(SP-F1) Living starts with a single step. The road to Blacksmithing. (Complete)

The noise, the scent of Ale filling the tavern, players all alike conversating to themselfs as many speak about thri missons and such. Moartea, the mysterious figure that he was sitting alone, as he listened in on the stories he heard, overhearing one talk about something with the professions. As he sat his glass of water down and listened in he heard few words spoken but he heard something said, as he leaned in he closed his eyes and blocked out all other sound and pinged in on the conversation.

-Player 1- 

"Yeah man, I got it a few hours ago, being a alchemist will save me money on getting postions and crystals, now all I need is a shop and get some customers in and i will be set for life here."

-Player 2-

"How can i get one dude, I need money and this sounds like fun, come on don't hold out on me man, I need to know i might cut you a deal if you do."

-Player 1-

"All right man, just go into the market and there will be a NPC shouting his head off, just walk up to him talk for abit and drop the word Profession and he will give you the info you need."

Moartea placed his drink down and walked out of the tavern as the certain player gave him the required information that he needed, ~Hehe, thank you loud mouth player, I will get this done faster thanks to your efforts~ Moartea thought to himself as he was now acting more prideful in his efforts to getting his profession faster, as he walked into the plaza as the player had said and heard the NPC he talked about, Moartea walked to him and stood at the window and listened to him.

-Will continue on next post.-

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Moartea stood there, he listined to the obnoxious NPC yell his head off, he thought to himself and wondered why they had such a way for him to gain this class of skill. ~I wonder when he is going to get  to the point, bah I will just ask him myself.~ He thought to himself, as he then spoke up and interupted the NPC, "Please let's drop the long information." "All I came here for is intormation on the professions, I would like to know how to gain one is all I came here for." He said as the NPC stopped and chuckled abit, as Moartea finally was making progress.

-NCP-

Aren't we the sny one then, well lad there is many professions to choose from, the one that you want I need to know. So I can give ya the info lad.

The NPC said as Moartea ignored the "Sny" comment he made, Moartea cleared his throat and spoke, his voice rather mature and deep, ""I would prefer the info on the Blasksmithing profession." He said as the NPC chuckled and Moartea have him a weird look as he cocked his head to the side, "What's so amusing?"  He said as the NPC spoke.

-NPC- 

"Nothing lad, I'm just surprised that a slim lad like you would want a stressful profession like that." "To gain the Blacksmithing profession just bring me 4 slabs of Black Iron Steel Ore, there located on a small cave at the west section of the floor, just follow the road and take the first left and you will see the cave enterance."

Moartea sighed as he nodded and walked, ~Slim he says, bah... well I may only be 159 lbs but still that was rather rude to point out, nether the less I have my info and now to find these Black Steel Ores~ Moartea thought as he walked down the path towards the sign as the NPC said.

Moartea walking along the path that he was told about, he ventured for about 15 minutes til he found the fork in the road and then looked at the left side and took it. The path seemes rather less used, for a reason that may be is that people avoided this path, Moartea didn't like the feeling and drew his Kilij and held it firm and ready, as he knew something was watching him, and he could sense the murderous intention in the air. As he lept back and saw a wolf in his way, as he chuckled slightly, "I thought I smelt a mongrel, tis sa really, you think you can reach me, your power and mine are lightyears apart,." "You couldn't be any closer to fighting me that if you rained for months on ene you filthy beast." He said as he saw a rock nearby and he rushed to it and jumped to stay out of the wolf's reach, which he was able to. Knowing he had the advantage he swung his sword at the wolf and watch the impact some soon.

Edit: As he saw his weapon miss, he was shockled, and rather surprised that since he was higher up he should have the advantage, but he paided no mind and kept his reach away from his opponent and steadly focused on the wolf's movements.

-Party-

Moartea: 9/9 HP

-Enemy-

Wolf: 5/5 HP

-Moartea's Combat System-

[1]: Epic Miss: Nothing can change this result

[2-5]: Miss

[6-8]: Strike: One base point of damage dealt

[9]: Natural Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra one point dealt

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points dealt

• Rolled a 2 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d20 (loot) dice.

