[SP-F1] Solitary Fun [Complete]

Crozeph slowly walked out of the city making his way to the grasslands. He pulled out his weapon and looked at it "I guess I have to move this time" he thought. A wild boar started eyeing him from afar as if it feels superior to him "I don't like the way he looks at me." The boar started kicking its hind legs as if its ready to kill him."Ok,first I'll strafe then attack it with all I can" He thought. Crozeph stepped his left foot back and grabbing the hilt of his sword "let's get this game started."

the boar noticed Crozeph from a distance after spawning.it looked at him and studied him first. the boar quickly charged at him, ready to hit him with all its strength then it stopped. Noticing that the player isn't moving, the boar begin kicking its hind legs trying to read the player's movement. The moment their eyes meet, the boar heard the player talk to himself.

"A stare that makes me feel danger" Crozeph said to himself. He's been staring at the boar for a minute now. he held his sword tighter and waited for the boar to move. "Don't tell me, the boar is also waiting for me" he thought. He stepped back trying to test if the boar would react and it did. The boar started kicking faster and it's eyes fixated on him. Crozeph poited his sword and charged at it. After closing the distance in a few seconds the boar dodged the attack. "Not now!" he thought as he realized that he's open to the boar's counterattack.

• BD-4 >>fail
  • MD-6 >>success

• Crozeph 5/5
  • Boar 2/2

The boar saw Crozeph charging at it. Seeing that the player took the liberty to make the first attack, it waited for a few seconds before dodging the attack. Crozeph is wide open and the boar clearly sees it. The boar kicked it's hind legs and charged at the player hitting its side and the next thing it saw  is the player wincing at the attack it made.

• Crozeph 4/5
  • Boar 2/2

Crozeph winced at the attack "my first attack failed that's a good start" he thought. He gripped his sword tightly trying to take away his attention at what the boar made. "I need to make a better plan and it's to wait at the boar to attack...not" Crozeph pointed the sword at the boar and charged at it hoping that the attack hits.

• BD- 6 >>Success
  • MD- 9 >> Critical

• Crozeph 3/5
  • Boar 1/2

the boar charged at the player the moment it saw the player move, Seeing that the attack would hit the player. It moved its head upwards trying to hit the player with its tusk. after taking a hit from the player, the boar quickly attacked him not letting itself go down without a fight. The boar moved backed after attacking and saw that the player moved back feeling the pain it inflicted.

Crozeph moved back "Damn it, why do I keep screwing this up?" he thought. The boar is still standing but it will be over once he lands another successful hit. Crozeph gripped his sword tight and rushed towards the boar. "Once the boar moves I'll take the chance to move away" he thought. Crozeph can't let himself be open for another one of the boar's attack again because it will only make things worse for him "I won't be spawning again...but the boar will do" he thought. Crozeph stabbed the boar but it missed again "there it goes" the boar moved away and charged at him but Crozeph saw the attack "not gonna happen" he moved back dodging the boar's counterattack "how can boars like these act like mid-bosses?" he said looking at the boar again.

• BD- 2 fail
  • MD- 4 fail

• Crozeph 3/5
  • Boar 1/2

The boar let out a sound of frustration. the player dodged its attack with ease as if he predicted the whole attack. It looked at Crozeph with anger, ready to attack him again and this time the boar charged at him with full speed thinking that it can inflict damage to the player with pure strength only. As it charges towards Crozeph the boar could only think of nothing but to end this fight not seeing the player's trick.

Crozeph heard the boar's frustrated sound "you're programmed pretty well my dear boar" he said. Crozeph started to get the hang of stabbing the boar and this time, he knew what's gonna happen next. Crozeph saw the boar rushing towards him at full speed "strength at alone is not enough" Crozeph said. he moved his left foot back pointed his sword at the boar. Just as the boar is nearing him, Crozeph didn't move waiting for the boar to get killed by its own frustration. "side step..." Crozeph moved to the side of the boar as it closed in on him. The boar saw it as a successful attack but to its horror, Crozeph only dodged by an inch making it looks like a successful one "game over Pumba" Crozeph slashed the side of the boar making it take its last hit and shatter beside him "Timing is essential even if I have low stats, that I must remember" Crozeph said as he sheathes his sword back to it's scabbard.

• BD- 8 success
  • MD- 4 fail
  • LD- 19 

• Crozeph 3/5
  • Boar 0/2

• LD- 19
  • 10 col + 1 mat

Crozeph could feel his knees shaking as if it was a real near-death experience "my HP is not that good" he thought. Crozeph looked around and saw that the other boars are a few meters away "better make my way back to the city again." Crozeph turned  around and saw Aincrad from afar "Aincrad looks more safer on players with low HP... including myself" he thought. Crozeph walked slowly so as not to attract the other boars' attention. As Crozeph makes his way back to Aincrad, he noticed the surrounding more around him "looks real to me...but not enough" he thought. Crozeph tried to take away his mind on what's happening outside the game "I wish she was here..." he continued walking and slowly he sees Aincrad 6 meters away from him.

Just as he nears the city, A boar blocked his way to the entrance "Oh come on! I'm low on HP!" CRozeph pointed at his HP bar with anger. After a few seconds he realized something "it's unaware of my situation" he thought. Crozeph pulled out his sword and moved his left foot back, pointed his sword at the boar and lunged at it "Let me do this right this time" he said before the boar could even react to the attack.

