(SP-F1) First Quest-Secret Medicine of the Forest [Complete]

"Huwaaaaghhh"
"Finally,a nice dream..."

It's been 5 days since he entered the game of death,SAO. He can still remember clearly the event that changes the lives of all the player in this game.

"....Alright,let's take a stroll around the village."

He get out of his bed and exit the inn. Outside,the village is full of NPC doing their daily chore. He walk around while enjoying the view.

"Hmmm,maybe I can settle in here once I have the money. This game allows you to buy house anyway."

Suddenly a woman approach him. The woman looks like she is in trouble.

Woman: "Are you one of the adventurer?"
Yuji: "Yeah. Can I help you with anything?"
Woman: "Oh adventurer,you must help me! My daughter is sick and I need the last ingredient for her medicine."
Yuji: "Ingredient,huh..."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A message window appear in front of him,asking if he want to accept the request.

"Accept the quest (Secret Medicine of the Forest)?"

When someone needs his help,he won't turn them away. That was a promise to himself. He touch the accept button without hesitation. 

Yuji: "Sure,I'll help you."
Woman: "Thank you,adventurer! Words can express my gratitude for you."

He then hear the details of the quest. Apparently he need to get the ingredient by defeating a rare mob. 

"This should be easy enough for my level,I hope..."

Before he go out,he buy a map of the forest and 2 potion (recover 3HP,use outside batltle) from the nearest general store for 520 col. Next he equip his new equipment he obtained yesterday.

"Alright,good to go."

He want to try the capability of his new sword. Focusing on his enemy, he close his eyes and imagine the skill he want to use. His sword glow brightly with crimson color. He open his eyes and rush forward,unleashing the skill at the boar.

"One-Handed Sword Technique: Vertical."

The boar thrown back,HP depleting to the red zone. It gives time to Yuji to prepare himself while he is in cooldown state. Once the boar gets up,it rush to Yuji,trying to ram him with its tusk. Yuji sidestep,dodging its attack.

http://www.cydel.net/dice.php

(ID No. 213) BD: 9  MD: 2

Damage calculation: 1+1(sword mastery)+1(sword stat)+1(crit)

Yuji 15/15

Boar: 1/5

After dodging its attack,he is now beside the boar. The boar is now defenseless. Yuji then proceed to deliver the final blow with a downward slash. The boar is just about to attack him,but it is too late for that. The sound of the boar shatters reach his ears.

"Never got bored with that sound..."

(ID No. 214) BD: 10  MD: 9

Yuji: 15/15
Wild Boar: 0/5

He sheathe his sword,satisfied with his new sword. He then continue his walk towards the jungle.

"Hmmm,it need some power. But I can do something about it later."

After a short walk,he reach the entrance of the forest. 

"So this is the place huh...Looks dangerous to me..."
"Well,let's go."

"Let's see, a rare type Little Nepent..."
"So it suppose to have big flower behind it's back?"

Yuji look to the left and right. All he can see is tree.

"-Sigh- This is going to be hard,"

He then spot a wasp not far from him.

"Alright,let's strike first."

He draw his sword and prepare himself.

He hide behind the bush,trying to make a sneak attack. Confident that the wasp did not notice him,he time his attack.

"Now!"

He jump out and slash at empty air.He land near the wasp.

"Uh oh."

The wasp lock its gaze at him. Panic,Yuji roll on the ground to get away and stand up immediately. The wasp then try to sting him. Yuji jump backwards to avoid the needle.

(ID No. 215) BD: 2  MD: 3 

Yuji: 15/15

Wasp: 6/6

Before he know it,the wasp suddenly disappear. Yuji look around to find it.

"I shouldn't look away...Where is it...."

He suddenly feel pain from his back. He spin around and slash the wasp but once again he miss. Yuji jump backward,cursing himself for letting his guard down.

(ID No. 222) BD: 4  MD: 6

Yuji: 8/15
Wasp: 3/6

He see the wasp prepare itself for another attack. He breathe in,trying to clear his mind. The wasp fly at him fast with its stinger pointing forward. Yuji use parry,but his timing is off. The wasp fly past his sword and attack his arm.

(ID No: 224) BD: 3  MD: 9

Yuji: 7/15

The wasp still stuck at his arm. Seeing this as his chance,Yuji try hit the wasp.It manage to pull itself out at the last minute. Yuji slash the empty air,missing the wasp again by just a few inch. Still recovering from his attack,the wasp attack him without giving him chance. Luckily Yuji duck at the last minute.

"Screw this,I'm going to end you right now!"

(ID No. 225) BD: 2  MD: 2

Angry with himself for missing so many times,he kick the ground and grip his sword tightly. His sword begin to glow crimson,red line follow the sword as it goes upward.

"One-Handed Sword Skill: Uppercut!"

The sword run through the wasp's body. With the help of the system assist,he easily slice it into half. The wasp shatter. Tired,Yuji sit down and breathe heavily.

"Stupid wasp. I'm adding you into my block list if I can. Lucky me I didn't get poison..."

(ID No.226) BD: 8  MD: 10

Wasp: 0/6

He drink his potion.After a short rest,he resume his search. This time he want to avoid fighting wasp or any other mob except for Little Nepent. He walk forward while looking at his map. He don't want to get lost and die in the forest. Just the thought of it make him shiver. 

"Hmmm....let's go deeper."

With the help of his map,he reach the center of the forest.