[OP-F3 -F4] Darkest Secret Shown. Is It Enough To Lose His Closest Friends He Has?

MacGrath walked on the path on Floor 3, his head down, "How? Heh, Heh heh, I have to keep it a secret yeah?"He asked himself, it realizing he was walking into an ambush set up by PK's, "You shouldn't be on your own wondering at night here." Ome of them said, there was four of them. "I see, then you should think that if your fighting me, you wouldn't stand a chance." MacGrath said, getting his weapon out, ready to fight.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d20 (loot) dice.

One by one they all missed him, as they missed him, he slashed the last one that came after him, "You have to better than that to fight me." He said.

MacGrath 17/17

PK1 6/6

PK2 6/6

PK3 6/6

PK4 3/6

Arekkusu looked outside the safe zone, this time not his Violin at hand but his sword. Arekkusu walked around, then he heard swords clinging. He looked to the East to see someone in familiar clothing fighting against... three or four people as far as Arekkusu can see.

Arekkusu went up further to continue his research, then Arekkusu realized who the person was. It seems like Mac... MacGrath?

He decided there was no other possibility on who it was. Arekkusu ran as fast as he could to ambush one of the other players from behind. None of them he recognized, so Arekkusu went to them from behind. He then went for a pierce to the back with his sword ready.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusus sword hit the player from behind successfully, but now Arekkusu lost the element of surprise.

"That doesn't seem very fair." Arekkusu said with his sword position at the players. "4 vs 1? Then lets even up the odds a bit more."

Arekkusu: 15/15

MacGrath:17/17

PK1: 6/6

PK2:4/6

PK3: 6/6

PK4:3/6

MacGrath saw Arekkusu attacking one of the PK'ers, "Nice to show up, how have you been? He asked Arekkusu, blocking off the attacks with one hand with the other hand was in his pocket. "4v2 now, I can use the help." MacGrath thought.

Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Again, 2 of the attackers missed him, the other two were dealing with Arekkusu. He cut one of them on the body. "You've got to learn how to attack a person without stumbling." He mocked them.

MacGrath 17/17

Arekkusu 15/15

PK1 5/6

PK2 4/6

PK3 6/6

PK4 3/6

Arekkusu smiled a bit. These were a bit easy, Arekkusu had harder battles with default enemies.

"I'm doing very well thanks." Arekkusu replied. "Hey I have a game. Let's guess the levels of each of them. I guess the one charging at me is a level 2."

The same player Arekkusu mentioned seemed pissed off. He charged at Arekkusu a little bit faster and his sword was held back a bit. Arekkusu hoped to dodge and counter the attack.

"You little-" The player said before slicing his blade so he can finish his sentence.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu ducked the incoming slice of the blade by doing a semi-split. Then he quickly rose up and stabbed him in the back. The other player hesitated with his attack. Arekkusu looked over to MacGrath. He didn't seem to be having much trouble.

1+1+1 crit

Arekkusu: 15/15

MacGrath: 17/17

PK1: 5/6

PK2:4/6

PK3:3/6

Pk4: 3/6

"Well, guessing from how much damage they have taken, I'm guessing level 2 as well." MacGrath said. I guess he can defeat with Madness, but it would be a challenge to him even though he still using a free style fight technique he had always used.

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.

"You should be defeat by now." One of the said, rushing over to MacGrath, he does a dodges, going back to back to the PK then cuts him. "You should learn your place." MacGrath said.

MacGrath 17/17

Arekkusu 15/15

PK1 5/6

PK2 4/6

PK3 3/6

PK4 1/6

Arekkusu locked eyes with the one who seemed most active to fight. He lowered his blade to the ground and charged at him.

"Well this one backs out like a level 1." Arekkusu said mocking the one who barely fought.  He charged for the player, who seemed ready to counter. The others tried to block him, but Arekkusu step-sided past them all. Then a blade was about to hit Arekkusu, but Arekkusu slid down to avoid the blade.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The blade did cut Arekkusu on the chin, but it didn't sting too badly. However, it did leave blood. (Bleeding effect -1 per turn for three turn.) Arekkusu turned around quickly and stabbed the player from behind through his stomach.

1+1+2=4

Arekkusu:13/15

MacGrath:17/17

PK1: 1/5

PK2: 4/6

PK3: 3/6

PK4: 1/6

"Yeah, maybe, but don't give up that easily." MacGrath said, looking at the PK who had half of his health left."Maybe I should pay attention on you now." MacGrath said to him rushing towards him smiling.

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The PK cut MacGrath on the cheek. "That's nothing." He said, turn towards him and impaled him. "Maybe you should very thought of running away instead of fighting a demon." MacGrath whispered to the Pk'ers ear. The body collapsed to the ground lifeless before shattering into crystals.

MacGrath 16/17

Arekkusu 13/15

PK1 1/6

PK2 4/6

PK3 DEAD

PK4 1/6

Arekkusu then stood there with shock on his face. He expected them to be running away, not for one of them to be dead. Arekkusu saw an attack from behind and turned around, his blade ready.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu blocked the attack, but he didn't counter it. He was too busy with something else in his mind.

