[PP-F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest (Lessa)

(OOC: I am going to have my character be a bit clueless, if thats's okay) Tyrius stood in the middle of a field, roughly 50 meters from the Town of Beginnings. Where is Lessa, he thought, I messaged her not too long ago. Looking down, he noticed hi hands were shaking. So much for staying calm on his first quest, Tyrius knew this could end horribly, especially if he screwed up.

This is a bunch of bull, He thought, my first quest and I am already on the verge of freaking out. Taking several deep breaths, Tyrius sat down and began to twiddle his thumbs. A song began to play in his mind, but he couldn't focus on the lyrics and so he heard only the tune. Eventually, sitting began to bore him, and he stood up and started to pace. Then, for a split second, a dark thought entered his mind: Perhaps she had died, wouldn't that be funny. Disbanding the thought, he sat back down and began to hum the song he had heard earlier.

The young woman was a bit out of breath as she jogged up to the seated figure. "Sorry, sorry," she began, gulping in air to settle her thudding heart. "A battle this morning took a bit longer than anticipated. But I'm here now." She gave Tyrius a warm smile, then offered him a gauntlet-clad hand. She pulled him to his feet. Then, her gaze swept over the meadow. "So we're heading out for the Secret Medicine of the Forest quest, yeah?" The blonde paused for a moment, trying to recall precisely what quest that was. Then her face changed slightly, recognition coming to her at last. "Right, okay," she concluded, "I do think I remember running that one with a few other players.

It was then that she noticed how badly the boy was shaking. She reached out, and rest one steady hand on his shoulder. "Relax," she cooed. "You're going to be okay. I won't let anything happen to you."

Smiling with relief, Tyrius started to laugh, but quickly pulled himself back together. Deciding it would be easier to be blunt and straightforward, he said, "I'm grateful that you showed up to help but, quite frankly, I sort of zoned out while the NPC told me what to do and, well, now I'm sort of clueless as to what I should do." Feeling his face redden with shame, he looked down and, before looking back up at Lessa, took at long, deep breath. Please, please don't laugh, he thought. Tyrius couldn't help but feel like a fool in the face of obviously a more experienced player.