(SP-F3) New Armor! <<Worn out Welcome>> [COMPLETE]

"This armor is getting too old.... I need a new one...BUT I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY!" Yuji shout out loud at the town center. Everyone immediately turn around and look at him. Embarrass,Yuji quickly run away from the spot. Yuji walk around while looking at the other players. All of them have good looking armor while he...still wear his beginner cloth. He sigh and sit at the nearby bench.

"Hello there,young boy. What's with sad look on your face?" Yuji lift his face up to see who is talking to here. It's an old lady who have many wrinkles in her face,but it is beaming with happiness and kindness that is pouring out. Yuji explain his situation to the lady. "Aww,you poor boy. Well why don't you come with me back to my shop. I can help you once we arrive." Yuji stand up and follow the lady slowly from behind. "My name is Hanna,but you can call me whatever you want." Hanna smile as she introduce herself. Yuji smile and introduce himself. "Yuji,nice name you have there. You remind me of my child I have once...." Yuji knows what she is going to say and quickly change the topic. They both talk a while until they arrive. "Well,come in boy. Don't be shy now,make yourself at home." Yuji enter the shop and look at the interior.

"Where are you my dear. We have a guest here." 

"What now? Did you buy the item I need" An old man come down from upstairs,he looks grouchy a bit. "Yes dear,I have them with me. Well I want to introduce you to a young lad." She nudge Yuji. "Well dear,go introduce yourself." Yuji introduce himself with low tone and respect towards him. "Yuji? I don't care what yer name is. Why did you come here? Unless you have no business,then go out." "Now dear,I bring him here today to help him. You see he doesn't have any money with him to buy clothes he want. So I thought we could make him one." "Yer attitude never change. You always help people when they show their pity face at ye. Did they return the faver? No,in fact they insult us after they got what they want." "Dear,we can't just leave them like that right?" "Ah hell,there's no arguing with you once you talk. Whatever,let's go upstairs and talk in detail." Yuji let the grandma walk first before following her from behind.

"Alright,my name is Griswold and ye better remember that kid. I don't want you to call me grandpa or sir or any nicknames. Just Griswold. Well then,my job is a blacksmith and my shop ere is my pride. My wife is a tailor and she can craft the best leather cloth around here. Now,I don't usually craft things for free but since my wife here wants to help ye,I have no choice to do the same."

"With that said,what kind of armor ye want?" Yuji explain the detail of armor he want; a black-crimson leather cloth. "If you want a leather cloth,then my wife can sew it for ye. Well then,I don't want to give ye item for free so ye have to hunt for the mat. Go hunt me 4 boars at the plain in Floor 1. Ye better be fast 'cause I don't like people who late." "Now dear,don't push him like that. He can do it in his own pace." "I want to just get this over with and go back to sleep. There's no work for today and I am tired from crafting yesterday."

Griswold stare at Yuji "What are ye waiting for? Go now." Yuji nod and quickly get out from the house.

"I hope that boy will be safe." "Ye don't need to worry 'bout that boy. He's strong enough to beat 4 boar. Well then,go make me some tea." "Alright my dear."

"Whew,that old man really scare me.... but they remind me of my grandfather and grandmother. I really miss the people out there..." His eyes got teary a little bit,quickly he wipe the tears and look up. "Well,the old man said to hurry,so better get along quickly." Yuji wear his usual equipment and set out for F1.

"Teleport,F1" He close his eyes and feel his body are carried to somewhere else. He open his eyes and see the usual scenery in F1;a bustling town center full of activities. He exit the teleporter and walk to the plain. "4 boar and their skin,huh. Easy one. Better finish it quickly then."  

Yuji breathe in the fresh air. "Ahh,no place can beat the Floor 1 for now. I hope we can open new floor as soon as possible though. I need some vacation to rest this tired body of mine." Yuji stretch a bit and look over his sword. "Alright,everything's good. Let's start hunting."

It isn't hard to look for a boar to hunt. Wild Boar is a common mobs in Floor 1 and often become target for beginners to level. Yuji found one after a short walk outside the safe zone. "Boar,you'll become the material for my armor today. So stay steady there and let me hunt you,will you?" Yuji draw his sword and rush towards the boar. He land a clean strike at the body. The boar tackle him before Yuji can react.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 20/21

Wild Boar: 5/9

Yuji step back a bit before rushing back at the boar. He attempt to hit the head next,and succeeded in doing that. His sword got stuck in the head though,and the boar use that opportunity to tackle him. Yuji stumble backward with his sword finally pulled out from the head.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 16 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Yuji: 19/21

Wild Boar: 1/9

"What kind of flesh you have there? It's so thick from before." Yuji stabilize himself before dashing towards the boar again. This time a confidence look can be seen on his eyes. He spin his sword before slashing the boar's face. Scar formed on its face,no longer the boar can act. It then shatter to pieces. "Alright,3 left."

