(PP-F4) The Lord of Light [Kazuya]COMPLETE

"Me? I'm fattered!" Terrence sipped his tea,"I'm a NBK, being train still I was a little dude. In a fair fight I could kill Argumail at the cost of my life. I am one of the most hideous creature you will ever meet.... I hope. I'm the villian, but then that is decided by the victor, let's keep me the villain shall we. Because, We both know that Villain don't get happy endings... I don't deserve happy endings." He looked at waiteress who brought him another cup of tea."You know this cool, just talking to you not, having to kill you and all."

"Indeed. It really is. I can't tell you how many have attacked me. It has always been the same. They come running at me sword drawn. I cut them down. You are the first one to sit down and have a civilized conversation beforehand. Well, let's see. I'm a monster, but not at the same time. I have always been scorned by my peers. I have hurt many before I learned to control my curse. If I lose, please write me down in the history books as a monster instead of a demon." He ordered a lemonade before the waitress left. "I will have to say, it takes a lot to make me interested in anyone, but you interest me."

"Really?" Terrence said as he dumped his tea on the floor,"Tell me about yourself, they don't really tell me anything these days. All they do is point and say kill." When the waiteress came back and put the lemonade on the table, Terrence poured it out. "God, that is so cliche, we saw it from a mile away." He looked at Kazuya," Time to go!"

"What was that for? She put forth effort to bring us drinks and you just cause her more work. So what if she's a NPC. That was very inconsiderate." He turned to the waitress and apologized, telling her that he will clean it up and pay for both of the drinks. "We will leave as soon as I get your mess cleaned up." When he finished, he apologized again, bowing, and left with Terrence. "Well, what do you want to know?"

"Those drinks they were poisoned. That was a NPC that my organisation set up. Safe zone won't have applied. This is the game we play, were there are no checkmates and no timeouts. The Lord of Light is always looking always listening. You might not always understand why I do something... I just know that I do so with good purpose." Terrence said," Like I said let's go" 

"Even still, poison would not have overcame me so easily. I have enough strength and willpower to conquer it. Anyways, thank you. It was rather unruly for your Lord of Light to attack during our conversation. Has he no manners?" Ryuu raised an eyebrow as he left the pub. He was going to check his drinks from now on, even though he felt confident in his ability to overcome any poison found so far in the game.

"Strength and willpower would do little against cyanide. The Lord of Light has no honor or respect for others. I was dead, and he brought me back from the dead. I would do anything to kill that... " Terrence looked around as he stepped outside of town. A group of thugs surrounded him,"What's this?"

"The Bossman says hey" They say in unison

Ryuu looked at them. He tensed his right arm, preparing it for a quick draw. "Friends of yours?" he asked looking at Terrence. He didn't seem like the horrible person Arga made him out to be, but he knew he should still be very wary of him. He did cause the death of Louise as well as kidnap his beloved Alice. He returned his attention to the thugs and watched for any movements of the slightest aggression toward him.

"Oh!"Terrence put on a fake surprised look on his face. "Gentlemen, gentlemen.. it's the Sabbath day... no work remember. Or is it Thursday I can't tell no more." Terrence walked forward and broke one guys neck. "What a waste, is nothing sacred anymore jeez." He threw the dead body at the opposing enemy and then he turned around," Today, we are allies alright."

Ryuu nodded. He waited for one to slash at him. It was obvious that he was the target, so it didn't even take a second. He quickly drew his blade, blocking the opponent's attack with only the tip of it. "Could the Lord of Light at least have more skilled thugs? These are pathetic." He changed his stance and kicked the attacker back a good 4 meters. He didn't expect the player to fly that far, but it didn't change anything. "You attacked first, so thank you. I can do this without worry of becoming a red player, or even orange for that matter." He jumped into the air, positioning his blade part way through flight, and thrust it through the player's heart, causing him to burst into polygons. 'I don't even need to use my power for this. They are so weak.'

Terrence wasn't have an easy time with the thugs. Because the Lord of Light's reasoning was correct. If you throw enough stones at a wall soon the wall will break. He was trying to break Terrence into a person who just take orders but, Terrence is a headhunter of a different color. He turned around spat the cyanide tea in the faces of his enemies. He wasn't too concerned about the pain he felt from two cups of the poison stuff but the void o inimicus. He wondered if Kazuya was still upset about the half kidnap... nah he was a bigger man then that he has walked down the corridors of war. Besides he should that although love is a strength it can also be a weakness. This weakness out weighs the strength, he thought Argumail's rage and threw that notion out.

Ryuu jumped backwards, positioning himself between Terrence and half of the thugs. "Step back!!" AS soon as Terrence got out of the way, He turned facing all the thugs attacking him. He opened up his stance, as they charged. he dodged the first blade coming at him, ducking under the next. He spun around cutting both of their backs. The others swung at his but he deflected their blades off his. He stepped back, and unleashed his power. The red completely took over his eyes. Shadow started leaning in toward him. He lowered his defense and stance. He curled in his body, creating a tremendous amount of tension, and let loose an unearthly howl. "World's End!!" He released the built up tension, uncurling his body with a slash, creating a formidable force. His technique seemed more powerful than normal. It cut through the players except the one that had his sword up. It shattered the blade. A smirk appeared on Ryuu's face, and he laughed at the attempt. "You are nothing."

((I have a rule for myself. I can't have him go all Hellfyre and use World's End unless I get a 10 on the battle die. Since I got it, I decided, why not have him be a bada** for a bit.))

Terrence moved in inhuman quickness. He sldmmed his fist in the front of him's chest. The poor fellow sparred up blood. He looked at with a questioning look of why. He looked up and noticed all the thugs were dead and he smirked. He tipped his top hat at Kazuya and smiled his Cheshire cat smile and disappeared in to darkness.

"I can still sense you. You know that, right?" Kazuya could feel his presence lingering in the darkness. "If you are going to attack, I'm still going to hold back. I don't want you dead before we can play our little game. Oh, and do you want your knife back?" He smirked a little at his success. He knew that the whole battle was staged, thus the reason he only used a fraction of his strength and skill. He knew that everything he just did probably looked extremely sloppy, much like some barbaric way of fighting. That was what he was going for. He also didn't use his more powerful techniques, like Black Regalia or his still unknown ultimate technique. Now though, he had a basic idea of the level of skill and strength of his opponent. 'I have not lost, but nor have I won. We must still exchange pieces until one of us gains an advantage. I think next time I'll pressure him more, maybe put him in check with my rook.' He awaited the response.

Terrence smirked as he looked through his monocle. He sat on top of a tree about 4 miles away. He took a sip of his tea and he let got a small laugh. He looked at him again," Just like Argumail so conceded." He toss the knife, the one that took his life in his hand. " The poor fool like I would let anyone keep so a memorable piece of the best day of my life. He sat and buttoned his coat and pressed a button. "Has it been done?" The Lord of Light asked. "Yessir!" Terrence said," Now I can have day off?"

The Lord smiled approvingly and disappeared. Terrence turned and looked at his quarry screaming alone in the bloody snow. He couldn't help but, pity him. "Perhaps he doesn't know who he is detailing with the Cheshire. There no stalemates with me. How boring I think I'll go say hello to wifey."

COMPLETE!