I am fairly new so forgive me if any of this has been answered elsewhere, I did a quick topic search and didn't find much and the post search didn't exactly yeild any results either.

my question is in regards to the loot dice, after battling a monster; its stated in the 'Obtaining Loot' thread that

tem Drop and Col Table

d20.pngLD: 1-10
No loot!  :evil:

d20.pngLD: 11-18
Any type of good item.
OR Mob health X 5 Col

d20.pngLD: 19-21
Uncommon item of your choosing. (Must be submitted for approval)
OR Mob Health X 5 Col + 1 Bonus mat.

d20.pngLD: 22+
Rare item of your choosing. (Must be submitted for approval)
OR Mob Health X 10 Col +1 Bonus mat.

d20.pngLD: 25+:
Specialty Items. 
When a player scores 25+ on a LD roll from killing a monster they have a chance to obtain one of the specialty items listed below. To determine which item they receive they now use the Craft Die (CD) roll from the same post where they scored the 25+ LD roll. Compare the CD result with the result list below to determine which item you receive. CD modifiers do not effect this roll.

Q1) When it states 'any item of your choosing' I assume I can make up an item and send it to a GM?
Q2) Mats are materials yes? They are used for crafting?
Q3) ' Any type of good item'  what does that mean? I tried looking for an item list but found none, do I just make up a 'good item' like, boar meat/hide or something like that?

Q1) Yes,post the item here: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1552-crafting-item-evaluation-topic/

Q2) Yes,I think it depends on the crafter to make any item he/she want base on the mat
Q3) A good item is an equipment with no stat. For example,the mob can drop <Sword>,but it won't have any stats. Item that can have stat are uncommon (1 stat),rare (2 stat) and perfect (3 stat). And yes,you can make any good item without GM's approval.

Oh,for the item stat,see this post: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/3480-crafted-item-enhancements-and-you-guide/

Q1) When it states 'any item of your choosing' I assume I can make up an item and send it to a GM?

Q2) Mats are materials yes? They are used for crafting?

Q3) ' Any type of good item'  what does that mean? I tried looking for an item list but found none, do I just make up a 'good item' like, boar meat/hide or something like that?

1. Yes.  Item enhancements have to be valid though.

2. Yep, materials (mats) are components for crafting.

3. 'Good' item just means normal item with no enhancements but aren't vanity items.  A regular sword, or a piece of armor would be good items.  Eventhough they have no enhancements they still have an effect on gameplay. (weapon can do damage, armor can mitigate damage)

Following is from the General Game Rules thread: 

Items and Equipment

• Equipment and consumable items come in ranks of Quality: Good, Uncommon, Rare, and Perfect. These items effect gameplay in some way. They could be armor, a weapon, an accessory with enhancements or special foods. These items can only be acquired through gameplay mechanics.
  • Generic Items that have no effect on gameplay are considered 'vanity' items. These items could be clothing, accessories, toys, utensils etc...  The main difference they have to other items is they must have no stats, enhancements or any modifiers.  They simply exist to allow players to customize their characters via roleplay. These items don't have to be acquired through normal gameplay, but the roleplay should still support it.
  • Through gameplay, items can be acquired in many different ways. Monster drops, crafting professions, player shops, trades, quest rewards and GM events are some.
  • Items can also be acquired by obtaining loot from Treasure Chests.
  • Players may carry up to 6 items by default.  This can be increased through specific skills, items themselves or enhancements. Vanity items do not count towards this total. You may have as many vanity items as you wish.

•