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Wild Boar: DEAD

(Gain x1 <Wild Leather>)

"Whew, too many boars here. I'm getting dizzy with all this brown and blue color." Yuji walk around the plains,searching for his target. Despite the fact that the number of boars roaming the plain are countless,Yuji want the best material for the cloth. Yuji found a perfect one when he almost reach the Field of Crossing. "Alright,my second sacrifice."

Yuji approach the boar without hesitation. He doesn't want the old couple to wait longer for him. He quickly ascertain the best action to handle the boar; strike the head or the body. Confirming the best action that should be taken, Yuji get close to it's body and try to land a hit which he fail in doing that. The boar notice it's attacker and retaliate with a tackle. Yuji manage to dodge the attack by throwing himself to the ground far from the boar.

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Wild Boar: 9/9

Yuji feel the softness of the ground he land at; the grass acts as a cushion for him to avoid damage from falling. Sounds of footsteps rushing at him can be heard as his ears stick to the ground. Quickly he roll to the left to avoid the incoming stampede. The wild boar run past him; Yuji stand up and chase it to land an attack but the boar manage avoid when Yuji try to slash it's back.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 6-1

Both party stare at each other for a long time. Yuji predict the boar next course of action. "Run to the left or right? Will you ram me or tackle me?" The boar won't let him predict it as the boar charge straight at him,forcing Yuji to push away the thought and avoid the attack. He succeed in doing that and try for the attack but fail once again.

• Rolled a 2 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 5-1

"I'm tired of this s***. Let me land an attack will you?!" Yuji grip his sword tightly and run to a nearby tree. He stood still in front of the tree and wait for the boar to run at him. As predicted,the boar charge at him; he quickly sidestep to the left when the boar get close enough. The boar collide with the wall; it stop moving and spin around like a broken A.I. Yuji close in and slash the head,landing a critical hit.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.

MD: 4-1

(Life Leech activated. Gain 1 health)

Yuji: 20/21

Wild Boar: 3/9

The boar recover quickly from it's head bump,quick enough for the boar to tackle Yuji before he can react. Yuji got push backward a few metre before he jump to the right. He land and do a backspin kick at the boar. He miss due to his leg not long enough. "Crap,I really need to drink more milk."

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 8-1

Yuji draw back his leg and lose stability in the process. He fall to the ground while the boar close in to him quickly. Yuji slash around randomly to keep the boar away with hopes that one or two hit land. It's a fool attempt as the boar just march forward,sword missing it's target. The boar stomp Yuji in the stomach;Yuji cover his groin to avoid fatal damage.

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 8-1

Yuji: 18/21

"Arghhh,this won't do!" Yuji bend his arm backward and press it on ground. He lift his body upward,lifting the boar at the same time. He make a backflip jump and quickly stand with both arms. "Take this boar! Martial Arts Technique: Spin Kick!" Yuji spin his body using his arm. He split his leg and kick the boar several time. "Activating <Gemini> Skill,Concentration!" Yuji kick the boar again and again until the boar fly to a nearby tree and smash against the bark,shattering it to pieces.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 4-1

(<Gemini> Concentration activate! +1 Damage)

Yuji: 18/21

Wild Boar: DEAD

(Gain x1 <Wild Leather)

Yuji land with his feet to the ground;his view blurred a bit as he see two trees in front of him instead of one. "I won't use that skill again. My breakfast this morning almost went out from my mouth. Ughhhh...." Yuji rest a while on the tree,he cover his mouth to stop himself from puking. He drink a canteen of water and massage his head. "Alright,good to go now." Yuji resume his search for the material. 

A few minutes walk from his resting spot,and he found his target. He draw his sword and kiss it. "My sword,help your master this time okay? I hope you can help me land a hit better than the previous fight." Yuji say ask help from his sword,as if the sword have souls inside it. To him,a sword must be respect for without them,he won't survive this game of death. He lower the sword and breath in. "Let's go, <Crimson Flash>!"

Yuji rush in with flurry of attacks. He swing his sword with finesse and skill as if he dance with his sword. The boar receive several wounds and manage to avoid fatal damage to itself. Angry,the boar turn around and kick with it's hind legs. His legs receive the damage,pain run through his neural system. He endure it so that he can avoid falling to ground.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 7-1

Yuji: 17/21

Wild Boar: 5/9