-Result-

[Rolled a 2]

[Missed attack on Wolf]

[Total Damage dealt: 0]

Upon a boulder Moartea was, as he had a pesky wolf trying to attack him, he knew that this beast would stop at nothing till it attacked him and got a hit. Or possibly until he waas dead, Moartea hated being stranded up here, even if he did had a heigth advantage, still he wasn't going to let a single wolf be his down fall, only weaklings would fall prey to such mongrels. "Who the hell do you think I am, I am Moartea, Moartea Valentinez Alkalinella Rolarious Deshawndria Jahmonayshia Kaiser, I am the son of Duke Alexandru Cătălin Mitulescu Kasier of Romania, Transylvania." "I would never allow myself to die from the likes of you!" He yelled as he swung his Kilij at the filthy mongrel of a wolf and saw his blade come near its neck.

Edit: As Moartea slashed the wolf, and cleaved into the wolf's flesh, he felt it bite his arm and pulled him down with it. As he fell and did a somerault and landed he knew that this fight would be finished on the ground. Seeing the red bite mark indicator on his amr, he hated getting a strike put on him, even if he took small incraments of damage. Moartea chcuckled slightly as he saw the wolf start to grow and he knew it would come at him.

-Party-

Moartea: 8/9 HP

-Enemy-

Wolf: 2/5 HP (-3)

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points dealt

• Rolled a 3 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d20 (loot) dice.

-Result-

[Rolled a 10]

[One base damage, plus two extra points of damage on Wolf]

[Total Damage dealt: 3]

-Dire Wolf's Turn-

Ddq-direwolf.jpg

The human, it attacked the white wolf, this beast was rightfully angry now, as it let out a blood curtling growl at the human that attacked it. It must have worked be cause he went defensive, this gave the wolf a chance to attack. As it charged at the human, and went for a throat bite, this wolf was intent on killing the human today. As it jumped and went flying, it opened its jaws and went for the attack.

Edit: Failure is what the wolf was left with, as the human had thrown it over his head and made the wolf land with a hard thud, the wolf laided there as it was tired. All the wolf now was left with was the fate of death, as that was coming its way as the human closed in on it and was about to land the final blow.

-Party-

-Enemy-

Wolf: 2/5 HP

-Wolf's Combat System-

• Rolled a 1 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d20 (loot) dice.

-Result-

[Rolled a 3]

[No damage on Moartea]

As Moartea had shoved the white wolf out of the way, and onto the ground, he walked closer to it, knowing that this would a chance for him to slash at it, and all he knew was that he was about to land a hit. Taking his Kilij and bringing it towards heavens and smiling, "By my family, and our swordsman skill, i shall smite thee from this realm!" He said as he brought his blade down towards the wolf.

Edit: Moartea's sword making contact with the wolf's flesh, making it howl in pain, as he chuckled abit. Pulling the blade out as he quickly flicked his wrist making the blade casue another slight gash into the flesh. He jumped back and smiled as he knew this was a fun time, and usually he never is like this unless he had a sword in his hands.

-Party-

-Enemy-

Wolf: 1/5 HP (-1)

-Maortea's Combat System-

• Rolled a 3 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice

-Result-

[Rolled a 6]

[One base of damage on Wolf]

[Total Damage dealt: 1]

Moartea had struck the wolf once before, seeing how it was nt moving, showed him weakness in it, as he despiced weakness, in all things. As he charged at it once again, he didn't want to see this mongrel anymote, as he thrusted his blade outward and spun. The tip of the Kilij dug into the ground and he slashed at the wolf/

Edit: The final strike came into contact, the sword he loved so much cleaved the wolf in two, it wasn't a surprise, he saw this sword cleave a whole pig in half. So seeing the wolf split from spine to belly wasn't a surise, as he landed and sheathed the Kilij in its scabbard the handguard smacking into the sheathe made the wolf poof away. As he got a icon stating that he got a unknown item, as he would look at it later but for now he was focused on the task at hand. As Moartea began walking down the path once again towards the cavern mouth.

