[SP-F2 QUEST] Breaking the Unbreakable – Rock on! [COMPLETE]

As the last player left Mari got up, stretching her legs. “Oh geez….” Mari mumbled as she rubbed her limbs. “I was watching them bozos go at it for so long, my legs fell asleep.” Mari jumped up and down on the spot, trying to get the feeling of pins and needles out of her body. Finally feeling better Mari approached the boulder, it just looked like a regular ol' rock.  "So...ready to err- have a rock'n'rolling good time?"

Mari asked, giving the boulder a small slap.

The boulder felt cool to the touch, Mari stroked it again, "Oh? You like that don't you?"  She pressed her face against its surface, "Darling, I would stay, but I am awfully afraid that you would take me for granite." She said with a mock pout, tracing one of its many contours with her finger. "If violence doesn't get you to crumble, than maybe some good ol' loving will, hmm?"

Mari sighed, throwing herself over the rock. "Why?" She asked in a fake mournful tone. "Why do you not answer me?" She wrapped her arms around as much of the rock as she could. "Can't you see I Lava you?" The rock seemed to crack, ever so slightly, at the second pun. Was Mari's whimsy and romance breaking the stone cold heart of the boulder? Or was it destroying itself out of sheer hatred for the nasty, nasty puns?

Mari noticed the crack, and grinned. She repositioned herself so she now sat cross legged on top of the boulder. "Ah, I see that my boulder approach to you seems to be cracking you up, eh?" Mari laughed as she gave the rock a pat, another crack appeared, this one larger than the last.

Mari blinked, she was surprised that her tactic of 'telling a crap tone of lame jokes and puns' was working. "Am I begining to break through to you?"

The boulder gave a wobble, and began to crack and crumble from beneath the pink haired girl. "Whoa, are you under too much pressure?" Mari asked.

"I guess our relationship has plateaued..."

That last comment caused a very large rupture to appear in the stone, which caused Mari to slip and fall off - Mari, who was not very graceful slipped and head butted the boulder hard. 

As soon as her head collided with the rock it split right open, then crumbled to dust. Mari rubbed her head frowning. How all those people didn't manage to break the rock, and she did with her worthless wordplay was beyond her...it was simply....

Boulderdash. 

COMPLETE

Mari:
+ 400 Col  +2 SP
+ <<Martial Arts>> Skill