Hunter growled as they slammed down another mug, attracting a few glances in their direction.

"You idiots," he said, causing more to look their way. "How the hell can you drink at a time like this?"

Ryan grinned. "...because depression?"

"IT'S NOT EVEN REAL!" Hunter shouted in response, silencing the entire tavern as everyone looked at them.

"Hunter..." Cade said. "People are looking. We don't want anyone knowing about us, remember?" Hunter only scowled, but said no more.

"Alright," said Cade in a much quieter voice than what Hunter was using. "What we need is some help." However, Hunter shook his head.

"No...no, we don't. What we need is to sit still until everything fixes itself. And we ESPECIALLY need to keep to ourselves. Like you said, we don't want anyone to know about us." Donald sighed, and took another swig.

"An' I t'ought life was complicated before..."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After finishing the drink, Donald stood up.

"Alright," he said. "Let's find ourselves some pals!" Hunter scowled again.

"I thought the plan was to sit tight until-" Ryan interrupted him.

"Nah, man. That's waaaaaaaaaay too boring." He grinned.

"We can't just do nothing," said Cade. "Besides, there are likely to be others who need help." Hunter was silent for a moment, then spoke again.

"...Cade, I swear...sometimes your good nature gets us into so much trouble. It'd better not get us into trouble THIS time." Cade smiled.

"Yaay!~" exclaimed Casey.

McGrath slipped through the windows, after hearing what they said, he pretend he miscounted his jump. "Oh shoot, where did I end up this time." He said to himself, looking over to see so e people looking at him. "Uh, hello, did I came here on a bad time, I was roof jumping and I miscounted the last jump, if you want me to go I could." He said.

"Sunlight....to..strong...it's so sunny today...ugyu....." Yuji walk like a zombie,looking left and right to find for water. "Ughhh....juice~ I better go to the tavern for a drink." Yuji walk to the tavern and enter it. There he see MacGrath and a stranger talking to each other. "Hmmm,I wonder what they are talking about?" Yuji approach them and greet them.

"Hello to you both. Mind if I take a seat near you two?"

Yuji sit down an order the orange juice. "Put in more ice please,it's so hot outside I almost melt." He look at the stranger as he ask the question. "Well,before I begin talking,let me introduce myself. My name is Yuji. Well then,your problem is you can't logout right? Well same goes for me and my friend here as well as all the player inside this game. You see,the creator of this game,Kayaba Akihiko trapped us inside this game and the only way for us to get out is to beat the 100 Floor Boss. Oh,I don't want to make you panic but you can't die in this game." His juice arrive and he drink a bit before he continue.

"You die in this game,you will die for real. The NerveGear will fry your brain. That's what Kayaba said anyway. Of course no one is brave enough to test it out. Some do try it,but no one see them ever again...." Yuji finish his juice and order the second one.

"I hope that will answer your question. Is there anything else you want to ask?"

"Hmm really? Now your voice as well as your accent change too. Well whatever. So what are you doing here. Most player will go out and level themselves. You need to stay strong to live in this game anyway." Yuji look at Mac and the stranger before he drink. "I don't think you can fight in your condition now. You better rest a bit."

Yuji receive a message from MacGrath. Yuji look at him weirdly and open it to read the message. After reading it,he look at the stranger before replying to MacGrath. "So you're saying he have many personalities? That's fine by me. Unique people like him really hard to come by and it's not everyday you can talk to them. Why don't you talk a little bit more with him." He send the message and drink the juice.

"Sorry,my friend send me some urgent message just now so I have to reply. Sorry if that looks rude to you." He say that to the stranger after he finish the juice.