(SP-F1) First Quest-Secret Medicine of the Forest [Complete]

He's just about to give up when he hear something...moving behind him. He turn around to check it but there's nothing there. He draw his sword and look at his surrounding.

"Hmmm,did I manage to lure it out?"

He listen intently for movements. He can't hear well due to many noise in the forest.

"Where are you....."

Suddenly a bright-green vine come at him with high speed. He couldn't dodge it at time and receive damage. A Nepent with big flower on top of it come out from the bush.

"Found you!"

He dash forward,attempting to hit it. The Nepent set up an invisible by using its vine and swing it to every direction.

"Tch,I can get close..."

(ID No. 242) BD: 4  MD: 8

Yuji: 9/15
Little Nepent (Rare): 12/12

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuji try to find some opening to get closer but can't seem to find one. The Nepent gets closer with its vine.

"I have to take some risk if I want to defeat this monster."

Yuji steel himself and rush forward. He run through the vine,inflicting damage to him. Despite that,he manage to get closer which giving him chances to attack it.

"Toryaaaa!"

He strike the flower so that it will stop swinging its vine randomly. He succeeded in doing that and the Nepent is vulnerable to his next attack.

(ID No. 243) BD: 9  MD: 8

Yuji: 8/15
Little Nepent (Rare): 8/12 

He then try to slash the Nepent once more at its flower. But the Nepent make an amazingly fast recovery and quickly thrust its vines at him. Yuji sword clash with another vine but the other vine hit him in the chest. Yuji stumble backward. The Nepent once again use its invisible barrier attack.

"This is annoying...."

(ID No. 244) BD: 3  MD: 8

Yuji: 7/15
Little Nepent (Rare): 8/12 

The Nepent then moves closer again. Apparently this Nepent loves to drive its enemy to corner and then whip its enemy to death.

"I'm not falling for that!"

He run to the Nepent's left. Realizing it's tactic won't work,the Nepent thrust forward with it's vines. One of the vine hit his left arm. Yuji ignore it and quickly dash forward.

"Eat this!"

He jump at it's top and make several slash at it's flower. The Nepent shakes violently,trying to make it's attacker fall. Yuji jump back to the ground.

(ID No.245) BD: 9  MD: 8

Yuji: 6/15
Little Nepent (Rare): 4/12

The Nepent is getting violent as it's HP drop lower. The Nepent try to seep Yuji's leg to make him fall. Yuji jump to dodge it. He then dash forward to strike once more at it's body. The Nepent use it's vine to block the incoming attack.

"Guh,stop blocking!"

(ID No. 246) BD: 2  MD: 1

Yuji: 6/15

(ID No. 247) BD: 1  MD: 8

After his attack is block,he quickly recover and spin to the left. After that, he dash forward,trying to lunge at the Nepent. Again,the Nepent use it's vine to block the attack. He lose grip of his sword and drop it to the ground. The Nepent grab him with it's vine. He lift him up and throw him.

"Crap!"

Yuji: 5/15

(ID No. 248) BD: 5  MD: 8

He fly in the air for a while before falling to the earth. Lucky for him a bush break his fall. He stand up and try to search his sword. The sword is behind the Nepent. The Nepent is getting closer to him. He make a break for his sword. Without it,he is powerless. He reach the sword easily by running past the slow Nepent and quickly pick it up. He quickly turn around and dash toward the Nepent to slash it. Once again the Nepent use it's vine to block the attack. The Nepent then use it's vine to hit Yuji.

"My HP....!"

Yuji: 4/15

(ID No. 249) BD: 2  MD: 6

His HP is now in the red zone. His view is now flashing red. Knowing that a fatal attack could end his life,he try to end the fight quickly.

"My first quest and I'm already dying."
"Well Nepent, you must drop the item after I defeat you. If not I'll drop this quest."

He once again attempt to attack it with a spinning slash aiming for it's body.The Nepent jump backward just a bit to dodge the attack. The Nepent grab his arm and throw him to the side. Yuji hit the tree and lie on the ground.

Yuji: 3/15

He barely can stand up. His vision is getting black. He can't hold his sword properly as his hand shake. He finally stand properly. He breath in,clearing his mind from unwanted thought. His only focus is now the target in front of him. Time flow slowly as he focus. Under his ragged breath,he mutter the activation word.

"One-Handed Sword Skill: Sonic Leap."

He let the system guide his movement. He dash forward with great speed,closing in at the Nepent. The Nepent try to attack him,but miss. Within seconds,he reach the Nepent. He slash downward with tremendous speed thanks to the system guiding him. It's HP drop slowly until it reach 1hp. 

(ID No. 250) BD: 8  MD: 1

Little Nepent (Rare): 1/12

(ID No. 252) BD: 4  MD: 2

Under his deep focus stat,he can see all the Nepent's move. He dodge all the Nepent's attack with ease. Despite that,he can't find any opening. He try to land a hit once in a while,but the Nepent simply block it with it's strong vine. He suddenly notice a blind spot in his movement as he fight it.

"I'm ending this."

Little Nepent (Rare): 1/12 

He quickly jump forward. A part of the Nepent is expose to attack. Yuji take advantage of it by running towards the spot.

"Your vine may cover your front completely...."
"But can it cover your back.....?"

He place himself at the Nepent's back. He make a series of slash,depleting it's HP to zero. He didn't stop though and continue slashing. Eventually he stop when the Nepent shatter.

"You've done well....myself...."

(ID No. 253) BD: 9  MD: 7  LD: 20

Little Nepent (Rare): 0/12

"Congratulations!"
"You level up!"
"You gain <Little Nepent's Ovule> , <Cocytus>"

"So this is the quest item."
"Does this thing can be use to make a medicine?"

He close the message window. He just want to go back as he is too tired to care for other thing. He sheathe his sword and open his map.

"Okay,time to head back."

(ID No. 255) LD: 13

He doesn't want to go far from the entrance,so he search nearby. After a while,he give up.

"Looks like there is no treasure here. What a wishful thinking."
"Alright,time to head back to the village."

He walk quickly to the entrance and exit the forest as the sky is getting darker.

He reach the village with no problem. He avoid confronting with monster. Once there,he find the woman who gave the quest earlier. He found her waiting near the inn.

Woman: "Did you found it traveler?"
Yuji:: "Yeah,it's a little hard but eventually I got your item."
Woman: Oh thank you so much! My daughter can finally recover from her sickness!"

"Quest Complete!"
"You gain <Anneal Blade>!"

Woman: "I must hurry,traveler. I can't waste any more time."
Yuji: "Okay,see you later then."

He see the woman enter her house with a smile on her face. Yuji smile to himself. He enter the inn and make a reservation for a room. He then go up stair and open enter his room.

He lie on his bed. He check his status for a while. He feel great tonight as he done a good job in completing his first quest.

"Wait,do I really did my best today?"
"Well whatever,I'll just think about that later. For now sleep come first."

He then close his eyes and fall into deep sleep.