-Party-

-Enemy-

Wolf: 0/5 HP (-1/-1) Dead

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points deal

• Rolled a 3 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

-Result-

[Rolled a 8]

[One base of damage on Wolf]

-Item Gained-

[Rolled a 19 on Loot Dice]

[Wolf HP:5 Half of Moartea's HP: 9 (When this battle started)]

[item Gained: Unknown Item (Yet to be Evauluated)]

Moartea was treking down the path when he came across a small blockage in the road, a few tress had fallen over, "This is just lovely." He said sarcastically as he hoped over them as best he could and landed near the cavern enterance, "Ahhh how wonderfu... wait that NPC never said how I was to gain the Black Steel Ore did he?" "He didn't say I had to fight things nor that I had to mine them, lovely." Moartea said as he didn't see or hear anything, and thought he might need to be careful, as he looked into his inventory that unknonw item was bugging him so he clicked on it to identify it.

-Item Gained-

(Yet to be accepted.)

Item name:
Lance de Longinus

Item Rarity:
Uncommon

Shop
N/A [item drop]

Weapon Type
Two Handed Assault Spear

Enchantment
+1 Damage

Item Description
The Lance de Longinus, resembles a long, red bident, its structure is inherently double-helical, with the majority of its length being straight and composed of two strands which are tightly interwoven. At one end, the two strands unwind and form two massive tines. The entire length of the spear from blade tips to shaft pummel is approximetly 3.048 Meters or 10 Feet in length, the blade tips are roughly 0.9144 Meters, or 3 Feet as the rest of the spear is 2.1336 Meters or 7 Feet in length.

Photo
medium.png

Moartea paused as he saw a Two handed assault spear, just the weapon he needed, as he placed the weapon back into his inventory as he knew he would need this evaluated soon. He began walking the path again his kilij out and ready in case anything decided to attack him while he was gathering materialds.

As Moartea stood at the enterance of the cavern, he looked around and saw a pickaxe and grabbed it, as he ventured into the mouth of the vark cavern. His weapon sheathed as he walked in around the series of tunnels for about  5 minutes as he found a chamber. It had up to at least 4 different other tunnels linking to more parts of the cave nextwork, he sighed and took the one to his right and walking down a steep slope and found something in the distance. A small ore fragnent, not much that it could be useful but still he was on the right track, holding the piece of ore to allow him to identify the material he needed, as he sniffed it, it smelled of blood, and rust. Which was unusual in fact that was not how normal ore smelt right, but this wasn't exactly normal ore to begin with, as he found a dead end he saw a large pocket of the exact looking ore he needed, as he dropped the little ore shard he examind the ore pocket as he needed to be sure that he didn't mess this up.

Moartea found his correct spot to strike and as he pulled the pickaxe up and over his head he drove it into the ore pocket and hoped for the best that he got at least one thing or ore from this attempt.

Edit: Moartea sighed as his pickaxe struck but nothing came off, as he thought as much, with that happening he would try again, "I shall not falter from this task."He said as he tried his loot attempt again.

-Loot Attempt-

• Rolled a 4 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.

[Rolled a 8]

[Fail: No material gained]

With his last attempt a failure, Moartea knew he needed to try again, as he picked the pickaxe up again, and knew that this would eventually attract anything with the the network of tunnels, and he needed to get it done fast. As he pulled the pickaxe up and over his head again, he drove it in the ore deposite again.

Edit: As Moartea's pickaxe struck the ore deposite and he gave a pleasant look in his face, he picked up the mat but heard something coming his way, and he placed the pickaxe in a little leather sheath he had on the back of his waist, or a belt loop to be in fact. As he drew his Kilij and ran towards the sound he found a few unsavory monsters, skeletons, and there were alot of them, but they seemed rather weak. Moartea didn't care so long as he got EXP from this battle.

-Loot Attempt-

• Rolled a  1 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a  8 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a  10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a  10 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a  20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

[Rolled a 20]

[Fail: One material gained]

[Three materials left to go]

As Moartea was now faced with four Skeletons, he was not happy, ~Walking bones, how lovely is this?~ He thought to himself as he prepared to strike the closest one to him, that would be the one on his left. As he rushed at it, he swung his Kilij and hoped for the best that his attack landed a hit, as he saw the other Skeletons coming his way, after he hit this one he needed to play hit and run tactic, evem though it was rather unsavory. Moartea needed to stay alive and now anything was better than standing still and takng hits.

