questions from a new guy

Col is divided equally among players, you don't all get 1,200 Col, if four players are involved you each get 300 Col and so on so forth, also you ony get ONE Skill Point per RP not per page unless you're on a quest that gives Skill Points. Another detail, you only have a chance to search for a chest every two pages, which is conditional to whether the place you are is apropiate for chest and if your roll for it is even good. Also, in a two page thread you'd get 800 col not 1,200. For more on this subject read the guides provided in the Tutorial section which have been put up by our lovely GM's not long ago to ease player orientation.

Sorry, but I have a question too. Can we send our equipment to shop for quality upgrade? For example, upgrading uncommon item into rare or perfect one.

....yes and no.

Theoretically speaking, when you craft an item, you make a new one. Doesn't stop you RPing it as a upgrade, but strictly speaking its spanking new. You could always RP it as the next in that line of weapons though.

On the other hand, there is a special item which does upgrade the rarity of an item and gives it a new enhancement slot, though I forget how to get that. Think it was a quest off the top of my head.

On the other hand, there is a special item which does upgrade the rarity of an item and gives it a new enhancement slot, though I forget how to get that. Think it was a quest off the top of my head.

The quest for that item must be hard o.O . So instead of upgrading,it will become a new sword...

I think I understand it now. Thanks for the further explanation Tristan.

Col is divided equally among players, you don't all get 1,200 Col, if four players are involved you each get 300 Col and so on so forth, also you ony get ONE Skill Point per RP not per page unless you're on a quest that gives Skill Points. Another detail, you only have a chance to search for a chest every two pages, which is conditional to whether the place you are is apropiate for chest and if your roll for it is even good. Also, in a two page thread you'd get 800 col not 1,200. For more on this subject read the guides provided in the Tutorial section which have been put up by our lovely GM's not long ago to ease player orientation.

Hey zero, thanks for answer.

I read the guides, but most of them didn't have all the info I seek.

for example, one of the support team told me that I got 1 skill for every page in the RP post, and it doesn't matter how much comments everyone puts in.

So I saw this subject and though it's could be abused ^ ^

but now I saw that a new guide as been out...

Going to read ><

I have 1 more question~

After I make some research on the Unique Skills, I found out the current wielder for known Unique Skills such as Berserker. My question is does that skill still exist,cause from my research (my head spin a little from all the reading) it is no longer enabled. It is as if it is no longer exist~ Just want to ask because it keeps me bothering me.

1. No, we currently do not have Unique Skills.

2. Berserker is not a canon Unique skill, so if someone was claiming it is in SAO, theyre lying.

In the book/manga/anime there is Dual Blades and Holy Sword.

Reki in an interview and a tweet mentioned the existence of some of the others which are: Shurikenjutsu, Battojutsu (art of drawing the sword), darkness blade and Infinite Spear. The remaining 4 unknown skills are completely unknown. Canonically, they were also removed from SAO when the world was moved to Alfheim.