[PP-F?] The Epic Tales of the Monster and the Loner [MacGrath][PM for Invite]

Kazuya had just been walking around, visiting all the floors. It had been a few days since his decree that Crimson Inquisition would be taking control of Floor 1, and nothing had happened. The boredom was starting to get to him. He wanted to go out and do something. He didn't really care just as long as it was more interesting than he paperwork he had back at the guild.

He looked down the street and saw a rather new face walking toward him. It was the player in his guild that always seemed to be alone, MacGrath.

It took him a moment to realize MacGrath was talking to him. "Oh hey there. Nah, nothing is wrong. I'm just bored beyond belief. You would not believe he amount of paperwork involved with my position. I have to completely reorganize our guild's finances due to our taking floor 1. I haven't been able to actually do anything." Suddenly, an interesting idea occurred to him. "Wait. MacGrath, what would you say if I asked you to go on an adventure? Nowhere in specific, just travel around and explore this place, with me." I seemed like the most obvious cure to both this players Loner complex and Kazuya's boredom. H was getting excited at the fact that he knew there were still unexplored areas of the cleared floors. He wanted to find them and make this a real adventure!

Kazuya scratched his chin, thinking. "Hmmm... Oh I know, have you heard of the beast atop the mountain on floor 4? I heard there is a similar monster on floor two. It is said that it only roams the north side of the floor." He smirked as he heard the comment about seeing him in action. It was mutual. Kazuya had never actually seen MacGrath fight. Sure he had walked by a few times as he trained, but everyone knows that gaining isn't the same as the actual thing. He was eager to see MacGrath's fighting style.

"No, I haven't heard about the beast. I'll be interested to see what it looks like." He said, this could be a chance to show what MacGrath could do, that is if the certain skill he has will work when he needs it. "I'll show you my fighting style, but there is one thing I should warn you about, I have one skill that is a little dangerous not only to you but to me as well, I'll explain it on the way here, but first I need to some potions in order to continuously use the skill." He said, looking at his right arm.

(OOC: It's been a long time since I've been on here, everything looks a bit new, I might need some help with things, such like how to use skills and items, my memory isn't that good, sorry, I feel like a novice asking you for help like this.)

Kazuya raised an eyebrow. What was this interesting skill, and what did it do? "I don't think I've seen you battle. This will be interesting. I look forward to it, and give you a warning as well. I have a tendency to... Well let's just say that I become like a different person when I fight." He figured Hellfre would come out sooner or later while they were on their adventure. 'Well, I'll shock him with the speed and skill of my style. I should show him why I'm respected as the Raoul of the North.' He smiled as he started speaking about the beast. "I've heard the beast is a dragon. It's kind of funny because the name I usually go by is Ryuu, which means dragon."

((It's all good. Skills that don't specify that they need a turn to activate, like passive skills, don't need a special post before you attack or whatever. Skills that do say, like battle healing and howl, will need a post of their own and you can't attack during that post. Does that make any sense?..))

A different person when he fights eh? MacGrath thought, "This will be interesting, oh, um, I wanted to give you something, a gratitude for letting me into the guild, well, I'm going give some things to the others as well." MacGrath said, he opened up his menu, looked to his inventory and picked out 3 potions. He gave them to Kazuya. "This is my gratitude I tired to think of something else give but this will do, I have plenty of potions, so here you go." He said.

(My skill has the ability to take my health away, the more health I take, my strength, defenceman and agility go up the number of HP is taken. If that makes sense.)

Kazuya took the potions. "Thanks. I will put these to good use." He put them in his inventory. "You are right this will be interesting." He turned toward the road to the dragon and motioned for MacGrath to follow. "Keep up my friend. Now let's go slay a dragon. Who knows, maybe it will drop something good." He continued down the path.

"Yeah well, dragons should have some really good I guess." He said, following Kazuya, something like this in a guild is awesome enough for MacGrath, he never went in an adventure with anyone before. This new expire nice will be something to remember for him. "So how did you get into The Crimson Inquisition?" He ask Kazuya while going down the path.

Kazuya looked at his adventuring companion as he walked. "Well, Arga and I had a bit of a duel. It ended in a draw, but he liked my style. He also thought I was rather formidable, so he asked me to join. I respected his ability, so I accepted. From there, we kind of became brothers." He looked back at the path before him and pointed to a cave hat was a kilometer ahead of them to he left of the path. "There! That is were the dragon rests. He often flies over the landscape here, but right now he should be asleep. How about we give him a rude awakening?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"You can have he first blow if you want. I'm fine with being the second to have at it. I honk the more important question is how will be tanking." He looked at he cave which was not so far off anymore. He felt Hellfyre pressing against his mind. 'It will be fun. Kill the dragon and if he gets in your way, kill him. We will become the strongest. I'm going to force you to become the Black King." He smiled as he found that Hellfyre wanted him to destroy the dragon as well. He could work with Hellfyre on this one. He laughed to himself, realizing that a rather interesting sight was going to be seen. MacGrath was going to see his melded Hellfyre form.

((Oh and your skill is really cool. I'm trying to get the Duelist skill right now. It would fit perfectly with mine and my characer's fighting style.))

Kazuya was stuck in his kind for a moment, but as soon as MacGrath asked the question he snapped back to reality. "Yes I do in fact know a weakness. The monster is scaled all over, but seems to be missing a patch under its right wing as of later. It is obviously weak to water based attacks. Now for its strengths. It is a relatively small dragon, so it is faster than most. It has a set of sharp claws as all dragons do, but these have a burning effect that will affect you for two turns, causing you 1 damage per each turn. Basically, watch out for those claws." Kazuya looked at the cave. "Well, do you want to take some ore about strategy or just charge in there? I don't really fancy having you die in there, because we entered I'll prepared. Of course if you think you are ready, by all means, let's enter." He felt his kind racing with Hellfyre giving him battle advice, even though he didn't need it. They were rather brutal tactics, but they would be effective. He smiled with a almost insane, sadistic joy as he looked at the entrance to the dragon's lair.

Kazuya nodded. "Yep. Well, we will have you go in and wake the dragon up. Then, that's when I come in and strike, drawing the dragon's attention. You then strike again, this time at the patch of missing scales under the right wing. From there, I can make it up as we go. I am a battlefield tactician after all. It would be a shame if I failed at my job." He felt his eye color slowly, inconspicuously shifting. The sign of his inheritance was showing.

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 8 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Seeing MacGrath imitate the plan, he let Hellfyre in. His eyes immediately changed to a controlled red. He still had a bit to go before the melded together, but he had already began the process. The dragon woke up with a start. It immediately looked at MacGrath and was about to bring a claw down, but Kazuya sprinted at an inhuman speed at the dragon, burying his blade deep into the dragon's arm. The force of the blow knocked the arm away from MacGrath. Kazuya had a smile on his face, showing he was enjoying this and the dragon's torment.

Kazuya 22/22

Dragon 36/38

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 4 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MacGrath ran underneath the right dragon wing and slashed it's the weak spot, as he did it his blade was glowing dark purple, meaning that MacGrath had activated his skill increasing his strength, defenceman and agility to +3 but HP went down -3. This made MacGrath going insane, it's only then start of it though.

MacGrath 10/13

Dragon 32/38