[PP-F2] Exploring Floors [Life]

"This looks a lot like Vermont. All these giant trees." Looking around the woodlands of Floor 2, Russell smiled, happy to  finally muster up the courage to ignore the rumor of PKing guilds and begin to explore Aincrad. He gripped his sword tightly, still wary of the possibilities of a sneak attack. "Just imagine all the other floors, it makes me so anxious to explore them and all their nooks and crannies!" He said to himself as he walked quickly across the earth.

L noticed the small player walking around nervously. He snuck up behind him and patted his back hard with a smile on his face "Don't look so nervous! I doubt you're in danger at all here" He had red eyes and wore almost completely black. He was the Raoul of the south but that didn't stop him from helping out new players "You need help? You look a bit lost" He smirked and examined the boy, just as he thought he was hugging his sword staying extra careful. 

As soon as he felt the boy's hand on his back, Russel jumped and turned around almost instantaneously. He was surprised to find a much taller player than himself. Noticing his smile, he assumed that this person could be trusted for now and listened to what he had to say at the moment. "Don't look so nervous! I doubt you're in danger at all here. You need help? You look a bit lost." Mumbling very softly, the timid player said "I'm not lost, I'm just exploring this floor."

L rubbed his chin perplexed by the boys shy nature "Exploring aye?" He looked around a bit "I know a few good places, if you're up for it" He looked at him with a sheepish grin, he didn't want to make anything too challenging or something he couldn't handle but it was fine either way, it was only the second floor after all. "Did you just want to go exploring or did you have some battle in mind too? He looked at him curiously, he didn't look like the fighting type but L was all the power needed either way. "We could go somewhere you'd like or someplace of mine.." He suggested towards the dark forest covered in vines and dead things, leaves mostly. 

"I do like exploring, so I guess I'm up for it." Russell said, slightly speaking louder a little bit more confident after being surprised. "Did you just want to go exploring or did you have some battle in mind too?" Looking back at his right hand, which at the time was carrying his sword, he make a quick decision to lie to the person. "If he thinks I just explore, it'll come to bite me back later. I have to give off the impression that I am capable of fighting." Clearing his throat, Russell spoke again. "I was looking for some creatures to fight, I'm severely under leveled."

He smiled "That's the spirit, don't worry too much about levels, it's only the 2nd floor and I'll help you out a bit" He looked around to see if they could find anything of good use. "I guess we should do some exploring then, where did you want to go? We've got caves and forests and tombs and all that good stuff" L smirked, he felt like the boys bodyguard, it was a good and fun feeling. He walked up a hill and got a better view over the area, just like he thought. He never really did many expeditions of floor two anyway, this was a good chance for him to see it and learn new things 

He turned back to the boy just barely hearing him "Forests it is!" He strolled into the dark forest and looked around, his nightmare cloak made him almost invisible in the darkness of the forest after all it sucked the light of everything around him almost like a black hole, the only part visible was the area surrounding the cloak, it was also one of the best pieces of armour in all of Aincrad to date. "You said you didn't want to kill anything right? That's kind of boring i mean.. why did you even play the game in the first place?" He laughed speaking in a jokingly light hearted manner. Despite the joking tone, it was a very serious question, a surprising amount of players came into SAO without really wanting to play and ended up dead wether it be suicide or death in a simple battle, which annoyed him greatly. 

"I d-didn't mean it like that.. I r-rather explore than fight, but I would f-fight if that's necessary." Russell spouted out. He did indeed want to explore, as in adventure. He didn't want to kill players, just the monsters and creatures if he had too. He added "Not boring to me to, its fun in fact." He sprinted towards the player, not wanting to be left behind. "This forest is really huge, but I feel like I've been walking in circles.."

He looked around for a bit, they're not lost, he had a good sense of direction and mapped areas out in his mind. "We'll be fine" He said calmly, they continued through the forest, there where many large and beautiful trees which seemed to have life booming out from their sides. "This really is an interesting forest" He looked back at the boy to make sure he was following and smiled "Don't be afraid to take the lead, after all it was your idea to adventure" He slowed down in pace and let the boy walk beside him. "I think i heard something about tombs with treasure somewhere, im not sure, we could also explore some caves but it's up to you" He put his hands behind his back and softly started to hum. 

"He's a little bit too care-free walking around with some one just met. I'm suspicious, very suspicious. Also, why let me go first when I'm obviously the lower level. I'll play it cool and run. I'm being way too paranoid right now, I need to stop doing this. I'm going to hate myself if I turn out to be properly paranoid." Hitting himself in the forehead, he ran forward seeing a hole in a small rock formation. "This looks cool, maybe we should go in?"

He examined the boy, he seemed to be frustrated with himself, or at least that what it looked like when he hit himself. The boy hinted towards an opening in a rock formation and examined it closely "I don't see why not" He jumped in without a second thought disappearing into the darkness "Don't leave me stranded, it's time to explore!" He laughed as he waited for the boy to follow.