[PP-F?] The Epic Tales of the Monster and the Loner [MacGrath][PM for Invite]

Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 16 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Kazuya spun around, dodging then next swipe of the dragon's claws. He seemed to be moving faster than the dragon could even think. His movements were fluid and precise. He felt his eyes starting to glow and he was pushing the boundaries of his body. "Ha! You'll have to move a lot faster than that to catch me, fool!" He taunted the dragon. It roared and slashed at him again, but was easily dodged by him simply crouching. He then used the spring-like tension of his crouch to launch him upward, toward the dragon's face. He shoved his sword into the dragon's lower jaw and kicked off its throat, returning to his place just within striking range.

Kazuya 22/22

MacGrath 10/13

Dragon 30/38

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice

MacGrath took another health HP away, increasing his stats to +4 leaving him on 9 HP, his madness has kicked in, his eye color from black to red with an insane smile. "And now you shall be hit with a good excuse of Madness MacGrath, I don't usually get control here, but this is where you see first hand of me." He said with a laugh, slashing the dragon weakpsot again but with more force.

Kazuya 22/22

MacGrath (Madness control) 9/13

Dragon 24/38

(OOC: The skill does have the side effect, but only until the battle is over that is. So don't worry about it, it's his insane form of himself.)

Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Kazuya jumped up as the dragon attacked once again, and yet again missed. He backflipped oh of he dragon's reach and charged at full speed. Sadly, his footing gave way and the rock cracked underneath him. He was forced to bail on his charge, leaving him open for an attack, but yet again his speed seemed to prove too much for the dragon. It appeared as though Kazuya was reading he dragon z's moves before they even happened. Still though, his speed was also a factor. He had trained his mind to work as fast as his body could move, and thus made himself the embodiment of lightning as he fought. He laughed as the dragon missed. "Ha! Everything in this world seems to move slowly. Almost immediately, the dragon's speed stat was raised, maybe because of some unknown skill it had.

Kazuya 22/22

MacGrath (Madness control) 9/13

Dragon 24/38

((Is this an actual skill given by the system or a character made one? I got to know. I think it would be amazing if Kazuya had a skill similar to it!))

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Madness McGrath decided not to take much more health until he thinks it's right. "Your really hurting aren't you huh? Maybe you should give up, because we are not going easy on you!" McGrath yelled at the dragon bursting with laughter he attacked it, this time on the head very close to the right eye. "I hope you blind now. Wait, what are you doing MacGrath? He talked to himself. His red color eye went black, MacGrath was in control of his body again. "I think that's enough of you for now Madness" he said.

Kazuya 22/22

MacGrath 9/13

Dragon 19/38

(Character made one, I haven't updated my journal, it's been a while since I've been on it like I said.)

Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Kazuya's eye changed to be a glowing brilliant purple. The melding had been completed. Hellfyre and him where one the same footing. He noticed that MacGrath was in his way and grabbed his shoulder, throwing him behind him. "Out of my way!" He said with a cruel smile. He launched himself at the dragon. He saw the dragon's claw coming again but simply spun horizontally, kicking off the claw. This dragon couldn't touch him. He was the Black King. He was the one who will control everything. He laughed maniaclly as the dragon continue to try to survive. Madness seemed to emanate from his very being along with an aura of overwhelming power. He didn't even aim for the weak spot. In this form, the scales would be like butter. Still spinning partial, he brought his sword down on the dragon's back. "I will kill everything that defies me!!!" He yelled as he crippled he dragon. This wasn't even his strongest form, as his limiter was still intact.

Kazuya 22/22

MacGrath 9/13

Dragon 14/38

Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"What the..." MacGrath said as Kazuya pushed him out the way. "Kazuya has another being I him, more like a demon. MacGrath..." Madness said in his mind, "Do it." MacGrath said, his eye color went from black to red to cat eye black and red. Black flaming aura went from his blade to his head. He slashed the dragon all the way from the head to tail.

Kayuza 22/22

MacGrath 9/13

Dragon 8/38

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Kazuya was intrigued by the sudden change in his partner. 'This man is definitely an interesting figure. I what would happen if we were to fight?..' His eyes danced with a purple flame. He felt a tug in his mind to attack MacGrath instead of the dragon, but it wasn't too hard to resist just yet.

The dragon reared on its hind legs as the last two attacks landed. It was outraged. As Kazuya charged, it lowered its gaze on him and let loose the fire it had pent up inside it. Kazuya ignored the flames though, charging through it like it was just a warm summer breeze. "Say hi to my brother when you wake up in hell, will you? He's the guy who runs the place." He jumped and kicked off the dragon's of to gain the momentum to reach its face. He began a complicated sent of aerial attacks which involved flipping and using his sword as a way to remain airborne for longer than he should have.

Kayuza 17/22

MacGrath 9/13

Dragon 5/38

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

In MacGrath's True Madness form, his insanity is beyond anyone's power making him the most dangerous player if anyone dares facing him, with he most insane smile, he ran "And now your dead!" He yelled laughing, hitting the dragon left right and center, overwhelming it. With one last strike, the dragon died. "Hehe, that was something eh?" He said to Kazuya.

Kazuya 17/22

MacGarth 9/13

Dragon DEAD

Kazuya looked at the somewhat off player and smiled. "Indeed. It was a great way to start off our little adventure. Now, off to find stronger more terrifying monsters or maybe even players." He smirked at that last comment. He had already fought and killed four players, but he convinced the system it was out of self defense. Though he was a monster, he was a cunning and tactical one. His eyes danced with a seemingly murderous light as he walked toward MacGrath. 'This would be one of the most fun battles.... But no. I shouldn't attack and kill a guild member. Instead, I could use him.' Hellfyre muttered inside Kazuya's head.

"Hmmm... I think it would be rather fun to go kill something else. Maybe we could find an even bigger challenge, like a Pker or something. I've always wanted to pit myself against an actual player." He forced Hellfyre's words out of his mind. He shouldn't use people like that. People shouldn't be tools. They should be friends. Kazuya continued to watch him though, wondering if his previous thoughts and wishes might come true.

Seeing that there wasn't going to be a brawl or anything, he decided to exit the cave and find a new opponent. "Come on. Let's go see if we can find something else to kill. I think I remember hearing of a drakon that guards the entrance to some sort of odd room." He turned to face MacGrath. "Let's kill it and see what it is guarding. I bet it's good." 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"Okay. If I recall that drakon lives on this floor in some sort of ruins." He walked away from the entrance. "The ruins are far south of here. Maybe we will run into some interesting monsters on the way." He had to resist the urge to laugh as he basically referenced himself, at least what he thought of himself. It didn't take long before he came across a small group of timber wolves. "Ahh. Would you look what we have here..." He opened his HUB and equipped the gear that he had kept hidden in his storage. He activated his <Charge> as he attacked the closest wolf. He quickly closed the gap between them and hit the wolf with full force. As he did so, the other wolves pounced on him and bit him in the right shoulder and left arm. He shrugged them off as the damage felt like nothing with his new gear and their effects.

(Damage Caused = 3+1 for Crit)

(Damage Received = 2+2 for Hypercrit, -2 for Damage Mitigation, -1 For Life Steal)

Kazuya 22/23 +1 Life Steal

Wolf Leader 13/18 (Bleed for 1 turn)

Wolf 2 14/14

Wolf 3 14/14