(SP-F3) New Armor! <<Worn out Welcome>> [COMPLETE]

"Tch,I can't move well. The attack just now...it takes great willpower to just stand up like this." Yuji walk slowly,letting the pain to subside a bit before he can walk and run properly. His reaction become slower and he can't attack fast enough as the boar dodge his attack by moving randomly, The boar gain the upper hand and use the opportunity to attack Yuji.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 9-1

Yuji: 16/21

Wild Boar: 5/9

"Alright,the pain have decrease a bit. You will pay for that attack earlier!" Eventhough he still can't run,he can move fast enough to catch up with the boar that have been avoiding him. Still it isn't enough to land an attack at the boar. Nevertheless,he can avoid the boar attack which will satisfy Yuji for now.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 4-1

Wild Boar: 5/9

After a series of missing attacks and avoiding,Yuji can finally use his legs to the fullest. He run around the boar,confusing it momentarily. Yuji smirk as the boar can't catch up to his speed. He activate his <Gemini> skill, Concentration before he jump from it's behind and land an attack,slicing the boar to half. He can see what seems to be flesh or fragments of red data at the center of the boar before it shatter to million pieces. "Well,I don't think I will eat some meat for the time being. Huh...1 boar left."

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 8-1

(<Gemini> Concentration activate! +1 Damage)

Wild Boar: DEAD 

(Gain 1x <Wild Leather>!)

"Alright,where's the last boar....I want to go back to the old couple quickly...." Yuji look around the place; dozens of wild boar but not one match the one he wanted. He move to another area in search for the last boar. He manage to spot one before the boar leave his field of vision. "Alright,let's end this quickly."

Yuji draw his sword and run quickly to the boar before he lost track of it. He close in and aim for the back,but miss. The boar notice it's attacker and begin attacking. Tusk aim at Yuji;the boar tackle Yuji with great strength,throwing Yuji off balance.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 7-1

Yuji: 15/21

Wild Boar: 9/9

"Uh oh,better stabilize myself quickly." Yuji thrust his sword into ground and kneel while holding his sword to make sure he didn't fall. In quick motion,he pull the sword out of the ground,stand up and slash the boar on the head. The boar manage to once again tackle Yuji with it's tusk,landing a critical hit this time.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 10-1

(Life Leech activated. Gain 1 health)

Yuji: 15/21

Wild Boar: 4/9

His eyes glimmer. He watch the boar as it run towards Yuji with great speed. "No more,this will end right now...." Yuji watch the boar with a sad face as he wipe the blade of <Crimson Flash>. Within split second,strong air rush can be feel as it slap Yuji face. Yuji didn't mind it. In fact,he enjoy it. He approach the boar and close his eyes while mutter the activation word, "One-handed Sword Skill: Crimson Slash". The boar sliced into four, an X-cross trace can be found as the body separated into pieces. <Crimson Flash> glow subside and Yuji quickly sheath it. "Battle end."

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

MD: 5-1

(Life Leech activate. Gain 1 health)

Wild Boar: DEAD

(Gain x1 <Wild Leather>!)

"Teleport,Floor 3!" He close his eyes and open it a few seconds later. "Alright,finally here. Now where is the old couple house..." Yuji walk around,trying to remember where the house of the old couple. He ask around when he can't remember. After a few minutes, he arrive at the designated house. "Phew,i have to endure the old man bickering..." Yuji smile a bit. He then knock the door before entering the shop. "I'm back."

"Welcome back,Yuji. Here,let me take the material and start sewing while you go upstairs and have a chat with my husband. There's tea and some snack there, so rest while I sew your cloth,okay?" Hanna smile at Yuji as she take the materials from him. Yuji feel the warmth he miss for so long. He look down and thank Hanna. He then go upstair to meet with Griswold."What take ye so long,sit down and explain it to me." Yuji sit across Griswold and begin telling him his story. Griswold nod,sometimes lecturing him and sometimes praise him. Yuji recognize how this situation feels like, and close his eyes to imagine himself in the real world.

"Here you go Yuji, your newly sewn cloth." Yuji take it and examine the details of the leather coat. He feel happy,as if a parent buy new clothing for their children. Yuji look at them for a while and hug them. Enenthough they are NPC, eventhough their actions are scripted,it still feels like he truly at home. He hug them and cry for a while.

"Alright,I gotta go. Thank you for the coat. I will never forget you two." Yuji leave the shop with heavy feeling, but refresh at the same time. 

"I will get out of this game!"

(Obtain <Leather Battle Coat>)