(F2-PP) The Beginnings of a New Story {Orhalimi} INCOMPLETE

"Hu?" This man Pulled him from his thoughts, he look on the stranger's hand that grab him and said "Adventure? Sure. You can come with me. I was just on the way to hunt some boars."

What are the odds that a stranger will come to him just when he decide to go outside, Why he didn't came when he was boring and got noting to do?

{lol," you!" *grab* "come with me"}

Rowan look in the man's eyes "Argumail" he said slowly "are you one of the PKer group who draw low level player into a lonely place and take all their stuff?"His hand moved calmly toward his sword. 

"The more you are talking about yourself, the more I got the feeling that I'm getting fooled. Tell me please, why a great guild leader need the help of a level 4 player to kill some fat boar?! Tell me the true, what do you want from me? are you here to take my stuff?!!"

"Never heard? We are the mightiest guild in Aincrad!" He looked down and saw him holding on his weapon tightly. He tapped his sword,"You want to go! I will your dead body on the floor and care of his myself. Geez, I will not kill you, Let's move forward my objective is the Erymanthian Boar." He walked inside and drew his long black sword,"Honey! I am home!" The Erymanthian Boar rose from it's rest spot. It's minion got up and encircled him.