(SP-F1) A trip to the Field of Crossroads

"Toryaaaaaaaaa!"

He dash forward. His sword begin to glow. Trails of red line follow his sword as he use the sword skill.

"One Handed Sword Skill: Horizontal!!!"

His sword drive through the boar. He run forward until the skill stop.The boar's HP drop to zero and it shatter to million pieces. He can feel he is in cooldown as he can't move for a few seconds.

"Phew,that was close..."
"Gah,my HP..."
"Looks like I need to rest before I can continue. Why am I fighting both of them at once anyway..."

Feeling stupid from his reckless decision,he walk for a while and found a huge rock. He sit on top of it and rest for a while.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 7:13
Wild Boar 1: 0/5

Wild Boar 2: 0/6

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He put his sword into the scabbard. He sigh and regret his decision earlier. He should take a detour instead of fighting the boar. Not only will this saves him more time,he can avoid the situation just now.

"Looks like the fight just now takes more time than I thought.Why did I choose to fight both of it anyway?"
"Next time,I shouldn't get too overconfident."

He breath in deeply and let it out slowly. He forgot to close the system message that appear in front of him.

"Oh, I level up. Neat."
'My HP is full too. Looks like I don't have to stop here."
"But first,I better rest. I'm too tired."

After his tiredness go away,he jump down from the rock. His road forward is now cleared. Still regretting from his decision earlier,he continue forward. After a short walk,he finally reach the Field of Crossroads. He smile a bit for his success in going far from the safe zone.

"Alright,I think I have made a little progress. Now let's see what this field have."
"By the way,I don't see the man from the town earlier...I wonder what happen to him..."

Praying for the man safety,he walk to the signboard that's not far from him.

"Tolbana to the left, and Horunka Village to the right,huh..."
"A village.I probably should check it later."
"Tolbana...I don't think I have anything to do there...."

From the direction towards Tolbana,he can see some forest. He make a mental note to hear for some rumors regarding the forest later in the tavern.

"Alright,for mobs...."
"Since the NPC said that there's a big wolf here,the mobs here must be wolf."
"Alright,let's look for some."

He walk around the area to look for mobs. He look and look for it,but to no success.

"Where are they when I need them..."

Suddenly, he can hear footsteps from his back. He turn around to look what is it and to his surprise,it's a wolf.

"What the,the mobs here is automatically aggro'd?!"

He ready himself for parry. The wolf jump and show its sharp fang at his prey. He quickly parry the attack by drawing his sword and slash at the wolf. It is a success and the wolf is thrown back.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 15/15
Wolf: 5/7

The wolf land on the ground with a backflip. He dash forward at the wolf,attempting to attack him. His attack miss as the wolf dodge his attack with ease.

"Whoa,so fast.."

The wolf then jump forward,trying to bite its attacker. He dodge it by ducking. The wolf past him and land behind him. Both of them face each other,preparing for the next attack.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 15/15

Both of them dash forward at once. He land a downward slash at the wolf. It connect and its HP decrease. But the wolf ignore it and bit his leg. A deep wound appear and he can feel the pain in his leg.

"Argghhhhh!"
"Bleed status....!"

Blood icon appear next to his HP bar. He can't move well because of the wound too.

"Not bad...wolfie..."

The wolf jump backward. He stop himself from falling by kneeling,supported by his sword. He stand up and prepare himself.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 13/15

Wolf: 3/7

(Bleed status: decrease 1HP each time it's the player turn. Disappear when the mob is defeated or 5 turn has pass.)

His HP decrease thanks to him bleeding. He try to endure it and run forward to deliver an upward slash. The wolf simply dodge by jumping to the left. It then continue by jumping high and kicking him at his chest. He roll on the ground.

"-cough- The hell..."

He continue rolling for a bit. He stand up, stumbling a bit. His HP decrease a lot from the attack just now.

"A critical hit...."

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.
  •  

Yuji: 9/15
Wolf: 3/7

"If I need to survive,I must defeat this wolf quickly...."
"Besides,another wolf will probably attack me..."

He lift his sword high above his head. He then charge forward,attempting a downward slash. The wolf charge forward too,trying to attack him. When both of them are close enough, he suddenly side step to the left and slash the wolf from left. That  maneuver hurt his leg more,but he endure it. His attempt is successful and he can see the wolf's HP is now empty.

