said as he stopped and looked up, seeing a lone boar, he tilts his head and then turns it, "I promise you Lessa, when I get out im finding you, I know people in Argus who would give me information if they knew that this was happening as this would ruin our relationship with Japan." I'll tell you more after this."

He said as he drew his Kilij out of the scabbard and spun it in the air and caught it backwards,"By my family and my training in Romania, I will not die on my Castle bed today, Un Gard!" He said as he rushed at the boar and spun as he was airborn now and was doing some amazing areal movement. He swung his sword as he stopped and fell from the heavens his blade now facing the correct way and was aimed at the Boars head.

Edit: His blade coming down, and striking the boar with a great force, making it fall to the ground and he landed on hi knee and lept back, as he was now holding the Kilij backwards again. "Lets finish this swine, and be on our merry way." He exclaimed as he was very relaxed and composed, almost as it he predicted this to happen, his mind set on the boar, and his Slate grey eyes seemed almost inhuman like, as they gave off a cold aura.

-Party-

Moartea: 13/13 HP

Lessa: 17/17 HP

-Enemy-

Boar: 4/6 HP (-2)

-Moartea's Combat System-

[1]: Epic Miss: Nothing can change this result

[2-5]: Miss

[6-8]: Strike: One base point of damage dealt

[9]: Natural Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra one point dealt

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points deal

• Rolled a 2 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d20 (loot) dice.

-Result-

[Rolled a 9]

[One base of damage, plus one extra point of damage on Boar]

[Total Damage dealt: 2]

The moment the boar appeared, Lessa's combat instincts kicked in. All merriment left her face, and in a swift, practiced motion, she drew Hell Rose. Holding the hilt of the heavy blade tightly, she bent her knees. The enemy was weak, but so was her companion. It was up to her, the stronger player, to ensure that nothing happened to Moartea.

He handled himself better than she had expected, and his cold, cool demeanor reminded her of some of the higher-level players she ran with. She gave a small nod of approval. "You certainly know your way around a battle," she commented, clearly impressed. The blonde strode forward, and thrust her blade deep into the boar's writhing body. It exploded into data, raining down on the ground below.

Unfortunately, the fight was not over. Lessa was unsure if the previous boar's death triggered something, or if it was a random spawn, but she heard a loud snort from just behind her. A second, larger boar had appeared. It tucked its head low to the ground, and gave another low warning growl.

{Rolled a 9 on the battle die. Lessa deals 6 damage - base, +1 critical, +2 Hell Rose, +2 two-handed skill.}

Moartea: 13/13

Lessa: 17/17

Boar: DEAD

Great Boar: 15/15

As Moartea saw Lessa finish off the weak little boar a more powerful one appeared, as he kept his composure up and his face flushed a streak of red as he blushed when she said he knew his way around a battle. "I thank you, much of my life as I was taught how to fight with a blade, now only if I had a two-handed assault spear then I would be set." He said as he charged at the Giant Boar and jumped, the beast tried to goar him, but he was out of its reach. He finally landed on its back and that's when the Boar began to buckle and tried to kick him off, he grabbed a tuff of hair along the spine and rid the beast, bringing his blade up and brought it down at the boars neck.

Edit: His blade made contact as it hit the base of the neck, just below the skull causing the Boar to fall and slam into the ground as he jumped off and did a hard somersault and landed with a rather uneasy event. "Blast, I thought that would have turned out a lot better than I thought, Lessa let us finish this off and we can continue out talk, I truly do love the conversation we were having." He said as he breathed out a cool and calm stream of air.

-Party-

Moartea: 13/13 HP 

-Enemy-

Giant Boar: 14/15 Hp (-1)

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points deal

• Rolled a 2 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

-Result-

[Rolled a 1]

[One base of damage, plus one extra point of damage on Giant Boar]

[Total Damage dealt: 1]

"We can find you a spear," Lessa replied, nodding slightly. "Better items are always a possibility. But let us use this opportunity to improve our skills. The best weapons in the world are useless if you don't know how to use them!"

Do demonstrate her point, Lessa lifted her shimmering pink blade over her head. The boar, angered by the small bit of damage it had been dealt, whipped around to face her. She sunk deeper into her stance, preparing to play defense for this one. Why waste valuable effort on running to the enemy if it will come to you?

And come to her the boar did. With a loud snort, its hooves dug into the dirt and propelled its great body forward. When it was directly in front of her, the girl brought her blade down. At the same time, she side-stepped the charging beast. It took a significant hit to its health.