Edit: As his attack was successful, the Kilij cleaving into the bone as he kncoked the Skeleton to the ground, and the sound of a moving sowrd snapped Moartea into a somersault and he slide a few feet back. "Im not that easy to hit bloody beasts." Moartea boasted as the one Skeleton he hit was now in a tangles stir, trying to get up but its limbs all twisted and tangled, he chuckled ans went after to other Skeleton that was in front of him.

-Party-

Moartea: 11/11 HP

-Enemy-

Skeleton 1: 3/3 HP

Skeleton 2: 3/3 HP

Skeleton 3: 3/3 HP

Skeleton 4: 1/2 HP (-1)

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points deal

• Rolled a  1 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a  3 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a  1 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a  2 on the d12 (craft) dice
  • Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice

-Result-

[Rolled a 6]

[One base of damage on Skeleton 4]

Moartea rolled away from his foe on his last attack and was dashin towards his next one, as he wanted them all dead, his first foe still on the ground as he knew he had time til it got up, eve if it was the weakest he liked to make sure all his foes were dead. Moartea lept as the one skeleton to his left swung at him, he dodged it and slide as he stopped and jumped off a rock nearby him. He swung his sword as he was in mid-flight and hoped that he got a hit.

Edit: With much luck he was able to land a blow in the Skeleton, his blade making contact with the Skeletons skull made his spine shiver as he ehard the breaking of bones and the sound of the walking manifestaion of the human evil to the ground. As this one went down the first one he hit got up and Moartea charged at that one, as the other two Skeletons were weilding two handed war hammers, and were slower than thes two Skeletons, one having a dagger, and the other with a longsword.

-Party-

-Enemy-

Skeleton 1: 3/3 HP

Skeleton 2: 3/3 HP

Skeleton 3: 2/3 HP (-1)

• Rolled a 2 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 16 on the d20 (loot) dice.

-Result-

[Rolled a 8]

[One base of damage on Skeleton 3]

Moartea knew he had two skeletons injured and two were still at full health, instead of rushing at the already wounded Skeleton he attacked first, he went after the ones with the war hammers, knowing that he would get hit if he wasn't careful. As the other two Skeletons behind him skidded and fell he sighed as he then swung his Kilij at the one Skeleton to his left and hoped for the love of god that his hit.

Edit: As his sword made contact, he saw this Skeleton suddenly bust into blue pixeks as he spun and cleaved its spine in two, after that little unexpected event, the one other Skeleton was behind him. "Blast, this is going to hurt." Moartea saw the one Skeleton with a war hammer behind him and he knew what was coming, as he predicted this would happen.

-Party-

-Enemy-

Skeleton 2: 0/3 HP (-3) Dead

• Rolled a 1 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.

-Result-

[Rolled a 10]

[One base of damage, plus two extra points of damage on Skeleton 3]

[Total Damage dealt: 3]

-Skeletons Turn-

Skeleton.png

The human, attacked the group of undead legion, as he knocked two of the group down and defeated one, the mightiest one of the mall remained with full HP, as it closed in and lifted the great war hammer, it swung at the human. As its hammer weight came down, the Skeleton only knew how to kill and thats all that mattered to it, anothing thing for it to smash.

Edit: As the Skeletons hammer missed and slammed into the groung next to the human, the force casued the arms of the Skeleton to snap off, as it looked at the effect the Skeleton jaw flew open, it was kicked back by the human. As now he was about to charge at the legion of the undead.

-Party-

-Enemy-

-Skeletons Combat System-

• Rolled a 1 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d20 (loot) dice.

[Rolled a 1]

[Zero points of damage on Moartea]

As the last Skeleton's skrike missed Moatea kicked back the pathetic walking pile of bones and turned around very quickly, as he rushed at the one Skeleton he attacked first, as he needed to kill this thing off  quickly. As he got closer, the other Skeleton, the one without the arms swungs its dagger at him and Moartea dodged it as he slide under it and rolled. As he lelpt in the air and swund his Kilij in a violent manner.