"Finally..."

He sit on the ground,checking his wound. The bleeding slowly disappear.

"I wish I have a bandage..."

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 8/15
Wolf: 0/7

He just about to stand up when another wolf appear from his behind. He stand up and walk backwards slowly. The wolf approach him slowly. Not letting the wolf attack him first,he take the initiative by attacking the wolf with vertical slash. The blow land on the wolf's face. The wolf growl and try to bite him,but he dodge it by jumping to the left.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

With bot party sight lock to each other,they both arrange their steps carefully. Both are waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. The wind blows hard and both of them approach each other in a fast pace. The wolf gain the upper hand and attack him. He see it through though and deftly dodge it. He then strike in a swift motion,aiming for its leg. The wolf made a backflip to avoid it.

"Whoa,now that's some move you have there wolfie."

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  •  

After the wolf land on the ground,it use its momentum from the fall to dash forward. It tackle him,pushing him backwards. He try to hit the wolf but fail in doing that. The wolf jump to the left and he it the air.

"Can't you sit still?"

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 7/15

He slash the air,but he spin around with his sword when the wolf jump to the left. The sword hit it and the wolf is thrown further. The wolf make a recovery from the fall and run forward. It try to bite him with its canine teeth,but Yuji dodge. Both of them face each other again and prepare themselves for another clash.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Wolf: 2/7

Silence hangs in the air. He breath slowly,focusing on his enemy. Suddenly the wolf charge forward,but he is ready for the attack. The wolf howl as it run towards him. It then jump and open its mouth wide,showing its sharp canine teeth.

"Got you now,wolfie...!"

He dodge the wolf and run to its back. He then swing his sword like a bat.

"Homerun!!!"

The swing hit the wolf,throwing it far from Yuji. It fly in the air and shatter to pieces before it can hit the ground.

"Now that's more I like it."

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Wolf: 0/7

He scout his surrounding to see if there's any other mobs. Satisfied at seeing none,he search for a secluded area to rest. He found it and quickly rest underneath. It is a big tree. He then think if he should continue his search for the wolf or stop for a sleep at the village.

"Let's see...my HP almost reach the yellow zone..."
"I can fight another mobs,but I can't fight the big wolf."

Decided his next plan,he stand up. He tidy himself and look for one last mob to fight.

He walk closer to the village before he look for a mob, If his health drop into red zone,he can run to the village. Once he is outside the village area,he look for a mob.

"Enough wolf for today,they are too strong for me...."

He then spot something big. He fight this mob before. He never thought he will see it again.

"A big Wild Boar...."

He grip his sword tightly and slowly approach it....

He approach the boar slowly. He don't want to attract the boar's attention. It looks like the boar is guarding something under the tree. But he doesn't see anything there.

"Should I fight it? My HP isn't that high..."
"Maybe I should rest first.. and decide on my next course of action..."

He rest for a while. He look at the sky and see that it is now filled with orange-ish color.

"It is already evening huh...."
"I wonder how the guy is holding up right now..."

He is thinking about the guy that is searching for the rumored wolf. It's not like he is gay,but considering this is a game of death, any mistake will surely cost anyone their life.

"Besides, I kind of want the treasure too...."
"I should have just ask if I can join him..."

He shakes his head. Enough being greedy for now is what he thought. He stand up and prepare himself.

"I Guess I will fight it. I need to release my stress for a bit."

He stand up and look at the boar's surrounding. There's no other mob around it.

"Good. Now I don't have to be afraid of ambush."

He prepare himself. After steeling himself. He approach the boar. His plan is to attack the boar from its blind spot.

"Now,if this game have logic build in it,a carnivore line of sight should be...."
"Attacking from its left side should do it."

"Closer..."
"Almost there...."

He slowly approach the boar. He make sure there's no noise coming from him. He step slowly,watching where he step. Of course,without the proper skill he can't properly conceal his footstep. But it's more than enough.

"Alright,now!"

He then charge forward,slashing downward at the boar. The boar certainly is surprise and lets out a high pitch yell. The boar attack him in its panic state,making its attack easier to dodge. Yuji jump backward while the boar attack blindly.

"It must be hurt,huh!?"

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Wild Boar: 6/10