[OP-F1] Earning a Living {Kazuya} (Complete)

"Ho, I see. Attract the eyes, attract the mind and attract the ears."

Rowan smile, He start to feel the spark.
"I think these skills will be more impotent while dealing with other merchants to. I mean, all of these things are great to help me get going,

But if I want to run a shop for long I should find a way to get a goods cheaper than others.

With that, I will be able sell things cheaply and earn col. Because you know what all say, the best deal is the deal that both sides got benefit from"

After all, he is not going to be an ordinary merchant, while all start with the costumers he will start with the merchants.

Kuro nodded. "Indeed. You are right on that one. You well also sell a lot more merchandise if your prices are lower. The only thing is when dealing with other merchants is that you have to know how to haggle. If you know that, you can turn a 200 col item into a 100 col deal."

Ryuu looked at Rowan as he made his comment. "Well, let's see. Haggling is a very important skill for everyone, customer and merchant. It requires a fair amount of charisma most of the time. Though I guess there are some exceptions to that."

"Yep. Ryuu is right, but more importantly, you have to know the value of the object. Most merchants price their goods high, so that people can work them down on their own. You just have to tell him a muh lower price than the item in question. Like... Ah! Here's a good scenario. Say you are looking at an item that is 500 col. You would tell the guy that you are only willing to pay 250 col for it. The guy will most likely turn that down rather quickly. He would probably counter offer and say that he could lower it to 410 or maybe even lower. You would then counter his offer with a more reasonable price of 370. The guy would probably be okay with this and make the deal. You give him the money and done. You just got an item for a 130 col less than what it was originally priced."

"Really? is that simple?" Rowan wonder "Well I guess I don't need to offer to low anyway."

He scratched his head "When I tried to offer 30 col on +1 sword he kick me off the store...But I guess I pissed him anyway" he smile again.

Its seems his hands start to move with him as he's speak, he looks ready to go out there and start sharpen himself.

Ryun looked at Rowan and his eagerness. "Whoa there buddy. We should get you set up first." He turned to Kuro. "Hey do you think you could pronounce him as an official merchant? He needs the title if he is to open up a shop."

Kuro nodded and looked back toward Rowan. "You are officially a merchant. You can now open up a shop and start selling things as a merchant. Sharpen your skills and make me and Ryuu proud."

Ryuu laughed. "You Make it sound like I'm going to leave him. I'm not letting him out on his own just yet." He threw Rowan a bag of something that make a tinkling sound as it flew. "Here. That should be enough to get you a shop and get started. If you ever need some help or something, stop by my guild building. I'm the Tactician there. Better yet, why not join? Well, that's up to you, but I'm always available to help out a friendly player. Now how about you go get that shop, Merchant Rowan." He smiled at the new merchant.

((This was pretty fun. I kind of like role playing as other people as well. As soon as you decide to complete this thread you will be a merchant. We can continue on and have Ryuu help pick out a store front with you or you can close this and just go make you Store topic in the Shops sub-forum. It's up to you.))

Rowan catch the bag and smile to Ryuu, it should be enough to get some stuff to sell.

Then he bow his head toward Kuro, "Thanks again my friends, I'm owe you. Kuro, it doesn't seems like you will run out of the business soon

but if you will ever need anything, come to my shop and I will be glad to help."

Then he bow his head toward Ryuu to, "Ryuu, you and your guild will be more then welcome in my place.

I would like to hear about your guild (In a new thread XD), but first lets pick up a nice store and celebrate!"

{It was really fun for me to, you helped me a lot. Let find and shop (maybe need your guild if its on floor one) and finish this thread.

I want to RP with you more : P maybe we will open a celebrate thread and you will invite your friends and talk about your guild with me   ^_^}

Ryuu patted Rowan on the back. "Glad to hear that. You know what, maybe I'll just have tote together some of us and help throw you a grand opening. It wouldn't be too extravagant as we kind of need money now that floor one will need to be improved as it is now under our jurisdiction, but it would definitely beat simply opening up shop. Advertisement is an important factor to selling anything." He looked through the door at the shops across the street. "All of Crimson Inquisition will back your store along with my good friend X's. He just so happens to be a merchant as well. Who knows. Maybe you two will gain a mutually beneficial business relationship. Anyways, let's get that store picked out!"

((Sure thing. I'd be happy to RP with you anytime. I think the whole celebration thing would be quite a blast. We could make it like a party or something.))

{Yea its will be cool!}

Ryuu and Rowan wonder around the city, until they found a nice store with 2 floors and a basement.

"They said his previews owner die so no one want to take this place, but I don't believe in superstitions" 

They enter inside, start cleaning and ordering the things around.

"This place should be fine, hwat do you think?"

"Yep it will definitely serve for what you want. The basement would be a great storage area, and the second floor could be like your house for the time being." Ryuu looked around and saw that the place was rather large. "I can't wait to see all the merchandise that you will use to take up all this open space. I'm going to have to visit and see what new items you acquire for time to time." He finished cleaning and turned to the door. "Well, I'll go get some friends to help throw you a grand opening. We wil be over as soon as you are ready to open up shop." He smiled and left.

((Okay. On that note we are done. Time to get the Grand Opening underway!))