PP F1: Let's Forget that Happened [COMPLETE]

Mari stopped scratching his head to get the drink he had just bought her. "Such a gentleman." Mari mused, she held her glass up toward him. "Bottoms up my handsome cotton ball." And with a clink of their glasses the two each shared what all bystanders who were watching would hope to be their last drinks.

Mari choked on her last mouthful, coughing she glanced up at him, "Really?" At first she sounded surprised, but the buzzing of the alcohol made the concept exciting; along with the feeling of his breath against her ear. Mari repeated her question, this time in a more sultry tone as she leaned toward him placing a hand on his upper thigh. "Really?" She tilted her head to the side; "Is this where your 'rough exterior' comes out again Zero~?"

Zero smiled as he closely watched Mari, her hair made him fall into a slight trance with its flowing nature and eye pleasing pink color. He snapped out of his trance when the woman with him choked on a mouthful of the drink he had ordered for her, and looked at him slightly surprised by what he had whispered into her ear. He smiled confidently and grabbed Mari's chin, leaning in closer. He smiled more as he felt her hand on his upper thigh and whispered, his breath touching her lips, softly. "How about we find somewhere private and we see for ourselves my sweet cotton candy~?"

He knew they were being looked at by several bystanders, and that they would start to murmur soon so he hoped she would say yes. His buzz wasn't exactly the thing making him say what he was saying or think what he was thinking, deep down he was a bit interested in Mari for being so charming and peculiar towards him.

The ivory haired, tanned man seemed to be in some sort of stupour; not that Mari herself noticed. She was in a drunken haze herself, she took a sharp breath when she felt Zero's rough calloused hands clasp over her chin, forcing her closer as he leaned in. Mari thought he was going to kiss her. She closed her eyes and parted her lips expectantly, but received nothing of the sort; she felt his breath tickle her lips - but nothing more. 

Mari opened her eyes, giving a soft whine, "Don't be a tease..." She broached the gap between them, pressing her lips against his in a soft kiss- she could taste the lingering burn of the alcohol, Mari pulled away. "I guess I will have to take that gamble." Mari replied flirtatiously. 

"A gamble worth doing if you ask me." Zero chuckled and touched Mari's cheek softly, looking at her eyes. He slightly laughed when Mari whined about his supposed teasing and blushed when she kissed him, his first kiss was a stolen one but a good one nonetheless. He cleared his throat, still blushing, "Sorry about the tease love. I'll try to avoid doing that to you." He leaned close and gently kissed Mari's lips, quickly pulling back and standing up from his chair. "We better leave now, before we go any further~" He slightly laughed and offered Mari his hand, he wasn't too out of balance so he could keep himself and more importantly her, if necessary, from falling.

Mari grinned, "That's not the only thing that'll be worth doing tonight~" She purred in response, leaning into the feel of his palm against her skin. Mari light heartedly laughed, "If you tease me, just be prepared for me to do it right back at you."

Zero leaned forward, returning her soft kiss with another of his own - he had yet to turn it into a more passionate kiss, perhaps he was shy. Then, as she was contemplating him being more withdrawn zero suggested they take their leave, utilizing one of the hotel rooms. Mari blinked, unexpected - but not unwelcomed.

"Now, how can I say no to a request such as that?" Mari asked as she took hold of his hand, and the two left the tavern - to utilize one of it's many rooms.

COMPLETE

Mari:  200 Col + 1 SP
Zero: 200 Col + 1 SP