It turned out Ethereal had left, so he pocketed the grenades for another time. Instead he decided to craft some more, playing on a piano some Mozart while dancing with his fingers on the keys. It wasn't much fun, since he didnt like piano much. Oh well, turns out it didn't like him either as the recording failed.

Rolled a 3 on the d12 (craft) dice. Failed. One Material consumed. 2/3 Crafts left. 3806

• 7 months later...

Golden walked through the doors of the music shop to see many different instruments located in the shop. He had been looking for a piano ever since being trapped in this SAO world and he would love it if he could buy a piano from here. He inspired all the instruments to see that most of them were quite good quality. He wanted the best piano the owner of the shop could make and he wanted it quick in his shop... The only concern of his is how he was going to carry the piano back to his shop. "I want a vanity piano that looks good and shiny and polished please." Golden said to the store owner before putting down 500 Col.

-500 Col

Emblem walked into the shop ready to order a surprise for the upcoming party his guild was having. He played Guitar in real life and wanted to perform in front of his guild. Emblem looked around in awe to see a variety of instruments and crystals. Emblem shook the thought of then continued towards the person he assumed was the shop keeper. Emblem looked up at the man and smiled. Hello sir! I'd like one Acoustic guitar please. Emblem grinned then opened his inventory and made a trade request with the man. I imagine 300 col is enough. 

- 300 COL

Tristan at the smiled at the entry of two people requesting instruments. It appeared some kind of musical event must have been occuring for them to both want instruments within a short span of time, but wouldn't pry as that'd he rude.

"Sure! Just take the piano here which is of a golden finish. It should be able to go into your inventory just fine." He said as he removed the piano using a shop inventory panel and removed it, moving it to Goldenarroz's inventory.

For the guitar he removed one of the many displayed on the wall and gave that to Emblem. "And here's your guitar. Easier to carry than a piano but again, goes into inventory just fine. Plus as a vanity item, it will have no burden on your inventory limit." He spoke with a smile and sorted the transactions out.

+800 Col

- Gold piano and plain guitar

Beatbox wondered the shops in hopes to find a good place to find a instrument,  he wanted to perform a little bit and he knew the exact instrument he wanted. "Good Evening... I was wondering if you could make me or sell me a violin... 300 cor enough?" he said as he was ready to pay the good man and wait for to come back with a pre-made one or make him up one. He patiently waited and looked around his store and admired what was around him, he looked back and dismissed his inventory.

-300 cor

Tristan had another person appear looking for an instrument. There was definitely something up for yet another person to want an instrument, the third in a row. Is there some sort of battle of the bands going on? Or a rather musical party? He mentally shrugged as he opened his shop inventory and got a plain wooden violin from the walls, materialising into his hands and handing it to Beatbox. "Here you go." he said with a smile, taking the 300 Col given.

+300 Col

-Vanity Violin