[SP-F4] Zuzu's Death Battle

It was a few days ago I was told about a boss, King Liz to be exact. He was a lizard with good height and a long tail and he carried a sword that looked like a butcher knife. Others told me if I tackle this quest I better watch out for his swift attacks. His patterns twist and turn left and right and it's hard to keep up with him. No one has ever beat him, until today were I take up this quest and send it straight to hell. "Lets see what this thing really has to offer. It better not be disappointing." he said while clenching his teeth while making his way to the bosses area. He was pretty confident in himself so he decided to leave his friends outta it. He'd hate for one if them to die because of them. But if he dies solo it won't matter. He cherishes his life but if it happens, it happens. He thought with a smirk on his face.

Seeing that I had to take a little walk before getting to him made me in-patience. I was ready to take the damn thing on and get the winning prize. Hopefully it's a new sword or a new jacket or something. If it's not I'll just give it away I guess. Passing by others that gave me a smile and a wave I did the same. Today everyone looked to be in a great mood and do was I. Maybe it was just this beautiful day affecting us. I mean just look at this sun! He thought while opening his inventory getting out his favorite snack, bread filled with cream. Taking a bite outta it I felt the cream go around my mouth, It tasted better than it normally did. "This is a great day so far....." he said in a delighted tone.

Continuing to eat the bread filled with cream I finally made it to the forest, this is were the boss was located. Though when I was informed about the boss some talked as if it was strong as hell and others thought differently. I heard his health wasn't even that big. Though the lower levels thought differently on that. Considering I'm one of the highest levels I think it'll be pretty easy in my opinion. But I won't get too cocky, first I wanna find the monster. It'll be a challenge since I only got the direction to him not the map but I heard he'll be near the grasslands at the edge of the forest. So far I seem to be heading he right way. He flopped another cream filled bread into his mouth while smiling. "Hmm...."

Finally making it to the area I looked around to see if I saw the boss but nothing was around. Hell I didn't even hear a cricket or a bird chirping. Contributing to walk right as I take a few steps I see a huge shadow come drop down over me but I jump outta the way in time. Quickly turning the way I jumped from I saw King Liz. He made a weird loud noise and began beating his butcher knife against the ground while giving me an intense stare with his red eyes. Slowly getting up I chuckle noticing this boss wasn't as strong as I thought. Hell my own health was higher than his. "Lets get to it....shall we?" I said with a smirk.

Zauis: 33/33

King Liz: 20/20

Seeing him flash toward me in an instance I didn't even have my Cliducster out. He began swinging at me me quickly as I continued to dodge but he got so fast it was ridiculous. He slashed me sending me to the ground. I grunted a bit while quickly getting up "You got me when I wasn't ready you slick bastard....." he said while unsheathing his Cliducster giving King Liz an evil like look while clenching his teeth.

Zauis: 32/33

King Liz: 20/20

Chuckling at King Liz I dashed him quickly as we clash I clenched my teeth giving me pain so I'd overcome King Liz. Working like a charm I overpowered him knocking him off balance and striking him in the chest with a critical slash sending him a few feet away from me as I point my Cliducster toward him "Im not done yet you bastard!!! This party just started, ya know!? Heheh" he said excitedly.

Zauis: 32/33

King Liz: 18/20

Chuckling a bit while having some distance away from King Liz I notice him dash me with a slower paced speed as I swiftly avoid his attacks while backflip ping over his tail swing I start having a clashing battle with him back and forth, all you could hear was the sound of the metal chirping at every hit as I finally evade the wild swing King Liz does while I smirk slashing him in the head with my Cliducster sending him a few feet back "Don't get too confident in yourself King Liz, your just a silly ass program but I'm the real deal." he said teasingly but with a serious facial expression.

Boss: 17/20

"Man and here I thought you were a rather serious opponent if I must say so myself, but it looks like I was wrong, ya know?" he said with his eyes squinted basically closed with a huge smile across his face with his light purple hair blowing from the wind. The King Liz dashed at me with a great speed but I swung my sword towards his but it felt as if it went through him but was a direct hit "Tricks, eh?" he said before getting slashed in the back grunting. Keeping his usually smile he chuckled awaiting for the next attack.

Zuzu: 31/33

King Liz instantly dashed we swinging his butcher knife with all his might as I smirk picking of the swing clashing back and forth with him as it got so intense allyih could see was sparks and smoke. Losing my momentume I swing wildly missing King Liz as I stumble he takes the advantage stabbing me in my side "Agh....." he grunted as he caught himself from falling. "Your something else, ya know that...?" he chuckled a bit.

Zauis: 30/33

As I'm catching myself King Liz swings he butcher knife at me hitting me up into the air knocking me on a tree as I look down at him my face looked rough and slightly beat up while my light purple hair was a mess. Spitting down from the tree hitting King Liz in the head I clenched my teeth in annoyance. "Your done for.....I won't hold back no more." he said with a brute tone.

Health: 29/33

As I'm about to jump down from the tree the branch breaks making me fall not being able to focus on King Liz I hear the sound of his butcher knife slapping the ground. Shrugging a bit right as I'm about to hit the ground I instantly feel his sword slash me into another tree. Looking up at him with my same sadistic smile he began walking towards me as I slowly thought to myself "Im gonna die here....I know it..." he said calmly not letting the smile fade.

Health: 28/33

King Liz continuing to walk towards me while dragging his butcher knife which carved the ground as he drug it. Finally making it towards me I look up at him spitting on him once more as he points his butcher knife at me sticking it through my chest I gag at bit coughing up tons of spit "Ugh.......AGHHHH" he grunted in pain while pushing the sword outta his chest.

Health: 27/33

Successfully pushing the butcher knife outta my chest I push it away looking up at King Liz with a face full of sorrow as if I knew this was my time to die. My health was in fine condition but I felt I differently but I slowly stood up as the King Liz slashed me once more I slam through the tree as it breaks falling down almost on top of me, missing me by a few inches as I began breathing heavily. "Damn it all....I've never felt this way before. I hate this feeling..." he said with a sadden tone.

Health: 26/33

Slashing me once again I yell out in anger at the King Liz "Ive had just about enough of your [censored] Lizard face. Ya know what really makes me mad? The fact that I really think you can beat me. I don't give a damn how long it takes me to do it but your death is coming..." he said angrily while his snake smile spreader across his face as he unsheathed his Cliducster firmly gripping it.

Health: 25/33

King Liz angrily moaned at the tone of my voice as he dashed me I swiftly began dodging all his attacks as I'm walking backwards I bump into a tree leaving me burner able he slashes me and hops back. Tapping my nose slightly I chuckle "Time to get serious!! Hahahah behold......this power of the slick snake." he said while charging at King Liz.

Health: 24/33

Charging at King Liz with great speed I start swinging my Cliducster at him with a swift style trying to twist it up a notch I chuckle a bit swinging once more with all my more knocking him off balance I thrust my Cliducster forward into his chest knocking him back as he slid across the ground in agony I gave him my usual snake smile. "Maybe the real fights about to began my friend...." he said with confidence.

Boss: 16/20

After saying those words I let the King Liz refrain his balance so it'll be an even dash off. Firmly gripping my Cliducster I notice him doing the same with his butcher knife. Dashing off at the same time I swiftly evaded history swing leaving him open as I swing my Cliducster toward his chest striking him into a tree as I pant slightly looking over at him with my snake smile "Whats wrong? What happen to all that fight you had a few minutes ago? Heheh...." he said teasingly.

Boss: 15/20