"Now now,calm down you two. I think it's better if our friend here explain himself." He look at the stranger as he said the word. "Besides,you haven't introduce yourself." Yuji stare at them empty glass for a while. "Give me more juice please. I'm so thirsty today...curse you Kayaba for putting this weather setting..."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cade sighed. "Whatever, we kinda suck at hiding it... I'm Cade."

"Oy, me name's Donald."

"Hunter."

"Duuuude, I'm Ryan."

"I am CalligraphyJack." He did a small bow in his seat. "A pleasure to meet you both."

"I am Joseph," he said in a Russian accent.

He smirked. "Name's Cassius."

"Umm...I...I'm C-Casey..."

"So," Cade said once all of them had been introduced. "That's us. Who are you two?"

Cassius rolled his eyes.

"Oh, yeah, it sure took a lot of work to accomplish," he said sarcastically. "But, we did it!"

Cade frowned, then spoke to the other players.

"Sorry," he said. "That's Cassius...don't mind him. But, to answer your question, we don't know the exact reason we all came to exist. We think it was our brain finding a way to deal with life." He looked at Arekkusu. "Hey."

Hunter scowled.

"Enough chatting," he said to the other players. "If we need to beat the game to get out, then let's just do it already."

"What you want to do isn't possible right now." Arekkusu said sadly. "I tried walking the floors, did that get me far. I almost lost on the second floor. Remember, if you die once, you die permanently."

Arekkusu looked down at his blade swinging loose. Even if they were a party, they can be slaughtered easily. Arekkusu did it alone, he had help this time. Then again, what could he do. It's like he's robbing the group of the loot.

"We need a better plan." Arekkusu said. "This game is a death trap. We have no connections to the outside world, and we are no where NEAR close to the the final floor. So far, I've heard SAO players are about to unlock the tenth floor. For now, we need to party up, that will at least get up somewhere."

"Right, but you need to get your level up for the other floors, it's no walk in the park. It never is." MacGrath said, looking at Hunter, or who ever he is talking to. "Yuji, where is the best place to level him up easily?" He ask him. "I see, this is certainly interesting, I hope we have fun with this guy." Madness said into MacGrath's mind.

"Judging from our levels,F1 is more than enough. In <Field of Crossroads> there are many wolf that can give more exp than wild boar around the city. Besides I'm tired of boars everyday." Yuji finish his orange juice and pay for all the drinks he ordered. "What Arekkusu said is true though,we need to form a group, but I'll let you guys decide."

(lost 40 col)

Hunter sighed.

"Alright," he said. "We'll do what it takes. I am NOT spending my life in some game." Cade thought for a moment.

"Hmmm...well, we don't actually know much about how to play, really...we just dove in without any thought."

"When we were supposed to be doing schoolwork," Hunter added. Then, Donald spoke.

"Oy," he said. "So...what 'appens to our bodies while we're in 'ere?"

"I don't know. Maybe we're asleep in from the place we dive in. In my situation,I'm sleeping in my room right now. I hope that our body get the nutrition we needed daily." In his head,he reminded of his family. Yuji stare at the floor for a bit before looking at Jack. "Well don't worry. Unless you dive in from somewhere unsafe,your body will be fine."

Cade stood up, smiling.

"Let's do it," he said. The others all mentally agreed that this was the best course of action, except Hunter, who said no thoughts about it.

Cade looked at each of the other players, this time his face completely serious.

"I need your word," he told them. "That none of you will do anything to hurt anyone else, unless it is absolutely necessary to defend yourself or someone else. I'm not fighting for myself- I'm fighting for everyone else. Everyone who can't fight for themselves. I need you to promise you won't let yourselves be corrupted." He drew his sword and put a foot on his chair, striking a dramatic pose.

"We aren't fighting to get ourselves out, we're fighting to get everyone out. Are you with me?"

"I'm fine with that,besides it's not my style to attack people without any reason." Yuji take his pendant and hold it. "Besides, I have a promise to fulfill to someone outside there. I can't and won't die that easily. So if someone attack me....I won't hold back." Yuji stare at the pendant and wear it back. "Well,whenever you guys ready.~" Yuji stand up and equip his sword and his cape.

MacGrath lookede down to the ground, "I have... something in me, that's... well, how do I explain this. I have a demon in me,  know as Madness, True Demon of Madness and Insanity. I'll try to not use him as much, but just to let you, I have a dark personality." He said. "But I will fight to get everyone out of here, but I have one thing I need to do before we get out of this game, and that is to kill as certain PK'er who murdered my friends, I need to avaenge their deaths because they saved mine. I'll promise that I'll do what ever it takes to help every single player out there, even if i do die. When ever you guys are ready." He said to them.

Arekkusu looked towards the ground. He was sent back in time a bit, or a lot considering it was a few years. His eyes have seen murder, but he isn't the only one apparently. It seems Arekkusu wasn't the only one who can here for reasons other than fun.

"Lets travel up to the third floor, we'll take some nice loot from there." Arekkusu said as he walked forward. "We need to level up fast if we want to join attacks like boss fights."

Arekkusu checked his stats in the menu. He scrolled down pretty far into the stats in order to access the level.

"Level... level... level..." Arekkusu said getting a little bit annoyed. "Where is the damn level?"

Arekkusu then thought to himself about possibilities, then scrolled up once more, only to find the fact that he skipped the level. He turned out to be level five.

"I'm apparently a level five player." Arekkusu announced.