(SP-F1) First Quest-Secret Medicine of the Forest [Complete]

He stay at his toes. He can feel the presence of monster nearby. He hold his sword and look to his left and right. Noticing a movement at the nearby bush,he rush forward and slash at the bush.

"Found you!"

His sword hit something solid. He then hear rustling noise. A vine suddenly come out from the bush. He dodge it by jumping to the left. A Nepent come out from the bush.

"Hmmm,it doesn't fit the description...."
"Whatever,I can use it as a practice."

http://www.cydel.net/dice.php

(ID No. 227) BD: 10  MD: 2

Yuji: 10/15
Little Nepent: 1/6

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuji rush forward,this time he aim for it's head. Realizing that the Nepent doesn't have any head,he stop and stand there,dumbfounded. The Nepent use its vine attack once more. Yuji didn't dodge it in time and he got whipped by the Nepent. 

(ID No. 228) BD: 4  MD: 7

Yuji: 9/15

The Nepent move slowly at its target. Despite being slow,it has high HP. Yuji then run and go the left side of the Nepent. He then try to slash it but his attack was blocked by the vine. The Nepent then attack Yuji but he roll to the left,dodging the attack. 

(ID No. 229) BD: 2  MD: 5

Yuji: 9/15

He attack once more,this time aiming for the vine. He want to cut it to reduce it's attack power. But considering the vine moves all the time,he can hit it properly. The Nepent then retaliate by releasing spore.

"Spores...."
"Don't tell me....?!"

Yuji quickly hold his breath. He don't want to breathe in the poisonous spore.

"I better end this fast!"

(ID No. 230) BD: 3  MD: 1

Not wasting any more time,he quickly aim for the flower on top of the Nepent. He jump upward and slash at the flower. The sword slice through not only the flower,but the Nepent too. The Nepent then shatter. Yuji quickly leave the area while he still holding his breathe. He almost reach his limit when he leave the poisonous area.

"That was sooo close...."

(ID No.231) BD: 6  MD: 10

Little Nepent: 0/6

He search the rare mob for the next few minute. Each time he look for it,he found wasp instead. He sneak around the wasp,not wanting to attract it's attention. He open his map and check his position.

"Where is this accursed monster..."

He then spot a big boar from far. He approach it slowly,attempting to fight it.

"Time to release my stress for a bit."

Yuji walk slowly at first. But as he gets closer, he increase his speed. He then run forward. He make a sudden stop near the boar and slash upward. Bright red scar appear at its body. The strike is more than enough to make the boar daze for a while.

"How's that?!"

(ID No.232) BD: 10  MD: 1

Wild Boar: 5/10

Not letting his chance go,he continue attacking the boar. This time he connect the attack earlier with a skill.

"One-Handed Sword Skill: Slant!"

He slash diagonally downward. He let the system do its thing. The sword went through the boar easily, forming another scar. The boar recover from its daze and immediately tackle Yuji while he is in cooldown.

(ID No. 233) BD: 6  MD: 7

Yuji: 8/15
Wild Boar: 2/10

Yuji is thrown back. He quickly regain his stability by thrusting his sword into the ground. He pull it out quickly and then jump forward. He unleash his sword skill in the air.

"This will finish you!"
"One-Handed Sword Skill: Rage Spike!"

The sword land perfectly in the middle of the boar. He push it halfway through before pulling it. He then turn around and check the system window.

"Congratulations!"
"You gain <Dark Glove>"
"You gain <Leather Skin>"

"Neat!"
"Alright,time to resume the search."

(ID No.234) BD: 8  MD: 8  LD: 17

Yuji: 8/15
Wild Boar: 0/10

He search around the area. He feel that the mob he searching for is there,considering the big boar spawn there too. He search for a while,but to no avail.

"Ughh,it's almost afternoon. Where is it hiding."

Decided that searching blindly won't bring him any good,he sit at the base of a shady tree. He eat a bread and drink water.

"Bleargh,taste like paper."

He walk while whistling,enjoying the cool air in the forest. What he didn't realize is a Nepent is following him. He is just about to open his map when the mob attack him from behind.

"Gah..."
"What was that just now."

He turn around and surprise to see the Nepent. He quickly draw his sword and attack it successfully.

(ID No. 235) BD: 6  MD: 8

Yuji: 7/15
Little Nepent: 3/6

After he attack,he goes for another slash. Aiming for the flower,he lunge forward. The Nepent jump backward,avoiding the lunge.

"Wha..but...how can a plant jump??"

The Nepent whip him when he is momentarily confused. Yuji cover his body with both his arm,minimizing his damage.

(ID No. 236) BD: 5  MD: 7

Yuji: 6/15
Little Nepent: 3/6

After the relentless assault,Yuji dash forward. He then stop in front of the Nepent and jump at top of the Nepent by using the inertia from the sudden stop. 

"Rest in pieces."

Yuji sink his sword at the Nepent. He push it through until it's HP bar empty. The Nepent shatters and Yuji fall to the ground.

"Ouch..."
"Not the target either..."

He stand up and tidy himself. He continue his search after checking his remaining HP.

(ID No.237) BD: 6  MD: 10

Little Nepent: 0/6

Continuing his way to the south area,he walk quietly. He don't want the mobs hear his footsteps.

"I should learn to conceal my footsteps later."
"I think I can spend some point in it."

Two Nepent suddenly appear out of the bush. Yuji sigh as he prepare himself.

"Great,what a lucky day I have today...."
"Can this day get any better?"

Commenting his own luck sarcastically,he lunge forward at the first Nepent. 

His sword is deep inside the first Nepent. He push it a bit for some extra damage. When he see both the Nepent lunge their vines at him,he pull the sword and jump backwards. He dodge both the attack successfully.

"Where are you aiming? I'm right here."

(ID No. 238) BD: 8  MD: 4

Little Nepent 1: 3/6
Little Nepent 2: 6/6

Smiling,he dance around as the both Nepent lunge at him with their vines. He jump,duck,roll and sidestep. He dodge all the attack with ease.

"I feel as light as feather~"

After the Nepent stop attacking,Yuji run to the middle of both Nepent. He then make a half-spinning slash,aiming the first Nepent. He hit it,making the Nepent shatters.

"1 left."

(ID No. 239) BD: 8  MD: 2

Little Nepent 1: 0/6
Little Nepent 2: 6/6 

After his previous attack,he roll forward and quickly run to the back of the Nepent. As he run, he jump a bit and spin his body quickly with great speed. He slash the second Nepent's back with as he spin. The Nepent make some rustling sound and once again lunge at him. Yuji run around the Nepent to avoid all the attack while making it confuse.

"Try harder,planty."

(ID No. 240) BD: 9  MD: 2

Little Nepent 2: 3/6

He run around the Nepent until the Nepent confused. He then stop and quickly slash at it's body by running his sword through it from it's back to it's.....back,slicing it to half.

"Easy fight."

He make a cool pose as he sheathe his sword. He smile to himself and continue his never ending search.

(ID No. 241) BD: 7  MD: 2

Little Nepent 2: 0/6 

"Where are youuuuu,rare Nepent~"
"Oh rare Nepeeeeeent~"

He sigh. It is evening and he still can't find the mob. He don't want to risk himself by continuing the search until midnight. Mobs are more aggressive at midnight. He still remember one of the his character death in his previous MMO play. He grind at the forest at the midnight (in-game time) because it yields more experience. As soon as he step into the forest,baboons jumps out and strike. Not one,but a group of them. His hand shakes a little when he think about that. Not wanting to take any risk,he sip his last potion

"Nepenttttt,can you just come out and have a little chat with me??"