questions from a new guy

Ok thanks a lot :smile:

I edit the title so i can ask some more questions:

1. What prevent the players from refresh the page everytime to get good results? 

2. And one more thing, I got some basic about the character creating and things around, but i saw players here rp

with themselves and decide which monsters and loot they get. how they know which monster they encounter? How to act in battle and what loot they got?

Ok thanks a lot :smile:

I edit the title so i can ask some more questions:

1. What prevent the players from refresh the page everytime to get good results? 

2. And one more thing, I got some basic about the character creating and things around, but i saw players here rp

with themselves and decide which monsters and loot they get. how they know which monster they encounter? How to act in battle and what loot they got?

1. there is no prevention, we hope that player just do the rigt thing.

2. You decide the monster(Just make sure it make sense with the floor level's geography), Battle Dice determines if your attacks are delivered and, depending on the loot dice you can decide the loot.

Well it depends where you are. For a start, in the city of beginnings and other zones there are no PK zones and your attacks will have no use.

AFAIK killing other player controlled characters is discouraged, but I assume if you sort with someone to kill their character, it'd be fine. Say (for example) I want to kill Tristan off, so am fine with fighting another character.

I got a question and I figure I will ask it here than create an entirely new thread;

In regards to Col gained where it states

'400 Col gained per page completed'

Does that apply to every person who particiapted in the PP/ OP/ thread or only the thread starter?

I looked around everywhere but couldn't find anything

I got a question and I figure I will ask it here than create an entirely new thread;

In regards to Col gained where it states

'400 Col gained per page completed'

Does that apply to every person who particiapted in the PP/ OP/ thread or only the thread starter?

I looked around everywhere but couldn't find anything

Everyone who participates in the thread gets the same benefits at the end I believe. There might be small exceptions for some things, but Col is the same for all posters.

Sorry, but I have a question too. Can we send our equipment to shop for quality upgrade? For example, upgrading uncommon item into rare or perfect one.

I don't understand the point of why it wouldn't be allowed, but I'm pretty sure you can. Although instead of actually upgrading your current gear, you would have someone make the exact same gear, but on a greater value such as perfect.