"Dude aren't you scared of becoming a Player Killer for that!?" Arekkusu exclaimed in much shock. He wanted to shun the attacking players away, not take away their lives.

MacGrath 16/17
Arekkusu 12/15 (1/3 left)

PK1 1/6
PK2 4/6
PK3 DEAD
PK4 1/6

MacGrath turned to the rest of the Pk'ers. His right blue eye turn black. "I'm surprised that you three are still standing, your plan has failed. There is nothing for you here anymore." MacGrath said. With his left hand still in his pocket, he ran to one of them.

Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.

MacGrath took another cut but this time, to the chest. "There is no hope for you." MacGrath said, doing extensive damage to the Pk'er, killing him. "They attack me first, so I'm defending myself." He said, looking at Arekkusu.

MacGrath 15/17

Arekkusu 13/15

PK1 DEAD

PK2 1/6

PK3 DEAD

PK4 1/6

"MacGrath enough!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "They aren't threats anymore!"

Arekkusu looked at Macgrath to meet him eye to eye, Macgraths eyes were hollow. They were hard to stare at, Arekkusu didn't even see him anymore.

"Get a grip!" Arekkusu commanded. "They're done! They can't fight anymore! Look at them! They are defeated and you killed off two of their amigos! If they were a threat we can fight, but your marking isn't worth it!"

"What you are seeing is the demon inside me, they decided they want to ambush and fight me to the death, I'll give them that fight, but they won't be surviving it. But I see you made your point. The battle is over, I won't fight anymore tonight." MacGrath said, his eyes turning back to blue. "But that doesn't mean that I won't give the one of them a lesson of fear." He finished run over to one of them.

Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The Pk'er did the stand chance, he swing and missed making him an open target for MacGrath to kill him. "You there, you won the last man standing. Go now before I change my mind." McGrath said. The last Pk'er ran off. MacGrath looked at Arekkusu, " You can join me on the fourth floor if you want. Your choice." He said,

MacGrath 15/17

Arekkusu 13/15

PK1 DEAD

PK2 1/6

PK3 DEAD

PK4 DEAD

Arekkusu stood there... he pointed to the player behind him who was the last one.

"Leave now before I changed I mind." Arekkusu said to the player who left at "leave".

He looked at himself, seeing his hands shaking way too much. Much more than usual. He followed Macgrath to the fourth floor, keeping his guard up in case anything goes down.

Lets see what happens.

As Arekkusu and MacGrath got the fourth floor, he looked around. "Where oh where are you?" He thought, not wanting to say it out loud, "We head to town for a little bit, grab what we need, eat and drink, then we will head out again. I don't feel like sleeping through this night. If you need to let me know." He said with a smile, walking down the path to get to town.

Arekkusu walked beside him to get to town. He got a bit hungry, the last time he eat was about 12 hours ago. He was starved. If there was any place with food, Arekkusu would definitly pay any amount of Col for it.

"What... was that?" Arekkusu asked, going directly to the point. "Like... the whole killing thing. What happened to you out there?"

Daeron entered a zone where a fellow player killer had informed him of two weaklings that attacked his mean. Approaching the duo of players Daeron gave them a smirk with a hint of being sinister behind the face of the pure. "Well, well, well... Look what we have here." Daeron said as he shook his head and had his arms crossed over his chest. "Are these the guys you were talking about?" Daeron asked a wounded player that reported them for attacking his group. "These are the guys... they attacked us and left me alive... foolish of them because now you're here." The wounded player said. Daeron then gave both of the players a look and then sent them both a invite to a Total Loss Mode Duel. "If you're going to attack my men, then you attack me. Accept the damn challenge unless you're scared." Daeron said knowing that it would be a 2 v 1, either way, he was feeling arrogant and extra tough today.

Daeron shook his head, knowing exactly what he was talking about. "Listen, I don't care if you have a plan of some sort. Either you two fight me now for attacking my men, or you two will eventually die due to something. I have ways of killing without accepting you into a duel. You're weak, you'd be nothing to a strong enough monster." Daeron said as he began to laugh.

The mere sight of weaklings in front of him trying not to fight him proved that they were just cowards and attacked his weaker men instead of some of the superiors in the group.

"You really think your such a hot shot. Well, one of your men knows where he is, if you help me, ill give you a duel of a life time, except killing me, heck, I'll give you a kill of my murderous friend who killed my friends. Who knows ow, maybe I could be your undercover non player killer who can help you with targets you wish to kill, I'll find them, do whatever it is for them to trust me and I'll take them over to you for you to kill. How does that sound?" He asked him.

Daeron laughed straight in his face. The fact that this pest wishes to join his side now after he had just slaughtered three of his trainees was truly an insult to him. Glaring at him he drew his weapon and gave his trainee a good look. "Listen. You're not joining me. No matter what. I don't even care that you killed my men, but if you're going to kill my men, then KILL MY MEN!" he said as he slashed through the weak player killer's body. Suddenly, the body changed into blue shards that faded away. "Now... you're next!" Daeron said as he took a swing at MacGrath, not caring who was watching.