{Rolled a 9 on the d10 dice. Lessa deals 6 damage - base, +1 critical, +2 Hell Rose, +2 two-handed skill.}

Moartea: 13/13

Great Boar: 9/15 

As Moartea saw that Lessa had gave the Boar a good thrashing, he gave himself a mental note, ~Don't piss her off buddy, you might be under that blade one day.~ He documented in his mind and looked at the pathetic beast, as his body suddenly jolted forward, he kept close to the ground and his blade in a reverse position, and he jumped and came fling down at the boar. Spinning as much as he could and hoping his sword landed a hit. 

Edit: As his attack failed him, and he was struck with the boars large and gnarly tusk of the giant boar which sent hims fling away. As he landed with a roll and slammed into a tree nearby, as he got up and brushed himself off like nothing happened, and he went defensive. His aura now gone, as he gave off no hint of his next move, or any sign of his fighting type. He was now in incognito mode, and no one, not even the Boar could figure him out now, as he stood there, arms loose, feet set apart, and his body turned slightly.

-Party-

Moartea: 12/13 HP (-1)

-Enemy-

Giant Boar: 9/15 Hp (-1/-5)

• Rolled a 3 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d20 (loot) dice.

-Result-

[Rolled a 4]

[Zero points of damage on Giant Boar]

[Total Damage dealt: 0]

Lessa's face twisted in concern as she watched her comrade take a hit. "Are you alright?" She called out. But she saw that he seemed to be, as he climbed to his feet. The young woman frowned, but knew she could not spend all of her time worrying over him. Besides, she had taken quite a few hard hits herself, and she was still standing. Her father always told her that you had to fall off the horse once, just so you would no longer be afraid of failing. She applied that same logic to combat in SAO. You had to take a hit to know what it felt like, and once the fear of being hit was gone, you could move on.

The boar pawed angrily at the dirt, clearly pleased with itself for inflicting damage. Lessa growled, lunged forward, and thrust her heavy blade into the creature's side. Though her attack was far from critical, it hit its mark, and took another chunk out of the animal's health. She yanked her blade free, then turned her gaze to Moartea.

{[115] Rolls a 7. Lessa deals 5 damage - base, +2 Hell Rose, +2 two-handed skill.}

Moartea: 12/13

Great Boar: 4/15 

Moartea seeing Lessa strike the Boar was rather pleasant, seeing the boars squirm and twitch from the pain made a devilish smile creep across his face as he pulled his blade up. His whole being now changed to a more malefic feeling as he slowly creeped towards the Giant Boar. The clouds rolling over, and the wind kicked up, making long black hair dance slightly as he held his blade rather sinister like, extended out wards and at a forty five degree angle from his body. As the boar locks onto him and charged he continues to walk towards it, as the beast closes in, and the dashed to his right in a fast manner and swung his blade at the Boar.

Edit: His blade making contact with the boars legs and tripping it up and making it slide past Lessa, and into a tree. Moartea slowly rose from his attack and turned towards the beast yet again. As he gazed at Lessa, he was now in his more unpleasant mood, one that he got when he saw pain, a flaw of his not many knew about, nor would he tell anyone. Now walking back to Lessa, he pulled his blade up and pointed at the Boar. "Tis your final hour mongrel, thou shall perish here and now, into Oblivion you shall fade, Lessa finish this creature off." He said in a more astounding tone of voice,

-Party-

Moartea: 12/13 HP (-1)

-Enemy-

Giant Boar: 3/15 HP (-1/-5/-5/-1)

• Rolled a 2 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d20 (loot) dice.

-Results-

[Rolled a 8]

[One base point of damage on Giant Boar]

[Total Damage dealt: 1]

Her hair began to whip around her head as the wind picked up. Her blue eyes widened as she regarded the man with a look of curiosity and fear. She knew enough to recognize when a person was going off the deep-end, and this looked quite a bit like that. She took a step back, tightening her grip on her blade. If Moartea was going to turn this bizarre anger toward her, she would need to defend herself.

The voice that came from him as he addressed her was inhuman, and it sent chills racing up and down her spine. She frowned, but still understood that the boar needed to be put down. Carefully, so not to get to get to close to Moartea, she put herself in the path of the boar. Lifting her heavy pink blade over her head, she brought down on the boar's head.

But she was too distracted by the change in her companion to land the hit. The boar dodged her attack, and circled around for another go. It struck her from the side, but thankfully, her tough breastplate did its job. She took no damage.

{[119 = 3] Lessa takes 0 damage - +3 dmg mit from breastplate.}

Moartea: 12/13

Great Boar: 3/15