• BD >> 8 success (1dmg)
  • MD >> 5 fail

• Crozeph 3/5
  • Boar 1/2

The boar walked aimlessly on the path of Aincrad. It was programmed to be attacked and attack, its main purpose is to inflict damage on players. The boar saw a player standing a few feet away from it. It saw the player point at something and in its face a look of both fear and frustration. The boar stared at the player for a while and then he stopped moving. The boar saw him pull out his sword and charged at it. The boar didn't see it coming it was unaware of the player's action. The boar quickly launched a counterattack but since the player got a head start it failed to inflict a successful attack on the player.

• Crozeph 3/5
  • Boar 1/2

"That wasn't so bad" Crozeph said as the boar got pushed back by his surprise attack. Crozeph fixated his eyes on the boar and evaluating the attack he landed just now. Crozeph saw that the boar is ready to attack this time and he can clearly see the end of this battle. "If I can time my attack well this time then I might kill it and make a run for Aincrad" he thought. CRozeph gripped his sword tight and rushed towards the boar.After closing the distance and he's only a few feet to the boar, Crozeph slashed the boar in the face. The boar let out a dying sound before shattering and disappearing in front of him "I hope every battle turns out like this." Crozeph sheathe his sword again and continued walking when he suddenly felt a pain. the boar also inflicted pain on him causing him to lose another HP "I guess my victory isn't that sweet at all" he thought.

• BD >> 8 success
  • MD >> 6 success

• Crozeph 2/5
  • Boar 0/2

Crozeph could feel fear creeping down on him as he slowly walks back "low HP,low level, I think I should be more careful on my surroundings" he thought. Crozeph is only a few steps aways from Aincrad but the previous battle even though low leveled made him weary. Crozeph looked around for a tree with a good shade so he could rest for a while "I need to pull myself together" he thought. "Dying in the game means death in reality" he said while looking at the sky. Crozeph isn't worried about dying, he's worried about the person that he won't see anymore if he dies. "When I think about it, it's like she helped me be in danger" Crozeph thought. He pulled out grasses beside himand stared at it "not real enough" he said "as long as my mind sees this as a game, everything won't be real enough."

Crozeph closed his eyes but his ears on the boars a few meters away from him "I can't let myself off guard" he thought. Even though he's sitting under a tree Crozeph held the hilt of his sword. He kept on listening on the sound of the boars walking on the grass. "Two on the left, one on my right" he said keeping his breathing slow. "First come, first serve boars...I won't turn back on any of you" he thought. Crozeph opened his eyes and saw someone he longed to see after entering the game.

"Don't tell me that you're resting Crozeph" a girl said to him. Crozeph smiled at her as if she's really there "I'm going crazy right, Aya?" Crozeph said while he looks at her in the eyes. "Enjoy your stay inside the game, I'll follow you once I saved enough money for my nerve gear" she said to him. Crozeph smiled, his memories made no sense with the situation. "It's better for me to be in danger that you" he thought. His friend would've been in danger like him. Crozeph opened his eyes and this time he sees the grasslands again and the three boars he listened to and closing in on him. Crozeph stared at one of them and this caused for the one on the right to walk away. Crozeph smiled "ok, that leaves the two of you" he said. Crozeph pulled out his sword and pointed it at the two "you twins?"

Crozeph lunged at the first boar and tried to slashed at it. The first boar is caught unaware of his attack causing it to be open wide for his attack. the boar shattered, its fragments carried by the wind. Crozeph eyed the second boar waiting for its move "Don't worry Aya I won't be killed that easily" he said trying to fight the fear that consumed him a while a ago. He gripped the sword tightly and waited for the boar to move "timing is essential"  he thought. Crozeph has never felt this feeling before...as if he has found his goal.

• BD- 10 +2 dmg
  • MD- 2 fail

• Crozeph 9/9
  • Boar 0/2
  • Boar 2/2

the boar moved back upon seeing the other one shatter after getting hit by the player's attack. The boar saw how the player attacked the other one who even if it was looking at him got killed. Seeing that there is no other way to resolve this but to attack the player who seem stronger than he looks, it rushed towards him without thinking, only following the command that its program executes. The player doesn't seem to mind that it's charging at him thus the boar took the chance and landed a blow at him causing the player to be pushed back and fall to his knees.

• BD- 6
  • MD- 10 

• Crozeph 7/9
  • Boar 2/2

Crozeph saw the attack coming but didn't have the strength to dodged it. As he tries to stand at his feet, Crozeph felt it again inside him "I need to live so I can tell her what it is like inside the game...I promised her" he said to himself. Crozeph held his sword and pointed it at the boar. With a sudden move, Crozeph ran to his right and sees the boar follow him with its eyes. "the moment it turns..." Crozeph saw the boar follow him and tries to catch up with him but after closing in a few meters, Crozeph moved to his left causing the boar to stumble upon reacting to the sudden change of pace "got ya!" Crozeph stopped, put his right foot forward and slashed at the boar landing the critical hit causing it to shatter with just one hit of his sword. "I guess I'm slowly getting good at this...one step at a time" he said to himself.

• BD- 10 +2 dmg
  • MD- 10

• Crozeph 7/9
  • Boar 0/2

As Crozeph tries to keep his guard up his memories started clouding him again "listen Crozeph, you log in first then I'll follow...you're the one who's good at games like this" a girl said to him smiling. Crozeph clearly remember what she said to him as if she is there right now. Crozeph can't help but smile at the memories that flashes at him. I'll be telling you a lot of stories Aya" he said. Crozeph turned around and pointed his sword at the wasp that flies behind him "another one..." he said. Crozeph help his sword tight and rushed towards it. "charge then..." Crozeph ducked upon nearing the wasp at slashed upwards successfully hitting the wasp "heh, she taught me that move" he said to the wasp pointing his sword ready to take the hit of the wasp.

• BD- 6 success
  • MD- 6

• Crozeph 7/9
  • Wasp 1/2