F4 PP [Cerulean Silence] 'Forming a Guild' [COMPLETE]

Mari blinked, she had assumed that the scuffle with Orhalimi was over with - yet he stood up, spat some childish words then stormed out. Mari sighed; choosing to ignore him rather than give him any more attention. 

"Leave him Fallen; if he wants to act like a child and vent his anger elsewhere let him - I'd rather he go yell at mobs than myself or the rest of you. All I did was say I'd rather not have him die in the boss battle." Mari shrugged and waited a few minutes for things to quieten down again.

Mari turned back to Fallen; "You suggested we go on a guild party, and hunt for Materials - I did suggest floors 2-3 I also think they may be the most abundant. We won't find many smithing materials or tailoring materials in snow or desert. "

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

​"Sorry about that, I lost my head for a second." Jun sighed again before finally sitting down. "Yea, I think a hunting trip would be beneficial for the guild as a whole, it would be a good bonding exercise, and we can get some mats for us. Floor 2 has some decent caves around in the forest, they have a few mobs, but nothing we can't handle. I haven't explored floor three at all yet so I wouldn't know, but from what I've heard from other players it seems like all flat grasslands, so it would be good for tailoring mats." Jun ordered a new drink, he needed to calm down and a hot chocolate would be a good way to do that.

-5 Col

"....Well,there goes Orhalimi... Seriously...I thought you will be the co-operative guy..." Yuji finished his second mug of hot chocolate and ordered another one. "Well,F3 are area covered with mountains and forest. You can collect any types of material you want there. There are some flat grasslands and the Queen of Wasp spawn in that area. Unless you want to train yourself or you have some business with it,then you better stay away from that area."  

"Of course,I don't care where we are going to grind or hunt materials. As long as we do it in groups,then I'll have no problem with that."

Mari nodded, "Alright; then after this meeting I will set up a guild field run on the third floor. Let's move through the rest of this meeting quickly. Next up are the guild colours and emblem - the colours aren't really up to be changed - since they are in the guilds title - currently the emblem is what you see here."

Mari bought up a window that the others could see; showing two snakes over a lotus flower.

tpvRBdJ.png

"Now I intend this to be a place holder for now but this gives you an idea of what I am looking for. Peace - balance. I am in no rush to have this changed it is something I would like you all to keep in the back of your minds."

((Macgrath hasn't posted so I'll just move things along))

A little window popped up in front of Jun, it was the guild emblem, he nodded as he scanned over it, "I think it looks fine, it probably doesn't need to be changed right now, if anything comes up that requires us to change it, which I don't think there will, we can change it, for now it's fine." Jun closed the window and continued to sip his hot chocolate, he was trying to stay quiet after his outburst so he didn't draw too much attention to himself.

"So the lotus represent peace and the snakes represent balance..I have no problem with this emblem." Yuji gives his opinion and close the window after Fallen gave his. "The lack of member and the two other member that stay quiet the whole time really won't get us anywhere...." Thanks to Rowan,the mood really go down to the drain. There's nothing left to be discuss about in their situation like this,but it's still their first meeting nevertheless,so he intend to stay until it's over.

"By the way, I look for information on floor 2 and 3 while Fallen was talking. F2 is the one with mountain while F3 is just a prairie field. So if you still want to make a guild run in F3,I suggest we visit the cave there that's full of undead. Sorry for the wrong information earlier because I get confuse. Well,is there anything else,Leader?"

Mari gave a wry smile; she may have potentially lost Orhalimi but those that remained. Fallen and especially Yuji. Showed much promise. "You know, lil' flightless bird..." Mari began, her eyes on Yuji. "You've really improved from the unsure, cowering boy I first met. My how times have changed." It may have sounded a tad harsh, but it was her way of giving him a compliment. She really was impressed.

"And you don't have to be so meek - the way you sorta...." Mari rolled her hand in the air, trying to find the right words. "Rose your voice - it was fine, because despite doing it you still showed respect for myself and for your guild members." 

Mari figured she would move this along;
"Alright, I want us all to do our best to raise our strength and levels to level 10. Yuji and myself are about to prepare for the Hydra fight, in the mean time we will set up a trip to help gather materials on the second floor. If there are no further objections or matters anyone wishes to bring up I'll adjourn this meeting."

MacGrath, listen to everything that was said, he wanted to be quiet, trying to process every word, his brain was struggling a bit but manage to cope from the hurting. "I see, there are no matters I want to discuss, I'm sorry that in haven't spoken during most of this meeting, it's a bit hard to talk when I have to remember so much." He said.

((Ending the meeting))

The meeting had gone long enough. There was no longer a need to keep everyone here. Mari was begining to grow restless and she could tell that her guild members were beginning to tire. "Alright, I'll be adjourning this meeting. I'll set up a scouting mission for us all to collect mats. If we collect enough mats - we will distribute them evenly among the party members."

Mari stood, pushing her chair in. "Don't die on me. Goodbye." 

And with that; she left.

Complete

Mari: +1SP  + 133 Col
Yuji: 
+1SP  + 133 Col
Fallen: +1SP  + 133 Col
MacGrath: +1SP  + 133 Col
Terrance: +1SP  + 133 Col
Orhalimi: +1SP  + 133 Col