(PP-F3) Moonlight Glade

I could tell that she isn't going to drop that one. I let out a sigh.

"Were not that far off, probably 30 minutes tops before we reach the camp. Now as to how that happened, i took a job for one of their big clients. They wanted me to capture some girl that i recognized from Floor 1. Which i and along with a few others succeeded on doing. Then things got a little complicated with the group and the Black Shroud came in and took out two of my friends. Then at the last moment, i switched sides and helped them escape. You should have seen their faces when that happened and they turn tails and ran. No sooner than that i hunted my client down, got a few answers the 'nice' way and turned him in to the guards." I explained my story. Looking at her from the corner of my eye.

"What about you?" I asked her in curiosity.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aria looked over at Asen and smirked seeing as there were rather close to the camp see pointed to a over looking hill there we can get a good vantage point once there were up there aria could see the whole camp which was petty empty despite I few orcs walking around and maybe a bit more in the buildings soo should we try and seek around or take them on head on ?

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Fair enough." I said as i put my hat in my inventory as i drew out my Katana as it mirrored the moon's light with a red glimmer making it seem like its ruby as the golden thread hung at the edge of the hilt with pure white thread wrapped around the hilt. Sliding down after her, i couldn't help but notice just how messy this is going to get. One of the orcs was sleeping in a outpost/watchtower. Using my Hiding skill, i leaped off the hill and plunged straight for the watchtower. The orc just cracked his eyes open before i sliced his head at eye level clean off. He dissipated into thousand pieces and no such alarm was made yet. So they haven't notice us just yet.

Walking up behind an Orc aria changed up a sword skill driving it up through it chest exploding around her. Seeing another one walk around the corner, aria kneeled and pulled out a crimson throwing knife and threw it at the orcs head, the knife explode in to flames killing the orc and setting a near by tent on fire draw attention on her self damn it she thought

I raised my eyebrow as i saw a tent starting to blaze with fire.

"And she was telling me to be not noticeable?" I joked to myself as orcs just start pouring out of that tent screaming and howling at the moon. A couple of them went after Aria while a few more of them climbed up the tower. I surprised them by quickly slashing at the closest one that was there and slashed him in the chest. He flinched and jumped backwards knocking all of his buddies down to the ground.

Smirking as she stated the obvious, I just cleaved through the barrage of orcs without breaking much of a sweat. That is until I got near that blazing tent, which was literally almost roasting me alive even though I wasn't even touching or 10 feet close to it! An orc who was engulfed by a blanket of fire burst from the tent which kind of surprised me as I reacted by slicing his head clean off without really thinking about it. Shaking my head as I realized what had happened.

Shouldn't be surprising people like that, you get killed quicker that way-! As I was saying that to the dead orc I was also swinging my katana without really concentrating to where it was going and I felt like it was lodged into someone. Looking back and found it was yet another orc that tried to sneak attack on me but I accidentally gut him with my katana. Surprising me yet again as I quickly drew out the katana from the wounded orc and sliced the head in half once again. Both bathe the ground with tiny pieces of data.

I nodded as i looked around and saw that this place is as good as dead . Sheathing my katana, the battle results thing came up into my view. Nothing worth taking really, but i kept the items in case someone else needs them.

"I think we can move on without too much worry." I said as i did felt relieved as we started to walk up the path again.

"Those are some pretty neat daggers you have there." I complimented her as we walked under the moonlit sky.

• 2 weeks later...

"I don't see why not, I mean we practically have all the time we need now. Although it'll be dawn in about three

hours at least." I simply said as I picked up the lid off a barrel to examine the inside. There was only scrap metal and thin strip leather that look rather weak and not durable.