(PP-F3) Moonlight Glade

I was taking a nap on a tall and broad branch when i woke up and noticed the beautiful full moon shining its brilliant light.

I cracked a smile at the scenery.

"Looks like i slept the day off~!" I as i yawned. I got down to the lower branch and jumped off. Although my legs are still napping and like a fallen tree i fell right on my butt.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ow, that was surely unexpected!" I groaned as i got to my feet and not falling over. Rubbing the back of my neck and picking up my pirate hat from the ground, i noticed a familiar face standing near me. I cracked a smile even though it bothered me because i felt like i knew her from somewhere.

"Its a little late to be wandering around at the middle of the night." I casually said as i placed my hat with red feather sticking out of the back onto my head.

I shrugged my shoulders.

Nothing much really, although I did kind of slept by accident earlier. I said referring to the tree that I fell out of. When I heard that she had broken her sword, I swiped my hand to open the menu and I drew out my Anaithsol, a silver broadsword that can be used either with one hand or two if anyone wants to use it for more power. I handed her the glimmering hilt as it reflected the moon's light.

You can use this until you find yourself another weapon. I offered with a smile.

I opened up my menu and looked at my map. I placed a marker where the tree should be based on the NPC's information.

"The tree is called the Moon Tree, pretty classy and generic i know but that's what its called. However there's a catch, supposedly the way is being blocked by a camp of orcs. The only way to get to the tree is through mountains over there." I explained as i point to the east where you can just barely make out the mountain peaks.

I rubbed the back of my neck as i was wanting to tell her, but i decided to tell her something different.

"Oh just being marked number 1 on every PKers bingo book. Haven't really been able to take it easy for I'm always on the run it seems and the towns is rather out of the question." I explained not going into vast details about it as the rocks crunched under my feet.