Edit: His blade making a loud cracking sound as his weapon made contact with the Skeletons cranium, the Kilij's heavy tip smashed through the skuill and sent the Skeleton flying in the air as it disappeared. His attention now focused on the other Skeleton with the knife as it was on him now, and he went defensive in order to counter attack, he knew he couldn't dodged this attack now.

-Party-

-Enemy-

Skeleton 4: 0/2 HP (-1/-1) Dead

• Rolled a 2 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 5  on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d20 (loot) dice.

-Result-

[Rolled a 8]

[One base of damage, plus two extra points of damage on Skeleton 4]

-Skeletons Turn-

Skeleton.png

As the human defeated yet another one of the legions soldiers, the one with the bone dagger came at him, its blade yellow and dull with a jagged end. The Skeleton came at him Knife blade face down and it over its head charging at this beast of a man that kept dodging and returning damage to their ranks made this day worst for the legion. As it drove the blade down at him, all that was left, was for him to be overwhelmed by the numbers that were left.

Edit: Failure was the price for the Skeletons attempt, as the human grabbed its arm and flipped it over him, sending it flying towards the wall, and now the Undead soldier was laying back and legs up to the cavern walling. As the other armless Skeleton jumped up and rushed at the human, who was now about to swing his sword at it..

-Party-

-Enemy-

• Rolled a 4 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d20 (loot) dice.

[Rolled a 2]

As Moartea saw the third Skeleton attempt to strike him, he dodged it rather well and countered it by flipping the Skeleton away from him. As the first one was rushing at him now, "How on earth are you going to attack me, you have no weap... AH!!" As the Skeleton jumped into the air and opened its mouth, and tried to bite Moartea, as he slide under it and as he was in the motion of the action he kicked off the ground and spun. He wanted to land a hit on this one before it landed and attacked him in that same foul manner.

Edit: As Moartea's blade made contact, the heavy sword flinging the poor pathetic Skeleton to the distance away from him, the other one was now rushing at him, as this was getting rather old and boring to him. "You freaks are truly not going to stop, I tip my metaphorical hat off to you all for your persistence." Moartea said as he now had the bone dagger Skeleton to deal with as he knew this was going to result in a hit..

-Party-

-Enemy-

Skeleton 1: 2/3 HP (-1)

• Rolled a 2 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d20 (loot) dice.

-Result-

[Rolled a 7]

[One base of damage, plus two extra points of damage on Skeleton 1]

-Skeletons Turn-

Skeleton.png

The human kept inficting more damage upon the legions remaining numbers, the one Skeleton that had a weapon in hand got up and stood, it grabbed the bone dagger that it wielded and looked at the human land a hit. It rushed at the human like last time, crazed murder phycopath style, the blade backwards and overhead as it brought the dagger down as it jumped and was flying at the human.

Edit: As the Skeleton was able to stab the human, the blade cutting and slicing the virtual flesh, as the human didn't make a facial expression, and instead grabbed the Skeleton and tossed the Skeleton acrossed the room. It landed with a thud as the Human was focused on the other Skeleton, the one without arms..

-Party-

Moartea: 10/11 HP (-1)

-Enemy-

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

[Rolled a ]

Moartea had taken a hit from the previous Skeleton and now was looking for revenge, as he picked up his Kilij and walked over to the one Skeleton, but as he was getting close, the oter one, the one without arms was rushing at him. "I thought I had knocked you down!" He yelled as this one was getting on his nerves, constantly trying to bite him, and take a nom out of his flesh. As he swung his Kilij down and towards the cranium of the Skeleton, he saw the other one begin to rise, as now he was going to have to focus on one after another.

Edit: Failure was his result as his blade missed the Skeletons head, and struck the ground in front of it, "Cursed beast, you knocked my balance off!" Moartea ranted as now he had to worry about the other Skeleton attacking him, as his sword was ready to attack if needed to..

-Party-

Moartea: 10/11 HP (-1)

-Enemy-

• Rolled a 4 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 16 on the d20 (loot) dice.

-Result-

[Rolled a 5]

[Zero points of damage on Skeleton 1]