[OP-F2] Judo Rocks! (Breaking The Unbreakable)

Keith stood at the dungeon entrance of Floor 2. He and many other players when inspecting the rock, arguing what to do. Some had tried hitting the rock with their swords, only making the weapons to break. Keith and some other players had their dragons blast the rock in unity, yet it stood as defiantly as ever. "There has to be some way to break the rock!" One player yelled out. "All our resources couldn't even scratch it, what would we do?" Yelled another. "What if we just used our hands?" Keith stated. Many other players laughed. "What makes you think that would work, ya little blue-haired squirt?" Players laughed and Keith grumbled. "Just think about it! What if this was placed here to test us without our weapons?" Players snickered and shoved Keith as they went back to the town. "Whatever kid, if you wanna break your arms on that rock, go right ahead, see if I care." Keith stood at the rock and sighed, While Startorious shot a small white flame at the bottom of the player whom mocked Keith. "Guess we got our work cut out for us, aye Star?"

Seeing all the people try different attacks in the rock instead of using their hands it made me chuckle at the thought. Noticing some guys calling Keith a blue haired squirt I calmly spoke "You guys should watch who you talk to. Keith is smarter than you idiots put together. Look at those weak attacks your using. Use your bare hands you morons." he said while walking over to Keith placing his hand on his shoulder "Yo what's up man? Trying to get the martial arts skill, eh? I've already got it but I know you can do this challenge. It's rather simple yet hard. When your up just give it some thought." he said before chuckling looking at the others struggle.

"No need for the Sensei. I'm just a regular guy like you Keith! Just call me Zauis and sure I'll help you. But follow me, we can't let the others realize this because then they'll break the rock." he said carefully while walking away signaling Keith to follow him. As they walk a good ways away from the rock I placed my hand I front of my mouth acting as if I'm coughing but really wanted to state something "Keith today you will get the martial arts skill and become even greater than I. There's just one thing I need to know, do you have the will power!?" he said strictly while looking him in the eyes.

Zauis sat on the ground and crossed his legs looking up at Keith "Lets start by easing and relaxing your muscles. Because this will be a load of help when trying to break that rock cause it'll be a painful challenge. So sit and join me and we can began relaxing the muscles." he said calmly while humming a bit as his hands were placed on each knee and his eyes closed.

"Were doing this to loosen up our muscles so when it's time for our practice to began (it'll began after you post) you'll be loosened up and ready and you'll feel light as a feather. It's just something you need to do. Look over at that tree over their! I'm gonna have you break it with your fist. Hmmm" he said calmly while inhaling and exhaling as he opened his eyes looking at Keith.

Standing up I chuckle at his reaction while turning towards him looking serious "Correct but there's one flaw in your statement. Your not moving the rock my friend. You have to break it with your bare hands shattering it. Before you break the tree let's throw a couple of light jabs and I'll show you how it's done." he said calmly while throwing swift quick jabs at the air.

"Where did you hear that from? I never really heard that rumor before. Pay attention to this my friend." he smile at Keith while walking over to one of the trees as he began punching the tree quickly he noticed where he made a dent and he pulled back his stronger fist and a weird yellowish aura formed around his hand he swing it into the tree splitting it in half making it fall as I pant a bit looking at Keith "This is what you'll do to the rock. Unlocking that will of fire allows a aura around your hand breaking whatever. But it depends on how big that will of fire is. Put some emotion into it. Now you try Keith! Think about something you love maybe." he said while giving him a smile.

Keith took a breath and went up to a tree. He closed his eyes and went into thought. 'Something I love...' He took a stance and drew his hand back. Soon enough, is hand was engulfed in a burning white aura. He unleashed a jab and tipped the tre in half, sending splinters everywhere. "Did I do it?" Keith asked, panting.

Noticing the white aura being barely visible I observe as he swings his fist into the tree making singers go everywhere I walk over to him and raise my eyebrow placing my hand on the tree to see if it was gonna fall and nothing happen. "Seems you need more help but as of right now let's head back to the rock. You'll try it on the rock but put more effort into your punch and what not. Describe the feeling your feeling at this very moment. Here." he handed him a bread filled with cream while biting on my own. It was my favorite snack.

"Well eat the bread buddy. It's filled with cream and it's really good!" he handed the bread filled with cream while putting his arm around Keith putting him in a friendly head lock while chuckling "You knucklehead don't feel exhausted just yet! Your about to break the hugest rock! Give it your all man!!! I'm behind you a hundred percent!" he said happily.

Zauis raised his eyebrow throwing up him another bread filled with cream. Finally making it back to the rock we see people still trying to break it but it was only a handful of people. It seems as if everyone else couldn't handle and quit. But my buddy Keith is gonna break this thing! Zauis chuckled "Get ready Keith, it's about to be your turn my friend! Break the hell outta it!!!" he said loud and proud while chewing on the bread filled with cream feeling the softness of the bread yet the warmness of the cream I was so delighted.

OOC: try to write more lines cause I'd hate for Shark to close your quest! When taking the quest on it says no one liners man. Put some emotion into and describe things better. ^^

Keith began to limber up and did some stretches. "Alright, float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. That is gonna be destroyed. That rock is nothing to me." Keith practiced some air jabs and hopped in place while huffing and puffing heavily. "That rock ain't got nuthin on me man. I'll rip it up!" A few other players lolled at Keith and decided to go about on their day. "I'll destroy that rock! And I'm gonna raise it's children as my own!"

Zauis took a seat on a bench while chuckling at Keith's comments as he did a few exercises loosening up his body. His jabs were pretty swift from the look of it. But let's see his real will power. I gave him a thumbs up and a smile while turning my head toward the rock while whispering to myself "That rocks ass is grass. Show em all Keith..." he said calmly while clapping trying to raise the momentum of this event. "KEITH!!!!! You got this buddy!!!!" he yelled excitedly.