[OP-F3 -F4] Darkest Secret Shown. Is It Enough To Lose His Closest Friends He Has?

MacGrath smiled. "You do realized that I'm in a safe zone, you can't kill me here, not unless want to make a deal with a demon living inside me. He wants to meet you, he says that your interesting but doesn't want to fight you because, well, he doesn't feel like it. Only he fights players, not me. I get possessed, like I have a split personality. Imagine, the bounties or targets you give, I'll accept, I kill, give you the money. The thing is, I need my revenge, and I will kill anyone to get to my murderer." MacGrath said, looking deep into the player's eyes.

Arekkusu looked back with no fear at all, not even as much as a flinch. As if MacGrath had the only problems around here, Arekkusu has a murderer he hates, but that doesn't mean he couldn't recover himself from his actions.

"If you think fighting me will get you anywhere, you'd best not think like that." Arekkusu replied. "Don't use murder as an excuse to turn your back on your friends... especially not in front of one player who has his similar problems, but he doesn't kill to feed his pride!"

Arekkusu knew they were in a safe zone, murder wasn't possible here unless done so via dueling. Arekkusu doesn't need this, all he needs is to get some food, continue recon, and then return. He didn't want to get into a fight wasn't necessary in the process, but if Arekkusu had to fight for himself, he would.

Daeron looked at the fool as if he were psycho. "Listen. I don't give a damn if you are a demon, an angel, or even human. All I care about is that I want you dead. You better watch out because next time I see you, I am hunting you until you're dead. The fact that you think you can insult me like that is merely foolish and adolescent of you." Daeron said as he sheathed his weapon, finding this person pathetic to communicate with.

Arekkusu just watched the scene, at this point, he didn't know what to do. In this scenario, who does he help? Does Arekkusu help the man who is threatening Arekkusu and MacGrath? Or does help the man who threatened Arekkusu, saying he would kill anyone in his way, even his friends.

"I-I..." Arekkusu said with much thoughts in his mind. "Wha? Why? But? Argh! Why me!? Why me!? Why must I make these stupid decisions!?"

Arekkusu just stood there, literally losing focus in the world he is in. He was actually split, if he chose either one, he could die anyways as well as he has a chance of living anyways.

"Forget it!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "I'm not sure what the **** is going on, but I don't want part in it! I don't care if that makes me a coward, as long as I'm alive! I killed no one... so just leave me alone!"

With that, Arekkusu walked out of the restruant. He didn't want to die, especially in a way that meant nothing to him. He felt better off dying with the Warthogs than to die over a rivalry that Arekkusu had nothing to do with.